Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
You can totally tell when she’s drunk without her even telling TT cos firstly she slurs her words, secondly her laugh is so annoying and lastly, more importantly she picks on sedat. I don’t find it funny the way she talks to him especially when drunk but she obviously finds it hilarious. It’s not normal banter that you would have with your husband/wife, there’s an underlying uncomfortableness about it

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
If anyone invited me round for lunch, family or not, and then proceeded to make one plate at time in front of a camera, filming it then started eating there's, again in front of a camera, I would just leave!! that's so fing rude...

I walked out of a pub once and went home cos the 'supposed' friend I was with spent more time outside vaping with strangers than she did in the pub with me and hers and mine hubby... she went out a couple of times and was out there a while but the last time she was gone ages and when it got to 30 mins I just said do this and left....

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
If anyone invited me round for lunch, family or not, and then proceeded to make one plate at time in front of a camera, filming it then started eating there's, again in front of a camera, I would just leave!! that's so fing rude...

I walked out of a pub once and went home cos the 'supposed' friend I was with spent more time outside vaping with strangers than she did in the pub with me and hers and mine hubby... she went out a couple of times and was out there a while but the last time she was gone ages and when it got to 30 mins I just said do this and left....
Wtf was up with the way she was adding those prawns in to the sauwce!!! Bit by bit then decided to leave 1 prawn out then add it in at the end

Mar 2, 2024
This is what I don’t understand about her, she has 1 child at school all day and is making a decent wage off Tik tok, why isn’t she making decent home cooked meals, she can do a new recipe every day if she wanted, buying a healthy food shop (with treats of course), why can’t she read up on what’s going on in the world? She could even start going to the gym as she can easily afford a gym memberships- to get her out the house and give her new content. Have fun days out with her daughter!

I run my own business so not jealous at all of her ‘career’. My 2 boys are men now. But when they were little we didn’t have much but they look back on there childhood with fun and love! Ewa won’t have this and begda will regret not giving her the time and attention because they really do grow up so quick.

It’s actually very sad!!
I don’t think she’s making a decent wage anymore off TikTok, especially with all the changes to how creators are paid now. Last year, she was making upwards of 6K a month when she had a contract brand deal with Wheetabix and multiple adverts a month, but that’s all over. Now she does an advert once a month or even 6 weeks and that money most likely all goes towards the mortgage. Sometimes all she has in terms of an ad is HelloFresh (which I feel doesn’t pay her much, just gives her the free meal boxes to promote). Whatever she makes on her TT views and TT shop commission has to all be going towards monthly expenses like groceries. I’m inclined to think more and more of Sedat’s paycheck has been going towards the household bills because of the leaked conversation via Kuki back in February. We overheard Sevda saying that Sedat makes 2K a month and that £1200-1400 of it has to be saved for bills because she's no longer getting 6K/month, she’s getting more like 2K/month now.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
As long as she’s making more than she was as a locum dispenser (let’s face it, that probably wasn’t much at all), she’ll keep going at this. She’s definitely not raking it in like she was though. Too bad the school rules changes - she’ll blame those for the fewer holidays next year rather than admit to her dwindling income.