Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t watch this video but I’m going to guess it’s chicken made exactly the same way she always makes it, with rice, salad and yoghurt slopped on 🤪 BORING se content 🥱 She literally can’t make anything outside of a few things… No wonder she can’t fill more than a pamphlet worth of recipes 🤣 She’s so cringey and bad compared to the other creators like Dil or Meliz… Pound shop version 😂
I haven't watched it either as I've had a lovely evening out with friends and haven't felt the need to go on my phone at all . If she's trying to get new engagement, she's failing massively- same old s food from what I've read on here. Sev - do off tiktok - you're as boring as . Stop buying fake followers and get a proper job

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t watch this video but I’m going to guess it’s chicken made exactly the same way she always makes it, with rice, salad and yoghurt slopped on 🤪 BORING se content 🥱 She literally can’t make anything outside of a few things… No wonder she can’t fill more than a pamphlet worth of recipes 🤣 She’s so cringey and bad compared to the other creators like Dil or Meliz… Pound shop version 😂
I haven't watched it either as I've had a lovely evening out with friends and haven't felt the need to go on my phone at all . If she's trying to get new engagement, she's failing massively- same old s food from what I've read on here. Sev - do off tiktok - you're as boring as . Stop buying fake followers and get a proper job
Boooooowgrrrrrr pilaf🤬
Not that se again . And the way she pronounces it makes me rage. Just say it normally- stop the fake Turkish / Turkish Cypriot behaviour
Hold up… She’s wearing another wing guwys… Style Queen Begda

IMG_2626.jpeg
Shein special probably

Apr 15, 2024
England
Same here. I know we’re not supposed to talk bad about the child, but she really grinds my gears with everything she says and does. Just like her mother.
It seems like her own mother was also irritated by her judging by this evenings ewm. Several times Ela tried to make conversation with her but sev ignored her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It seems like her own mother was also irritated by her judging by this evenings ewm. Several times Ela tried to make conversation with her but sev ignored her.
Ela is going to have a warped sense of family dynamics from all this TikTok se Sevda has introduced the whole family into… She already talks like an influencer and makes her own videos (Sevda hasn’t allowed her to post them at least) 🥴 Imagine growing up watching your mum talking to her phone in front of a ring light, ignoring you at every meal 🫠

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah- something not quite right there .. yes, she's probably still got a lot of baby teeth to come out .. but the one that's an adult tooth I is massive! My son is 8 will be 9 in October but even when his front adult teeth came through they weren't as big as that. It's huge ! And she can't pronounce words properly either .. the poor kid has no hope being brought up by that pair of weirdos..

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm just catching up on the Aimee thissinglemama thread - she got a partnership with Tesco - posted an ad , then loads of people complained to Tesco, and now she's been dropped ( hilarious) . What happened to Sevda's Tesco ads? She hasn't done one for ages apart from the really boring one where she mentioned " clubcard " about 50 times - did they drop her to give it to Aimee ? She's all " Sainsburys " now ... no more mention of Tesco - or "Tescos " as she kept calling it . Another brand deal gone eh Sev ?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm just catching up on the Aimee thissinglemama thread - she got a partnership with Tesco - posted an ad , then loads of people complained to Tesco, and now she's been dropped ( hilarious) . What happened to Sevda's Tesco ads? She hasn't done one for ages apart from the really boring one where she mentioned " clubcard " about 50 times - did they drop her to give it to Aimee ? She's all " Sainsburys " now ... no more mention of Tesco - or "Tescos " as she kept calling it . Another brand deal gone eh Sev ?
Really hope the brands are seeing Sevda for what she is… Peachey on here talks about it and says she’s getting a bad rep amongst a lot of brands so I hope more and more work dries up