Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
That could be a good title of film "Munchausen Freaks" Starring Clitty Slits, Hairy Tits, Hungry Hippo and the ipad Kid... :ROFLMAO: it would a comedy horror as she eats like a cannibal in a Zombie Park.... šŸ¤®
With special guest appearances from the grunt man himself grunt grunt šŸ¤£
Is that wrap video supposed to be showing us Ela is capable of basic tasks because.. I'm actually speechless.

She couldn't even hold the spoon or fork properly, not to eat but just to spread hummus or pick up a piece of tomato. Sevda opened the hummus pot and really ended up doing it all for her. That is shocking for a child that age, and I must stress I'm pointing the finger at sevda not blaming the child lol
she wanted to show off her honking fing tooth šŸ¤£

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
1) she got soaked with rocco in the rain, why is she still wearing the same skanky dress????
2) sheā€™s been packing and mum has been round. So basicly those sisters canā€™t pack without mum! Useless!
3) if I fed my husband that pathetic air fryer dinner after a long day at work, he would divorce me (thatā€™s if I was home all day and air fryer dinner was the best I could come up with). I work full time and have children and I can still manage to cook a fresh meal most days of the week if itā€™s not leftovers from a fresh cooked meal the night before.
4) her nails are her luxury? Honey the Costco the Sainsburys the Tesco the takeaways ā€¦ā€¦ youā€™re so privileged you are blind!

This woman is fing useless!
And her nails are s.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Is that wrap video supposed to be showing us Ela is capable of basic tasks because.. I'm actually speechless.

She couldn't even hold the spoon or fork properly, not to eat but just to spread hummus or pick up a piece of tomato. Sevda opened the hummus pot and really ended up doing it all for her. That is shocking for a child that age, and I must stress I'm pointing the finger at sevda not blaming the child lol
I thought exactly the same thing ! Just let the kid do it herself instead of grabbing everything and doing it for her . She'll never learn!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Why is Mine eating her dinner with an actual chopping knife?! I suppose itā€™s better than Sevda who uses her handsā€¦

Attachments

• IMG_7626.png
    IMG_7626.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7627.png
    IMG_7627.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 38
Mar 3, 2024

It really is sad since there are so many children on social media that prepare their own food who are WAY younger than Ewa.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Says mummy was round then mentions she was packing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I cannot deal with this family not being able to pack a suitcase without supervision! Anyone know where sheā€™s off to now?
If she is packing and she has had the evil eye done on her nails, I think the free meal ticket to Kuki is coming and TomTom and Grandpa leave Wednesday