Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda never keeps friends... I think she had a fall out with Lisa at one point as she disappeared for months ( she had a dig at Lisa on TT as she'd written the wrong date or time( something along those lines ) when helping to write out Ewas birthday party invites .
She loves slating her so called friends publicly, I remember when she thought it oh so funny that Lisa drank " unhealthy " coca cola first thing in the morning rather than tea or coffee ( slightly hypocritical coming from the woman who has cheesecake , doughnuts and costco cake for breakfast) and also took great delight in telling everyone, that after their party in the prison yard with the embarrassing singing and teenage drunkeness , that Lisa was very hungover, but of course Saint Sevda felt fine.
I believe she belittles her friends in the same way she does to Sedat , and if she doesn't get her way , she turns into a real nasty b !
💯 spot on.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’m glad we aren’t like beggy clit slits!
We work hard for our holidays and when we have them we make the absolute most of them, I don’t know about you but my children look forward to our holidays because it’s a massive massive treat! It’s something we have months to look forward to.

She’s spoilt. Too many holidays that she’s started to not enjoy them because it’s just another holiday.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She obviously doesn’t give a do and now that Ela is moving up to the junior school (separate from the infant school) she probably thinks it doesn’t matter if it’s unauthorised as she’s not going back there! Has she deleted the comment about the butterfly room? I can’t see it!
It's still there on yesterday's free donuts breakfast video.

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if she’s trying to get Ela assessed for ASD. Probably encouraged by Dr Kuki who likes to throw out diagnoses like smarties.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Kuki mention that Sedat might be on the spectrum as well as one of her own daughters? I vaguely recall this…and if so, then it’s not a bad idea to get Ela assessed.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Kuki mention that Sedat might be on the spectrum as well as one of her own daughters? I vaguely recall this…and if so, then it’s not a bad idea to get Ela assessed.
Her SIL has said herself, brother and mother are all neurodivergent but none of them have actually been assessed or given a diagnosis of this. She’s just such an expert, she decided 😅 I understand she has 2 children who are actually autistic and have been formally diagnosed but that doesn’t make her a trained clinician with expertise in the field. This is the same woman who also diagnosed herself with an enlarged spleen and diabetes when she went to A&E for abdominal pain.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Her SIL has said herself, brother and mother are all neurodivergent but none of them have actually been assessed or given a diagnosis of this. She’s just such an expert, she decided 😅 I understand she has 2 children who are actually autistic and have been formally diagnosed but that doesn’t make her a trained clinician with expertise in the field. This is the same woman who also diagnosed herself with an enlarged spleen and diabetes when she went to A&E for abdominal pain.
Can’t stand her now. It’s obvious Sedation is short of a six pack!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I usually have 3/4 trips/holidays a year but both myself and my husband work (hard) We also have grown children who, when they were young, went to school... we would save hard and have 1 2 week holiday a year in the 6 week holiday... ok I admit I would sometimes take them out of school for the last day or 2 of the school year in July to get a bit of money off the holiday (every little helps) but never to the detriment of their education...

As I have said in previous post, I will boycott anyone/company/small business that gifts her freebies... and not because I am jealous, far from it... I can afford all the tat she gets gifted but wouldn't want it... but there are people out there that would welcome with open arms some free meals, groceries, toys for their children or a weekend away... may never have had a holiday due to finances... if I see a small business gift her, like that beshit by Jai, I will purposely never order from them as if they can afford to send her endless s they are clearly not strapped for the orders/money... :mad:

Mar 2, 2024
Her cage is RATTLED today 😅
Laughing at her grammar…”draw” 😂.

I also only use a certain set of utensils for my dog’s wet food, but I keep them separate from the utensils we use for our food. They all go in the dishwasher and are cleaned the same way, but it’s better to keep it separate once they’re clean. Especially considering Ela and Sedat probably don’t know which utensils are designated for Rocco and for them.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Sev having to pay munflee for next year's holiday in half term (😂) thinking that telling someone who's saying they can't afford one now makes her relatable after shoving her multiple holidays in people's faces for the last few years.

And you weren't nervous telling everyone you were going at all you were your usual smug fy self. The only reason you didn't say anything was because you knew there would be comments about taking Ela out of school again. Well done on the attempt to deflect. Didn't work here I'm afraid 😂 Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-45-31-102_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-46-45-891_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She has to be trolling us? She spends 90% of her time in Turkey in supermarkets. Why the do is she taking individually wrapped Sainsbury’s crossaints and a jar of Biscoff?!?
It's because Ela can't live without them clearly and last time she found Biscoff in the supermarket in Cyprus it worked out to be a fiver so she put it back.

Last edited: