Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
Lash lift or no lash lift I'll never accept that these belong to a firty five year old. LOOK AT THEM 😂😂 I know we've said it a million times but mine didn't look like that at that age and they still don't now I'm a bit (maybe more than a bit 😂) older. It's actually shocking. I suggest you invest in some eye cweams Beggy instead of your lashes because you look horrendous.
Actually no difference

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Lash lift or no lash lift I'll never accept that these belong to a firty five year old. LOOK AT THEM 😂😂 I know we've said it a million times but mine didn't look like that at that age and they still don't now I'm a bit (maybe more than a bit 😂) older. It's actually shocking. I suggest you invest in some eye cweams Beggy instead of your lashes because you look horrendous.
I can’t tell what she’s had done. Waste of money. She would still need mascara! Why dosent she spend it on her disastrous hair . Her poor strands are crying out for a colour,condition and cut but loves her L’Oréal ammonia hair dye. Bint!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂 I get knocked down but get up again…. Oh please 🙄 so the weather was nice in your area BEEN READING HERE AGAIN 🤦🏻‍♀️
BEGDA you are so out of touch with what’s going on in the REAL world saying how much your s lamb chops cost from SAINSBURYS (how many times you said SAINSBURYS)
Give it a rest you are not Relatable to anything you have no understandings of anything apart from self gain
You wouldn’t know what it’s like to get knocked down ask the NORMAL people that struggling with costs they will tell you
GROW THE do UP
AND I FIND YOU 🤣

Mar 3, 2024
Thought she said she was cooking something for dinner.
What did she make? Looks like lots of dips on a plate to me??
She made "fin" cut lamb chops that she threw seasoning on and shoved in the oven. Quite the gourmet chef she is. 🤢 Also why did she feel the need to mention how much everything costs and where it's from. Who really cares.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Oh the drama with Aimee and Tesco is too funny!!

And who’s that girl who just had a cookbook and I’ve never ever seen her cook before! She normally does shopping hauls.

The delusion on these tiktok people is just way too much!!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I can't believe she went out in the same clothes she'd had on all day . Surely going out for dinner in the evening is classed as a special occasion, therfore you'd make an effort and get changed into something else . Dirty tramp !
Ewwww , cannot believe she didn’t get changed. Too lazy to wash. Wrf does she do all day that she’s busy busy? She’s only busy on her phone, everything else is a blur! Lazy cow

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
Oh the drama with Aimee and Tesco is too funny!!

And who’s that girl who just had a cookbook and I’ve never ever seen her cook before! She normally does shopping hauls.

The delusion on these tiktok people is just way too much!!
Aimee is so annoying too. She honestly has to get a life

I kinda want TikTok banned in America so they have no views

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Me too ! I'm 46 ..and my eyes don't look like that!