Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So many things to unpack…

1. I’m not being funny but I cannot literally see any different with her lashes from “the eyebrow shops”
2. Who calls it a fing eyebrow shop
3. She made a dogs breakfast of cutting up that watermelon.. why not leave it in triangles with the skin on which would make more sense… because she insists of fingering everyone’s food
4. Says she didn’t want too many lamb chops because “the smell filled her up.. what the actual do
5. Her sister and her trying the watermelon moooed at the same time.. fake!
6. The sister went away for just a weekend - why the need for all the fing gifts!
7. She didn’t change - stinks
8. She hopes the title “comes home”.. she can’t decide who she is.. she ate pasta the other day so maybe she is Italian now
9. Back to the clit slits.. the last lift made no fing difference.. they either saw her coming or she didn’t do anything and applied a bit of mascara..
10. I reckon she went into the “eyebrow shop” the day before to talk to them about getting a fweebie and they didn’t but she is a copy cat so had to get them regardless

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So many things to unpack…

1. I’m not being funny but I cannot literally see any different with her lashes from “the eyebrow shops”
2. Who calls it a fing eyebrow shop
3. She made a dogs breakfast of cutting up that watermelon.. why not leave it in triangles with the skin on which would make more sense… because she insists of fingering everyone’s food
4. Says she didn’t want too many lamb chops because “the smell filled her up.. what the actual do
5. Her sister and her trying the watermelon moooed at the same time.. fake!
6. The sister went away for just a weekend - why the need for all the fing gifts!
7. She didn’t change - stinks
8. She hopes the title “comes home”.. she can’t decide who she is.. she ate pasta the other day so maybe she is Italian now
9. Back to the clit slits.. the last lift made no fing difference.. they either saw her coming or she didn’t do anything and applied a bit of mascara..
10. I reckon she went into the “eyebrow shop” the day before to talk to them about getting a fweebie and they didn’t but she is a copy cat so had to get them regardless
The fing eyebrow shop . I mentioned that yesterday.. thick t ... surely it's a beauty salon ? Looks s - still doesn't cover those labia eyes

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She was manic cutting up and trying that watermelon. Eyes were bugging out.
I think she's drunk. Has anyone noticed that she doesn't post herself drinking any alcohol..after we've all called her out on here and also Tattle for being pissed .. miss holier than thou hasn't mentioned Pwosecco , Red Wine or Gin for ages . I bet she still necks it in secret... her behaviour is so erratic ..

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I feel like everything in her house and kitchen must be sticky. The way she cut that watermelon last night, touching it all then touched her phone and then held the plate, surely you would wipe your hands first then do those things?

Also why did she cut it like that?? There was no need to hold each piece in your hand while cutting it AND I thought she didn’t like waste? She cut all the edges with so much watermelon still on them. She really doesn’t handle food very nicely at all.

Ps. She smells. You can see it, yes, SEE it!

May 22, 2024
Australia
I think she's drunk. Has anyone noticed that she doesn't post herself drinking any alcohol..after we've all called her out on here and also Tattle for being pissed .. miss holier than thou hasn't mentioned Pwosecco , Red Wine or Gin for ages . I bet she still necks it in secret... her behaviour is so erratic ..
I definitely think she was drunk!