Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Yes, I agree. Kuki and her husband have a good connection, you can always tell. They can intellectually connect on the same level, they both show respect and love towards each other and they allow each other to do the things they enjoy as individuals as well as things they enjoy together.

Sevda will see these attributes in them as a couple and other couples and know she does NOT have those same connections with Sedat. I’m sure there will be a level of resentment in her that she’s not landed in the same way as far as her marriage and this resentment will always be simmering away in the background.

Their marriage is an odd set up. Like a sister looking after her mentally challenged brother. I know she was a big obese girl when she met Sedat and got engaged, so she’s a classic case of being desperate and perhaps not thinking she’ll ever get someone so she ‘settled’ …but she didn’t even speak Turkish when she met him! She says he taught her the language over time. So, with not talking the same language AND Sedat being very mentally limited in conversing anyway, you wonder if ANYONE tried to help her see sense? I wonder if this is perhaps where the older sister, who is estranged from the family maybe tried to speak up at differing times??
I don’t like Kuki or Tom but you are correct.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
1. I don’t know how many times she said she didn’t like the stuffing - heard you clit slits
2. She said she “made” everyfink except the chicken.. so by “made” she means heating up.. as far as I could tell the stuffing she hated she didn’t make, the Yorkshire puddings were frozen so she didn’t “make” those
3. I’m in a different country so might be different but I have never, ever brought a chicken like that to them cook it in the oven to “make sure it’s cooked”.. wouldn’t it make it dry!
4. Was that her dad in the background - why wasn’t heat the table or why were they eating dinner with him there if he wasn’t eating
5. If she thinking making mash like that is “annoying and Labour intensive” she is so out of touch in everyday living.
6. She has moved from a side plate to a normal dinner plate that is spilling over the sides.. next she will move up to a fing serving platter to fit everything
7. Maybe she would be more relatable if she didn’t always have a fing smug look on her face

Clit slits 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m howling LOLOL

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They would be having some sort of celebration or party for the leavers of Elas school. She will miss it. There is no way on this earth I'd make my kids miss stuff like that

Also Sevda keeps lying and lying about more and more stuff. She's definitely tripping up now
My GS finishes Friday and tomorrow it an activity day and they got to choose so it’s water guns 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol 😂 and a free ice cream van and lots of other stuff going on as well
So much she will miss out on but Begda don’t care as long as she is stuffing her face and getting pissed up, last time she was there she got that pissed at the neighbours and fell and bruised herself and made herself look even more a t
I can’t see no fun days and exploring days either it will eat get pissed and repeat what a sad fed up life