Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Why did she even need to get into the strawberries anyway? The packet is see through, we can see what they look like. I'm presuming whe was going to open and show them like the olives and tomatoes, but again, who doesn't know what an olive or a tomato looks like! Her content is so dumbed down but she really thinks she's doing something special.

Wonder where they'll go for dinner. Sitting in the car outside Kolay Grill?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why did she even need to get into the strawberries anyway? The packet is see through, we can see what they look like. I'm presuming whe was going to open and show them like the olives and tomatoes, but again, who doesn't know what an olive or a tomato looks like! Her content is so dumbed down but she really thinks she's doing something special.

Subway for the date 😅

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
What do we think then for the meal later? Any additions to the following:

Kolay Grill sat in the car
Simmons bar
Jacket potatoes from Mr Spud
Kolay Grill at home because they decided not to go out after all
Toby Carvery might make a shock appearance

What else does she get that she doesn't have to pay for?? Because we all know there's a high chance of it being something that's been gifted for the meal out.

Mar 2, 2024
The Costco trip.

Aside from her eating all the free samples, two parts leapt out to me - she had a dress age 7 in her hand, said Ela would love it but it wasn't in her size, but later on shows another dress in the trolley also aged 7? Both look young for her age, but did she seriously just buy clothes too small for her just because? I'm sure she could find a similar dress elsewhere in the correct size.

Secondly, she can't say profiteroles. "Profitty rolls" she said. What a foodie!

Mar 2, 2024
What do we think then for the meal later? Any additions to the following:

Kolay Grill sat in the car
Simmons bar
Jacket potatoes from Mr Spud
Kolay Grill at home because they decided not to go out after all
Toby Carvery might make a shock appearance

What else does she get that she doesn't have to pay for?? Because we all know there's a high chance of it being something that's been gifted for the meal out.
I just came here to say this. If she’s really going out to dinner with Sedat - it’s likely a gifted outing.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The Costco trip.

Aside from her eating all the free samples, two parts leapt out to me - she had a dress age 7 in her hand, said Ela would love it but it wasn't in her size, but later on shows another dress in the trolley also aged 7? Both look young for her age, but did she seriously just buy clothes too small for her just because? I'm sure she could find a similar dress elsewhere in the correct size.

Secondly, she can't say profiteroles. "Profitty rolls" she said. What a foodie!
She just can’t pronounce anything be it English or Turkish, honestly she can’t do anything how the hell she got pregnant baffles me lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024

She's so frigging ackward.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t know how to take Mine’s post the one with her BF doing the voice over, I found it in parts very sarcastic (hoping it’s a piss take of Begda) and also found it funny how much of a better time it looked like she was having then she did on the family holiday lol 😂

But it’s the red light zone tonight Guys maybe one of the sisters might get laid (seen as though Begda is having a romantic night with Sedat as well lol 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😜

I really think Begda is so jealous of anyone who is happy tbh and will do her up most to ruin it for that person or persons