Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I do wonder if Ela has awful tantrums off camera. We’ve seen glimmers of it and Sevda has alluded to her not being very good at sharing and very jealous etc. I wonder if that’s why she tries to appease her so much, particularly around meals. Clearly, she doesn’t know the word NO.

Instead of pandering to her every whim, how about you use the holiday as a teachable moment to encourage her to try new things. I mean, bread is bread, regardless of whether it’s in turkey or not. If the kid is hungry, she will eat it. Indulging her behaviour will only create a monster.
Or avoiding putting olive oil on the carrots… Like duck off I wouldn’t indulge my child like that 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Thank GOD we have Sevda to advise us not to buy travel essentials in the airport. Surely it’s obvious these pillows will cost more at the airport than elsewhere! Everything costs more in the airport lol

Wonder how many fans she’ll claim to have met at the airport this time?
She always gives the most useless advice about stuff everyone knows about 😂 Like when she gave advice about buying bread with a longer expiration date… Like no sh*t Sherlock 🤪 She’s sooo simple

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Visiting family and staying in one of their homes (even one with a pool in the backyard) is not a holiday in my book. It is just merely a trip. A holiday entails staying in a nice hotel, relaxing by beach, water sports/boating, sightseeing, taking in the local culture, going out to eat and shopping without a thought to expenses because you’ve saved up. It’s a treat. Sevda is just going to stay in Kuki’s 2 bedroom apartment in Turkey so she can escape her humdrum, uneventful, stuck in a rut life in Stevenage. I honestly think Sevda hates her life now because she literally had the most boring daily routine with the same 5 videos every day with the same script, the same household chores every day (meal prep, washing, dog walking, etc) and no stimulating conversation outside of discussing online trolls with her family and 2 friends. She doesn’t even have the briefs to read or prepare concept ideas let alone film & edit adverts anymore. She’s all dried up and nobody wants her anymore.
I watched Theresa IG haven’t watched her for ages and she seems to do so much more then Begda these days and also Theresa’s write up on ZG is fantastic compared to Begdas which I find highly amusing, so yeah I agree she is all washed up

Mar 3, 2024
Thank GOD we have Sevda to advise us not to buy travel essentials in the airport. Surely it’s obvious these pillows will cost more at the airport than elsewhere! Everything costs more in the airport lol

Wonder how many fans she’ll claim to have met at the airport this time?
And hopefully they will take authentic unfiltered pictures so everyone can see the REAL Begda! 😜

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
One of my staff was telling me today that her 10 year old daughter has just started her period and that she’s not the only one in her class that has started. Her daughter knows 4 of her (10 years old) friends in her class have started too. Also, one friend who is 9 has just started. Apparently, the teacher has said there are others in the class also who have started.

Ela is will be 8 soon.

Sevda, you STILL…

- Cut up Ela’s food.

- Open up her packets of crisps.

- Open up her packets of fun-size cookies.

- Sleep in her bed with her.

- Dress her like a 3 year old.

- Speak to her like she’s 3.

- Ignore her most of the time.

- Provide 3/4 year old toys.

- Take her to see a Peppa Pig show.

- Allow Ela’s grandma to use a tea towel as a bib on Ela and then her (grandma) spoon feed Ela her dinner.

- You never take her to children events/days out for her age.

AND YET….the likelihood is… in a few short years, Ela will most likely start her period.

Think about that Sevda. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
One of my staff was telling me today that her 10 year old daughter has just started her period and that she’s not the only one in her class that has started. Her daughter knows 4 of her (10 years old) friends in her class have started too. Also, one friend who is 9 has just started. Apparently, the teacher has said there are others in the class also who have started.

Ela is will be 8 soon.

Sevda, you STILL…

Cut up Ela’s food.
Open up packets of crisps.
Open up packets of fun-size cookies.
Sleep in her bed with her.
Dress her like a 3 year old.
Speak to her like she’s 3.
Ignore her most of the time.
Provide 3/4 year old toys.
Take her to see a Peppa Pig show.
Never take her to children events/days out for her age.

And yet… the likelihood is… in a few short years, Ela will most likely start her period.

Agreed. She could well do . My daughter at aged 7 ( she's now nearly 15 ) would come down in the morning and sort her own breakfast out . She chose her own clothes.. and was swimming competitively at aged 8 - she joined a swimming club at aged 6 and is still there
My lad who's 8 - will sort himself out with breakfast ( could have gone down the swimming club route, but would rather play football ) he was also able to open packets and stuff at aged 5 ...

Mar 8, 2024
Burger King isn’t what she wanted. Is this t for real. He entitlement is disgusting. Some people would love to be able to afford a Burger King let alone one in the airport as they await yet another holiday. This t needs to be brought back down to earth. I wish she would stop getting ads and companies using her. So sick of her s

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Burger King isn’t what she wanted. Is this t for real. He entitlement is disgusting. Some people would love to be able to afford a Burger King let alone one in the airport as they await yet another holiday. This t needs to be brought back down to earth. I wish she would stop getting ads and companies using her. So sick of her s
Because she's a t 🙄

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024

Ela is will be 8 soon.

Sevda, you STILL…

Cut up Ela’s food.
Open up packets of crisps.
Open up packets of fun-size cookies.
Sleep in her bed with her.
Dress her like a 3 year old.
Speak to her like she’s 3.
Ignore her most of the time.
Provide 3/4 year old toys.
Take her to see a Peppa Pig show.
Never take her to children events/days out for her age.

And yet… the likelihood is… in a few short years, Ela will most likely start her period.

that is INSANE. why didn’t i think of that before? it’s probably because ewa is extremely babyish that the thought of it never crossed my mind. like, wow. i was a late starter but some girls in my school started aged 10 and 11. im actually shooketh over this. wtf. she’s probably going to be like carrie, not understanding what’s happening to her, screaming and crying thinking that she’s dying as seagull never explained it to her and kept her coddled.