Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
They haven’t had the so called anniversary meal yet lol 😂
They won’t. There is nothing between them but a
relationship like a carer towards her mentally challenged brother. Sevda is leaving for another holiday without Sedat. She’s playing it low key by not mentioning it, to try and distract people from seeing the build up to another holiday, within just a few weeks from the last one.

The crazy facts are, all she is doing is even more so creating a further distance between herself and her followers…even more of a disengagement. Also, people are not dumb! They will VERY much still be aware when they see her go on another holiday, she’s barely been back from her last one. If anything, this game she’s playing by not mentioning it, and being cryptic until she goes, will backfire on her as she’ll further lose respect by some of her ‘homie’ followers for her evasiveness. There will be a certain amount of dedicated followers who suddenly will feel Sevda’s not been upfront and played a game of keeping quiet and hiding telling them something. It’s a sad fact that there will be some desperate people who really do value and feed off Sevda sharing her whereabouts for each day. It’s these people who will feel a kick in the teeth that she’s kept a big secret with no build up to going away again. These followers will almost feel betrayed! Crazy, but true! 😄

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
This women gives me the ss.. she had the chance to allow Ewa to do something for herself making that wrap.. didn’t matter if it got messy, if there was enough hummus or if the chicken or cheese went first.. she could not just allow Ewa to do it by herself.. this was a major learning opportunity for Ewa and the fact that she asked to do something independent for herself and Sevda could not allow her that. Sevda is 💯 stunting Ela’s growth.

We are going away this weekend and I am packing my own bags and my 7 year old will have a big hand in packing too because that’s how children fing learn however a grown ass women can’t even pack hers without her mummy.. this is beyond ridiculous.

She tries to portray herself as a relatable mum.. there is nothing relatable about her.. she is a mother but does nothing to support and help grow her daughter.

She is not relatable at all.. I don’t know many mums who don’t work and don’t do anything but feed their face for freaks on the internet.

I work, I have an additional needs child, am a medical mumma with lots of therapy appointments, doctors, blood tests and all that comes with additional needs and I will happily to that. I have a mother with cancer that I help as well and no family support.. that’s the real life!! Along with an actual job and the above I also volunteer at the school once a week and we do out of school activities. We haven’t been overseas since before covid (we live in Oz so overseas is very far!) but we so family trips together where we do family activities together and we try every weekend to have a family day where we all get out of the house together.

This is in no way a pity party or a competition but she has. I self awareness if she thinks most mums can relate to her.. she doesn’t live in the real world and it fs me off to the back teef.

Mar 2, 2024
I just had a look and the last time I could see her and Verity together was 25 May when she looked after the kids.. she tagged verity’s TT and it’s still there on clit slits TT buts it’s not showing in Verity. Verity has also had some get together a including a Bridgerton high tea and we all know clit slots wouldn’t miss a free feed!

I would love to know what happened

On a side note verity went to that Stevenage day and took her kids and there looked like there was a lot to do and so much fun for her kids.. seagull didn’t take Ewa to that with some piss poor excuse for not going.

Also someone should ask her how Ela’s swimming lessons are going (BS) 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I just had a look and the last time I could see her and Verity together was 25 May when she looked after the kids.. she tagged verity’s TT and it’s still there on clit slits TT buts it’s not showing in Verity. Verity has also had some get together a including a Bridgerton high tea and we all know clit slots wouldn’t miss a free feed!

I would love to know what happened

On a side note verity went to that Stevenage day and took her kids and there looked like there was a lot to do and so much fun for her kids.. seagull didn’t take Ewa to that with some piss poor excuse for not going.

Also someone should ask her how Ela’s swimming lessons are going (BS) 😂
Sevda never keeps friends... I think she had a fall out with Lisa at one point as she disappeared for months ( she had a dig at Lisa on TT as she'd written the wrong date or time( something along those lines ) when helping to write out Ewas birthday party invites .
She loves slating her so called friends publicly, I remember when she thought it oh so funny that Lisa drank " unhealthy " coca cola first thing in the morning rather than tea or coffee ( slightly hypocritical coming from the woman who has cheesecake , doughnuts and costco cake for breakfast) and also took great delight in telling everyone, that after their party in the prison yard with the embarrassing singing and teenage drunkeness , that Lisa was very hungover, but of course Saint Sevda felt fine.
I believe she belittles her friends in the same way she does to Sedat , and if she doesn't get her way , she turns into a real nasty b !

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
The butterfly room…..wowzers!
So many questions!!
Does she work there? Does she take ela there? What was she doing there!?
Too many! Although I doubt she works there looking at what they do and the qualifications required 😂

Predominantly kids but they do make reference to helping adults on their website so 🤔

I'm surprised it's still up to be honest.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Surprise surprise 🙄 Didn't tell anyone because she gets too many people having a go at her for going on holiday. do you Sevda glad to see you're still reading here and TL.

On the plus side there must be absolutely no work on the table for her to be swanning off again 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-07-43-49-225_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-07-43-49-225_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 57
Mar 2, 2024
Surprise surprise 🙄 Didn't tell anyone because she gets too many people having a go at her for going on holiday. do you Sevda glad to see you're still reading here and TL.

On the plus side there must be absolutely no work on the table for her to be swanning off again 😂
She's so ridiculous. I don't think anyone gives her hate for going on holiday, it's taking Ela out of school and, in the last instance, bitching and moaning the entire time, that I see people talking about.

No one cares if she goes on holiday otherwise lol. All from what I've seen.

Incidentally, it's still term time isn't it? 🤔

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So much to say this morning.

First of all, we all knew she was going to kuki! Soon as she came bk from Cyprus she went and purchased hand luggage and pillows from home bargains. She made a right s show about having a horrible time in Cyprus so either made kuki feel sorry for her orrrr Cyprus paradise has compensated. She’s going to keep this holiday quiet until last min as she needs views and loves from her minions. She can’t be seen hated right now as she knows people will start to see the real Begda.

That child’s tooth 🦷 is really ugly! The child tried to do her own wrap but was controlled by Begda. And her speech, omg. That child needs a speech and language therapist.

Begda I can smell you from here, I’ve always said this but I can tell you really smell. Those cheap dresses you never take off, if there was ever a fire you will burn so fast. I would maybe change. The tan lines showing is so disgusting!! It’s a good look mate! That was so 90s

Her mum helped her packed. When ewa is 35 begda wil go help her pack too!

She has no friends 🤣 all she has is tiktok. No one likes you Begda not even your own associates!

Your eyelashes hahahaah that’s all I can say!!! I would be more concerned about your eye bags!! And the nails are out again. Talking about that is your only luxury! Bollocks!!! £15 for cake from Costco, laser, take always none stop, shipping, bla blah blah we see it all!!! She stopped buying from Tesco and her and Amie are both on Sainsbury’s now haha!!

Well hope whatever you are dowing guys hope you have a good day.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
We all called it!!! This morning post has really made me hate her soo much!!!! I’m Cypriot from Cyprus and for her to say that about us!!! The hit that she just said that she loves Turkey when she has absolutely no connections to Turkey!!! And calls herself Turkish Cypriot! You ever say that again!!! Don’t!!! You are not one of us!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sooo relatable my ass!! I’m a working mum of 3 kids!! I can’t even afford to take my children away this summer as my mortgage doubled! I’ve had to pay for works for my house and left us no money to go away! She’s on her 10th holiday!! Make it make sense! How relatable are you?? Im here trying to figure out how to make this summer special for my children!!!! I couldn’t have hated this b more than I already do!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

So she’s crashing Kuki’s holiday because she’s bored at home but also can’t afford another all inclusive 😂 When does Ela’s term finish at her school so we can see if she took her out of school again 👀