Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“there we go”

Season 5 Shut Up GIF by Friends
Such a granny saying!

Mar 2, 2024
There is something seriously wrong with Munchausen mother Sevda and she is stunting Ela’s development on purpose to keep her infantile and dependent on Begda. I’m sure Begda can’t stand that Ela is not overweight despite the s she feeds her but equally as concerning is Ela is very fragile looking and awkward in her movements and speech and she actually looks sickly and unkept. Sevda does not care about regular relationships where kids form bonds and learn how to communicate and get on in this world. End of school, for example, is about bonding and exchanging contact info and saying bye to friends for the summer etc - and BEGDA robs Ela of all these experiences. It’s very concerning that Ela can’t use cutlery and can’t make a simple wrap and can’t speak and put a sentence together that’s age appropriate. She also has very little muscle development. She needs to play and run and climb and be in a sport. Put her in camp. Let her experience things. I feel strongly that the police should investigate. There is something not right. My mama bear spidey senses are up
Hearing all this about Ela being a victim of Munchausen reminds me of Gypsy Rose and her mother. 😳

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So I just commented 'Hey Sev, please can you let me know when you get your eyelashes done as I want to know if it's worth the money" - obviously just to point out it looks like she's had nothing done and the comment was deleted in the 10 seconds it took me to switch to my main account. So much for having their last dinner as a family hey.
For how much she did the bulging eyes and simpering that she missed Sedat so much on the last holiday she sure is quick to piss off and leave him again 🤣
She is unbelievable.
And what kid doesn't like olive oil? When my 2 were that age they wouldn't have been able to tell if I'd cooked it in vegetable or olive oil?? And don't get me started on the fricking 'where would you like your gravy?' ... don't be so soft ffs. Either the kid likes gravy or doesn't....it all runs into the other food anyways. Wet wipes.
She probably can’t wait to not be around Sedat 😂 They’re such an awkward couple 🥴

Total time Ela has missed off school this academic year:

2 weeks in November
1 week in April
2 weeks in June
At least 4/5 Ela sick days or Begda hangover days

And now 1 week in July 🙄

So basically around 7 weeks of term time (more than a half term). Absolutely shocking the school aren’t reporting her for safeguarding issues. It’s not acceptable for any parent to take their child out of school this much.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Hearing all this about Ela being a victim of Munchausen reminds me of Gypsy Rose and her mother. 😳
I agree, I’ve seen many red flags. It does appear that she feeds her rubbish on purpose. She speaks for her saying things like, oh she won’t like that, opposed to giving her the choice. I’m shocked the school haven’t picked up on all these things.
She won’t take her on dogs walks, to the park and allow her to interact with other kids, or go to the beach, the list is endless. No doubt she won’t learn to swim this holiday, she makes minimal effort and it’s so sad to see. The child will never forget the days her mother talked into a camera and spent little time in bringing up her child properly.
The nails are the only luxury thing she has 🤦🏻‍♀️ really? what about the lazer treatment, the cakes, the alcohol, takeaways, eyelashes plus ALL the fweebies!!!!!
The only thing she has done is take her to see Peppa Pig which was suitable for pre school children. She pays with a plastic buggy suitable for a two year old. It’s so detrimental to her development.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Kuki and Tom Tom spent time on their own last night and went for drinks before he goes back home. They seem like a loving couple, such a contrast to beg and sed, they can’t bear to be in each other’s company
Yes, I agree. Kuki and her husband have a good connection, you can always tell. They can intellectually connect on the same level, they both show respect and love towards each other and they allow each other to do the things they enjoy as individuals as well as things they enjoy together.

Sevda will see these attributes in them as a couple and other couples and know she does NOT have those same connections with Sedat. I’m sure there will be a level of resentment in her that she’s not landed in the same way as far as her marriage and this resentment will always be simmering away in the background.

Their marriage is an odd set up. Like a sister looking after her mentally challenged brother. I know she was a big obese girl when she met Sedat and got engaged, so she’s a classic case of being desperate and perhaps not thinking she’ll ever get someone so she ‘settled’ …but she didn’t even speak Turkish when she met him! She says he taught her the language over time. So, with not talking the same language AND Sedat being very mentally limited in conversing anyway, you wonder if ANYONE tried to help her see sense? I wonder if this is perhaps where the older sister, who is estranged from the family maybe tried to speak up at differing times??

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yes, I agree. Kuki and her husband have a good connection, you can always tell. They can intellectually connect on the same level, they both show respect and love towards each other and they allow each other to do the things they enjoy as individuals as well as things they enjoy together.

Sevda will see these attributes in them as a couple and other couples and know she does NOT have those same connections with Sedat. I’m sure there will be a level of resentment in her that she’s not landed in the same way as far as her marriage and this resentment will always be simmering away in the background.

Their marriage is an odd set up. Like a sister looking after her mentally challenged brother. I know she was a big obese girl when she met Sedat and got engaged, so she’s a classic case of being desperate and perhaps not thinking she’ll ever get someone so she ‘settled’ …but she didn’t even speak Turkish when she met him! She says he taught her the language over time. So, with not talking the same language AND Sedat being very mentally limited in conversing anyway, you wonder if ANYONE tried to help her see sense? I wonder if this is perhaps where the older sister, who is estranged from the family maybe tried to speak up at differing times??
I think when he got in touch with her via the dating site she couldn’t believe her luck that a guy was interested in her, same culture, similar goals etc and therefore married him. She says they dated before getting married but I don’t think they formed any kind of deep connection that you would normally as someone whom you see spending the rest of your life with. Their relationship/friendship is very superficial hence they just speak to each other like housemates. They don’t even go out as a couple. I think at one point she did love him but she’s changed a lot since doing TT and grown apart from each other. You can tell he also gets quite annoyed at her hence him not wanting to go to Turkey and probably can’t wait to have his own space