Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Yikes
What the do is that? I don't know about you guys here in the UK - but where I am in Nottinghamshire- it's cloudy and wet and 13 degrees... certainly not the weather to be flouncing around in an off the shoulder granny outfit 🤔
The weather is absolutely s pretty much everywhere in the UK at the moment. In any case that piece of s dress is bad enough to wear even if it wasn't. fing state of it 😂 No doubt she will wear it all day cleaning putting washing on and doing all the things that keep busy busy unemployed Sev on her extra large feet all day and night and then wear it out to dinner later the dirty tramp. Very interested to see where they go. Do Kolay Grill have a plastic seated dining area? 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
State of it at the price of cheese and Lurpack, as stated the weather is se I have even goggled Stevenage just to check (so I don’t look a t) lol 😂 and yep it the same weather as most of us in the Uk, I would be having jeans, top and jacket on or even better a drop shoulder jumper
Those dresses are se as a 54 year old they are se (even nannabee dresses better then her) and that’s saying something lol 😜
But I suppose she has no jeans to fit her anymore with all the pudding she has packed on
Oh well so glad it’s not me and people laughing at me lol 😂
Desperate is the word, nothing is working to bring back your content lol 😂
Gold Rush GIF by Discovery

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yikes
What the do is that? I don't know about you guys here in the UK - but where I am in Nottinghamshire- it's cloudy and wet and 13 degrees... certainly not the weather to be flouncing around in an off the shoulder granny outfit 🤔
It’s because her tie shirts in different colours are in the wash now and she’s run out of them so time to put on a off the shoulder dress from Shein

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
State of it at the price of cheese and Lurpack, as stated the weather is se I have even goggled Stevenage just to check (so I don’t look a t) lol 😂 and yep it the same weather as most of us in the Uk, I would be having jeans, top and jacket on or even better a drop shoulder jumper
Those dresses are se as a 54 year old they are se (even nannabee dresses better then her) and that’s saying something lol 😜
But I suppose she has no jeans to fit her anymore with all the pudding she has packed on
She’s put on weight since her pharmacy days so bet those clothes don’t fit her pregnant teletubby tummy

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
As Begda said i have used the Dyson air wrap and the straighteners my hair is looking better flings it at the phone
No it’s looking shocking go to a decent hairdresser that knows what they are doing have it cut correct get rid of all the dead ends etc and have treatments and a proper colouring
But nope rather go Costco and buy se food (excuse rain coat) and lash lift you are a fing Moran that hasn’t a clue
Never mind not my hair not my dress sense and not me lying 🤥

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Not watched the full clip because I can’t stand her & I do not want to contribute towards her wages! Is she getting eyelash lift? Seriously? Why dosent she spend money on that frigging hair, honestly she’s on SM everyday , she must think she looks good. Embarrassed for her. Pull those sleeves back up Sev, everyone has seen your tattoo & you can tell she’s pulled them down , fin moose!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Haha - I did assume that the rest of the UK might have similar weather, but the way she dresses implies that Stevenage has its very own microclimate which means it's 27 degrees and sunny everyday 🤣. Having her eyebrows freaded ... at " the eyebrow shop " ... she really is fick !

Mar 2, 2024
Haha - I did assume that the rest of the UK might have similar weather, but the way she dresses implies that Stevenage has its very own microclimate which means it's 27 degrees and sunny everyday 🤣. Having her eyebrows freaded ... at " the eyebrow shop " ... she really is fick !
Don't forget her words of wisdom.. if I get my lash lift I'll come back on and show you, but of I don't get a lash lift I'll come back on but not to show you my lashes.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She pulls the sleaves down far to much, you can tell the way they scrunch up!

And if she is after a brand deal with Belvita she isn't doing a good job... saying they are really dry so you have to dip them...Hmmm I wouldn't be impressed if i were Belvita...

Any brand that Co Lab with her I will avoid i'm affraid and any small busines on here that sends her 'freebies' I will also avoid as they clearly don't need any of my business if they can afford to give stuff away to beggars... I will not be putting my cash into their pockets to give to the likes of her!

And Clitty Slits... if you are reading this (which i know you are) you can get over yourself thinking i am jealous... I can certainly afford to buy all the crap you get gifted, but personally would send it back if any of that junk darkened my front door... I get pissed of that there are genuine people out that that really do need to receive free food, toys for their children and would welcome a day out or a weekend away as they work fing hard and can barely put food on the table or heat their homes in the winter and then there's the likes of you freeloaders that do do all all day apart from shovel free food down your neck and walk around like your the next best thing to Warburton's...

I was always bought up (and bought my children up the same) that if you can't say anything nice, say nothing... but sometimes you just have to put it out there... so why don't you crawl under a fing rock and stay there...i don't even care that you are ugly and eat like a cannibal at a Zombie park... you are just an awful person!