Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
I just came here to say this. If she’s really going out to dinner with Sedat - it’s likely a gifted outing.
U spoke into existence lol. Sevda only goes out when it’s fwee fing tight lip arsehole of a melt. FYI she’s saying if you speak about mwee in Stevenage you wil get 25% dwiscount off your mweal. Well guess what Beggy it would be 25% in most branches in the UK( excluding most branches in London) and we don’t need to mention the likes of you in order to get it she just saying that so the staff will say she’s bringing in people to eat here and so we will give her another meal ffs.

IMG_1056.png

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So why did she change her mind about going to dinner with sedat, just the two of them, she ended up bringing her whole family for the free meal!
She’s done this several times before e.g. Valentine’s Day, she keeps bringing Ela along when she’s meant to be having time with Sedat alone even though it’s easy for her to get childcare. She doesn’t want to be alone with him and it’s obvious their marriage is a farce. I literally knew she would bring Ela even before she posted. It’s not surprising at all at this point. They have zero chemistry and I don’t even know how they conceived Ela 💀

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s done this several times before e.g. Valentine’s Day, she keeps bringing Ela along when she’s meant to be having time with Sedat alone even though it’s easy for her to get childcare. She doesn’t want to be alone with him and it’s obvious their marriage is a farce. I literally knew she would bring Ela even before she posted. It’s not surprising at all at this point
Yes something seriously wrong in her marriage if she hates to be alone with her husband. They must be so miserable with each other. In stark contrast to Kukis relationship with Tom Tom, it looks like they’re all having a great time in Turkey

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes something seriously wrong in her marriage if she hates to be alone with her husband. They must be so miserable with each other. In stark contrast to Kukis relationship with Tom Tom, it looks like they’re all having a great time in Turkey
She treats Sedat like a child 🤔 Also there doesn’t seem to be any emotional intimacy or connection… I get the impression Sevda is quite lonely and craves validation and attention from Tiktok as she doesn’t have a close relationship with her husband.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
lol 😂 the concept she gave this morning on her run down of what she is doing she stated mum and dad having ela going to Costco and eye brow shop then out for dinner
No wonder she was happy today free food and drinks 3 course meal for 4 adults plus child plus drinks (WONDER WHO WAS DRIVING)
Very different to how she was on holiday lol it’s fweeeeeee ooodddddd lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
It would’ve appeared tacky to show this gifted meal at Prezzo was for their anniversary. We would’ve jumped all over it (and rightly so). Also I don’t believe for gifted items/services that you are required to film a video. However, I wonder if Prezzo originally just offered her and 1 guest to come eat for free, but then she called them up and asked if she could bring 3 more people…and in exchange, Sevda would film a video of everyone enjoying their meal and give Prezzo free advertising. I would love it if someone at the restaurant confirms this!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve been away for the last 24hrs with family and not once did I touch my phone. (Take note Sevda).

Just caught up on her videos from today.
My gosh she’s a giddy b today isn’t she!
That’s because
1) shes dumped ela at her mums (doesn’t have to look after her child or have responsibility)
2) shes been out food shopping to the Turkish shop (she lives for food)
3) she’s been to Costco, more freebies and again, food shopping
4) she got a freebie dinner out

All of the above has made her a giddy t and I wish I could slap her across the face because she deserves it. Gloating about everything she can afford when there are people struggling to feed their children.

This woman does not give a s about her daughter, all she lives for is food and it’s disgraceful.

#panAWchocolate #profiti-rows