Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_7626.jpeg

she just looks dirty

chicken FIGHS with SULT omg

SPEAK PROPERLY
I didn’t watch this video but I’m going to guess it’s chicken made exactly the same way she always makes it, with rice, salad and yoghurt slopped on 🤪 BORING se content 🥱 She literally can’t make anything outside of a few things… No wonder she can’t fill more than a pamphlet worth of recipes 🤣 She’s so cringey and bad compared to the other creators like Dil or Meliz… Pound shop version 😂

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I didn’t watch this video but I’m going to guess it’s chicken made exactly the same way she always makes it, with rice, salad and yoghurt slopped on 🤪 BORING se content 🥱 She literally can’t make anything outside of a few things… No wonder she can’t fill more than a pamphlet worth of recipes 🤣 She’s so cringey and bad compared to the other creators like Dil or Meliz… Pound shop version 😂
Always the rice, the salad and chicken 🥱 🥱🥱Borrrrrrrriiiiiinngggg! 🥱🥱🥱

Mar 3, 2024
But she Did spice it up by putting the pilaf in the heart mold. Now that's riveting! 😅

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s overdone it today because her back is hurting. She’s overdone what exactly? Hunched over her laptop or walking the dog?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1720816810.mov
It’s hard work for her bending her back to put a second wash on in her washing machine and then bending over to adjust the ‘fwoes’ on the sofas! Come on guyzzzz! That’s a lot for one day!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Has anyone been in the skankymama page? She had a job with Tesco, done one ad- people commented on it not happy- from real profiles and not blank faces, a few people emailed Tesco and now they have dropped her!

Beg better watch herself. It’s so easy ti be taken away!!
Which one is skanky mama?