Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Is it me or has she kept when she's going etc very secret this time? Perhaps it's because she posted every single thing on the way to Cyprus (will we ever forget her in her hotel dressing gown the night before excited to go and fill the ice bucket up? 😂😂) and it turned out to be the worst holiday ever for her 😂. Bet that's why she burned olive leaves yesterday as well 😂

Keep it secret Sev it won't change a thing because it's not the likes of us that makes things s for you. It's you and the reason is really simple. It's because you're a smug entitled t.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tuesday today, no video so far, isn’t this the day she works whatever job it is she’s secretly working
She is on her way for her non all expenses freebie to Kuki only flights and transfer to pay lol 😂
That’s why she has been so smug as the freebie holiday is here, thinking she is rubbing it in peoples faces, she ain’t mine I find it highly amusing on how unhappy she is in real life, cause everything she says is a big fat lie like her lol 😂

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She is on her way for her non all expenses freebie to Kuki only flights and transfer to pay lol 😂
That’s why she has been so smug as the freebie holiday is here, thinking she is rubbing it in peoples faces, she ain’t mine I find it highly amusing on how unhappy she is in real life, cause everything she says is a big fat lie like her lol 😂
Ahhh okay that makes sense. Extra smug and happy because she’ll be spending the holiday freeloading off of Kuki. And the small bits she will pay for she’ll make sure to make TikTok videos about it and say she did this and she did that and she got this and she got that over and over again as if she’s the biggest and most generous martyr there ever was

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
My GS finishes Friday and tomorrow it an activity day and they got to choose so it’s water guns 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol 😂 and a free ice cream van and lots of other stuff going on as well
So much she will miss out on but Begda don’t care as long as she is stuffing her face and getting pissed up, last time she was there she got that pissed at the neighbours and fell and bruised herself and made herself look even more a t
I can’t see no fun days and exploring days either it will eat get pissed and repeat what a sad fed up life
The sad thing is, Sevda had caused Ela to be the way she is. Even if Ela has autism or is on the spectrum of some other learning challenge, Her challenges have been grossly enlarged due to Sevda depriving her of a moderate amount of schooling, as well as depriving her of social skills learnt through schooling and mixing with a wide variety of children & teachers, not just Bobby the neighbour and maybe one or two others that very rarely she has seen after school.

Sevda has also stunted Ela’s development by way of keeping her like a toddler. She has a severe lack of age appropriate mental and physical stimulation. She’s permanently on her iPad and even then, watching toddler age shows. It appears her toys are from when she was age 3-4 year and Sevda does not invest in age appropriate toys for Ela. Sevda very, very rarely takes Ela’s to any fun or educational days out. It’s not even a financial issue. Sevda could afford to take Ela to fun places if she wanted to. The point is there is loads they could do and a lot of it does not require much money at all. Even a day out in London with all the free things available for kids… parks, museums, etc. I’m sure even in their local area, there are lots of things on for kids.

The point is… Sevda doesn’t want to take Ela anywhere unless it fits in with what she wants to do. Life is only centred around herself. She’s incredibly selfish and I’m sure Ela has given up asking her Mum if she can go to the places her friends go to with their parents or do the things they do with their parents (creative activities).

Ela talks like a 3 year old, behaves like a 3 year old a lot of the time and yet you can see she has a mean streak in her and I do wonder if she maybe is not as babyish at school. Would be interesting to see. I definitely think Sevda keeps Ela from maturing. It’s plain to see! She doesn’t interact much with her and when she does, it’s very babyish.

Sevda doesn’t do any parenting that requires effort. She does the least she has to do AND that’s with a lot of help from her parents.

I actually believe Sevda has deep rooted issues that stem from her own upbringing that cause her to want to keep Ela from growing up to be mature, vibrant, have lots of friends, be independent and reach her full potential educationally, creatively, as well as socially. It’s almost like Sevda is stunting Ela from going further in life than she has gone (not far at all!)

Tragic.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The sad thing is, Sevda had caused Ela to be the way she is. Even if Ela has autism or is on the spectrum of some other learning challenge, Her challenges have been grossly enlarged due to Sevda depriving her of a moderate amount of schooling, as well as depriving her of social skills learnt through schooling and mixing with a wide variety of children & teachers, not just Bobby the neighbour and maybe one or two others that very rarely she has seen after school.

Sevda has also stunted Ela’s development by way of keeping her like a toddler. She has a severe lack of age appropriate mental and physical stimulation. She’s permanently on her iPad and even then, watching toddler age shows. It appears her toys are from when she was age 3-4 year and Sevda does not invest in age appropriate toys for Ela. Sevda very, very rarely takes Ela’s to any fun or educational days out. It’s not even a financial issue. Sevda could afford to take Ela to fun places if she wanted to. The point is there is loads they could do and a lot of it does not require much money at all. Even a day out in London with all the free things available for kids… parks, museums, etc. I’m sure even in their local area, there are lots of things on for kids.

The point is… Sevda doesn’t want to take Ela anywhere unless it fits in with what she wants to do. Life is only centred around herself. She’s incredibly selfish and I’m sure Ela has given up asking her Mum if she can go to the places her friends go to with their parents or do the things they do with their parents (creative activities).

Ela talks like a 3 year old, behaves like a 3 year old a lot of the time and yet you can see she has a mean streak in her and I do wonder if she maybe is not as babyish at school. Would be interesting to see. I definitely think Sevda keeps Ela from maturing. It’s plain to see! She doesn’t interact much with her and when she does, it’s very babyish.

Sevda doesn’t do any parenting that requires effort. She does the least she has to do AND that’s with a lot of help from her parents.

I actually believe Sevda has deep rooted issues that stem from her own upbringing that cause her to want to keep Ela from growing up to be mature, vibrant, have lots of friends, be independent and reach her full potential educationally, creatively, as well as socially. It’s almost like Sevda is stunting Ela from going further in life than she has gone (not far at all!)

Tragic.
I don’t have any kids and I was looking up the typical milestones that 8 year olds should be at and their development, and Ela seems no where near it. One of the interesting things I read was that an 8 year old should be able to have proper conversations with people around her, explore their own styles in terms of fashion etc and have an opinion on things. Why can’t sev see that she is not doing her daughter any favours. It’s good that Ela gets to visit other countries and sev should be building on this and helping Ela learn about different cultures but no she’s not bothered in investing any time into Ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I don’t have any kids and I was looking up the typical milestones that 8 year olds should be at and their development, and Ela seems no where near it. One of the interesting things I read was that an 8 year old should be able to have proper conversations with people around her, explore their own styles in terms of fashion etc and have an opinion on things. Why can’t sev see that she is not doing her daughter any favours. It’s good that Ela gets to visit other countries and sev should be building on this and helping Ela learn about different cultures but no she’s not bothered in investing any time into Ela
I can’t stand the SIL Kuki BUT I think her being around Ela for a week or so will hopefully have some positive impact. She is well educated and will hopefully provide some exposure of culture and education to Ela…… even just getting her to actually engage in conversation. Meanwhile, Sev has a suitcase full of sugary junk and an iPad for the kid. Let’s not forget, the last time they went, Sevda also got belligerently drunk at Kuki’s friend’s house and fell down the stairs!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ahhh okay that makes sense. Extra smug and happy because she’ll be spending the holiday freeloading off of Kuki. And the small bits she will pay for she’ll make sure to make TikTok videos about it and say she did this and she did that and she got this and she got that over and over again as if she’s the biggest and most generous martyr there ever was
Yeah lol 😂 it’s incoming and the funny thing is we know what’s coming lol 😂
And Kuki attitude will change “your a better cook then me” the fake stupid laugh from Begda
The moaning as she is up and no one else etc etc etc

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t stand the SIL Kuki BUT I think her being around Ela for a week or so will hopefully have some positive impact. She is well educated and will hopefully provide some exposure of culture and education to Ela…… even just getting her to actually engage in conversation. Meanwhile, Sev has a suitcase full of sugary junk and an iPad for the kid. Let’s not forget, the last time they went, Sevda also got belligerently drunk at Kuki’s friend’s house and fell down the stairs!
Omg - I completely forgot about her falling over and bashing her head! I actually asked her if she'd overdone the rum and fell over because she was drunk . She blocked me !

Apr 15, 2024
England
What I find strange is sev addresses or makes changes to nearly everything she reads here or takes advice from her followers, mainly over silly things like cutlery or makeup tips but I’m sure she also reads here about Elas slow development, taking her out to experience things in life, but yet she just ignores it. But she thinks we’re jealous, far from it sev. I can’t think of anything worse than be in her shoes

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
What I find strange is sev addresses or makes changes to nearly everything she reads here or takes advice from her followers, mainly over silly things like cutlery or makeup tips but I’m sure she also reads here about Elas slow development, taking her out to experience things in life, but yet she just ignores it. But she thinks we’re jealous, far from it sev. I can’t think of anything worse than be in her shoes
I do wonder if Ela has awful tantrums off camera. We’ve seen glimmers of it and Sevda has alluded to her not being very good at sharing and very jealous etc. I wonder if that’s why she tries to appease her so much, particularly around meals. Clearly, she doesn’t know the word NO.

Instead of pandering to her every whim, how about you use the holiday as a teachable moment to encourage her to try new things. I mean, bread is bread, regardless of whether it’s in turkey or not. If the kid is hungry, she will eat it. Indulging her behaviour will only create a monster.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
what a fing b 😂 she thinks we’re all gonna be jealous of that?

She thinks everyone is out to get her so a simple innocent comment like that she has taken as hate. Hence the full of herself b attitude response she gave.
She’s a fing b and I would hate to be her friend, and she has no friends and probably wonders why!
Always has to be better than everyone else.

Mar 2, 2024
Visiting family and staying in one of their homes (even one with a pool in the backyard) is not a holiday in my book. It is just merely a trip. A holiday entails staying in a nice hotel, relaxing by beach, water sports/boating, sightseeing, taking in the local culture, going out to eat and shopping without a thought to expenses because you’ve saved up. It’s a treat. Sevda is just going to stay in Kuki’s 2 bedroom apartment in Turkey so she can escape her humdrum, uneventful, stuck in a rut life in Stevenage. I honestly think Sevda hates her life now because she literally had the most boring daily routine with the same 5 videos every day with the same script, the same household chores every day (meal prep, washing, dog walking, etc) and no stimulating conversation outside of discussing online trolls with her family and 2 friends. She doesn’t even have the briefs to read or prepare concept ideas let alone film & edit adverts anymore. She’s all dried up and nobody wants her anymore.