Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She has to boast and let us know sheā€™s got the more expensive butter, bet thatā€™s why she got it so she could let us know how sheā€™s eating the (in her mind) best butter šŸ˜‚ All butter is whipped double cream at the end of the day Begda, itā€™s not only Lurpak that have nice butter. Thereā€™s people in her comment sections going hungry and sheā€™s sitting there boasting about her butter.
I bet she refills the Lurpak container with bargain butter sometimes. And only buys a fresh one when itā€™s on offer.

Mar 2, 2024
Wow, she's given Ela a tiny portion today! By tiny portion, I mean an appropriately sized portion haha

Also, how come she never needs to cut up the chicken? As far as ease of managing food goes, surely it's easier for someone to manage a meatball or crumpet than chicken on the bone, no? Not that the chicken is tricky, but I'm sure you see my point lol, wonder if Sevda will šŸ™„šŸ™„

Also ALSO, is it just me or are there more and more excuses for Sedat not eating with them recently? Having a shower, running late, etc etc

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7638.jpeg
IMG_7639.jpeg

whewww boy šŸ¤£ she was really on form tonight

that conversation between her and ewaā€¦ absolutely rivetingā€¦ weā€™re both dwinking orange juice. weā€™re like twins. BIRCH you have NO IDEA how to even talk to your own kid. poor ewa has no mental stimulation whatsoever except for the ipad. put the camera down and spend time with your child who CLEARLY wants your attention. telling strangers that she loves them? you sicko

also why did she drink the orange juice and stare at the camera the utter CREEP

vile woman

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Wow, she's given Ela a tiny portion today! By tiny portion, I mean an appropriately sized portion haha

Also, how come she never needs to cut up the chicken? As far as ease of managing food goes, surely it's easier for someone to manage a meatball or crumpet than chicken on the bone, no? Not that the chicken is tricky, but I'm sure you see my point lol, wonder if Sevda will šŸ™„šŸ™„

Also ALSO, is it just me or are there more and more excuses for Sedat not eating with them recently? Having a shower, running late, etc etc
Looks like she chopped it up for her!

Attachments

• IMG_7562.png
    IMG_7562.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 63

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Is anyone else noticing that her comments arenā€™t showing up for some of the accounts? I can see her response from one but not the other

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 55

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Probably at the kebab shop doing the weekend shift