Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This post from last year appeared on my page today. Still the same s different day obviously šŸ™„ but that mouth and tongue action is NOT NORMAL!!! She even had a tissue but chose to remove that bit with her disgusting lizard tongue. Vile creature.
How can she not look at this and be embarrassed?!! Itā€™s really disgusting. šŸ¤¢

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is what I donā€™t understand about her, she has 1 child at school all day and is making a decent wage off Tik tok, why isnā€™t she making decent home cooked meals, she can do a new recipe every day if she wanted, buying a healthy food shop (with treats of course), why canā€™t she read up on whatā€™s going on in the world? She could even start going to the gym as she can easily afford a gym memberships- to get her out the house and give her new content. Have fun days out with her daughter!

I run my own business so not jealous at all of her ā€˜careerā€™. My 2 boys are men now. But when they were little we didnā€™t have much but they look back on there childhood with fun and love! Ewa wonā€™t have this and begda will regret not giving her the time and attention because they really do grow up so quick.

Itā€™s actually very sad!!
I am the same as you and we didnā€™t have much but we have memories lots of them and photos and even video tapes lol šŸ˜‚ something o cherish, we didnā€™t have holidays aboard 7 times a year we had a tent and then a caravan omg the fun we had

Mar 2, 2024
Is that wrap video supposed to be showing us Ela is capable of basic tasks because.. I'm actually speechless.

She couldn't even hold the spoon or fork properly, not to eat but just to spread hummus or pick up a piece of tomato. Sevda opened the hummus pot and really ended up doing it all for her. That is shocking for a child that age, and I must stress I'm pointing the finger at sevda not blaming the child lol

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
iā€™ve just answered my own question. sheā€™s all manic and fake smiley because she has been reading here and wants us twolls to know it isnā€™t getting to her (yeah right) sheā€™s read the comments about ewaā€™s stunted development and made a video showing ewa making her own wrap. does she realise it just demonstrates how stunted ewa is, so totally backfired on her! ewa can barely speak a full sentence. shocking.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Today, she had prawns covered in mayo for lunch and for dinner sheā€™s having a wrap swimming in mayo with a side of mayo for dipping. This b is disgusting. Fat ass!
see look how manic she looks here. in her wrap EWM tonight she looks the same, her facial expressions are over exaggerated and her eyes are bulging. is she pissed up again?

Mar 2, 2024
iā€™ve just answered my own question. sheā€™s all manic and fake smiley because she has been reading here and wants us twolls to know it isnā€™t getting to her (yeah right) sheā€™s read the comments about ewaā€™s stunted development and made a video showing ewa making her own wrap. does she realise it just demonstrates how stunted ewa is, so totally backfired on her! ewa can barely speak a full sentence. shocking.
After watching the eat with me, I'm wondering has she been given a freebie (she said she's packing?) And is feeling smug about it?
Could be any combination of things though, either way she's not acting normally lol

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
After watching the eat with me, I'm wondering has she been given a freebie (she said she's packing?) And is feeling smug about it?
Could be any combination of things though, either way she's not acting normally lol
yes thereā€™s definitely an air of smugness which makes me think sheā€™s using the ewa video as a ā€œgotchaā€ to the twolls but ewa canā€™t do anything so that didnā€™t work lol. sheā€™s definitely manic over something

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iā€™m sorry, I couldnā€™t help myself! Whenever Sevda puts up her hair, her head shape, nostrils & eyes look alien! She has heavily smoothed out her well known ultra baggy eyesā€¦using a filter, in the first picture of her whole head, so Iā€™ve added another few pictures of her actual eyes, not filtered as much.

Attachments

• IMG_7561.jpeg
    IMG_7561.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 20
  • EF06D977-375C-474E-814A-729FB394C3A8.jpeg
    EF06D977-375C-474E-814A-729FB394C3A8.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 13
  • FC1F7B48-425B-42A9-BBCB-DD0AD729E935.jpeg
    FC1F7B48-425B-42A9-BBCB-DD0AD729E935.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7572.jpeg
    IMG_7572.jpeg