Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
what a prick filming kuki like that. why not wait until the morning when everyoneā€™s dressed and presentable? but oh no, as long as sevda is wearing her off the shoulder se shein dress thinking sheā€™s hot s, then everyone must be filmed also. disgusting cow. also how stupid to assume everyoneā€™s gone out if they donā€™t answer straight away. b itā€™s 4am.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely no.. I wouldnā€™t have her phone in my face with the torch on filming me in the middle of the night. This t canā€™t not film! What with her saying Turkey like that?! Sheā€™s such a bell end. Canā€™t stand her. Imagine waking up to her knocking on your door, trying to be funny and sticking her phone in your face. She has no respect for people and their privacy. She finks cus she does tiktok she is entitled to film every fink. No sevda youā€™re not. Iā€™d have slapped that phone out of her stupid claws

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sheā€™s so unbelievably dense. And having the bright flash on and shoving it in poor Kukis face at that hour like wtf. How stupid and inconsiderate could you possibly be. Itā€™s almost as if she was expecting Kuki to be standing there with the door and her arms wide open waiting for her highness to arrive. Gormless fkn bint
She had zero respect for anyone but herself.

Kuki needs to make a fresh stand and start speaking up, even if Sevda is videoing. You could see Kuki staying quiet and motioning to Sevda & Ela to stay quiet when they arrived so as to not wake anyone up!!

Iā€™d have said ā€œSevda, please donā€™t video! Iā€™m actually exhausted and donā€™t want to be on video. Letā€™s just get you & Ela in quick and settled and you can do your big ā€œIā€™m here!!ā€ later at breakfast.ā€

Or better stillā€¦.

ā€œBegda, shush the f&@k up! Itā€™s not off that Iā€™ve ā€œbeen a little bit asleepā€ as you so dumbly say!! Iā€™ve had a very long day. In amongst other things Iā€™ve done today, Iā€™ve got the beds all stripped, washed and made up again, on the same day my favourite people have left (Tom and Grandpa)ā€¦got food inā€¦cleanedā€¦and had to stay awake as much as I can to hear you knock loud and thrust your camera in my face! Put your phone away for one bl&@dy minute you obsessed thicko and go get your suitcases in and your fat ass and iPad girl to bed!ā€

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Absolutely no.. I wouldnā€™t have her phone in my face with the torch on filming me in the middle of the night. This t canā€™t not film! What with her saying Turkey like that?! Sheā€™s such a bell end. Canā€™t stand her. Imagine waking up to her knocking on your door, trying to be funny and sticking her phone in your face. She has no respect for people and their privacy. She finks cus she does tiktok she is entitled to film every fink. No sevda youā€™re not. Iā€™d have slapped that phone out of her stupid claws
I remember her not so long ago at Kuki and Tom Tom was cooking dinner and she had just arrived and walked in filming him and gave that stupid fing laugh, I would of whacked the pan round her head lol šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sheā€™s so unbelievably dense. And having the bright flash on and shoving it in poor Kukis face at that hour like wtf. How stupid and inconsiderate could you possibly be. Itā€™s almost as if she was expecting Kuki to be standing there with the door and her arms wide open waiting for her highness to arrive. Gormless fkn bint
With a big bunch of flowers and 2 pint glasses of gin lol šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Anyone watched Kuki this morning with the scripted video so sad that she hasnā€™t the balls to stand up to her really is
Let start our adventure (BEEN READING HERE AGAIN)
Kuki bit of advice stand up to her Ffs she walks all over you, no matter what you or her say she is using you if you didnā€™t have that apartment you wouldnā€™t see her and if you didnā€™t have Wocco as no one else will again she wouldnā€™t bother same as doing her so called accts, you are a nice lady with a lovely family and she spoils it

Mar 2, 2024
I know itā€™s already been mentioned, but why did she suddenly think they were all out at 2am? Theyā€™re hardly young adults going out partying into the early hours lol. But more to the point, she knocked, waited maybe 2 seconds? And then said that. Was she seriously expecting them to be waiting literally at the door indefinitely through the night waiting for her knock??

Sheā€™s just too much.

As for writing stories together, Iā€™m sure ā€œtogetherā€ is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.

Jul 17, 2024
London
that is definitely what she was waiting for šŸ™„

Jul 17, 2024
London
lol šŸ˜‚ buckle up for the fake videos etc
And she has never pronounced TĆ¼rkiye like that šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
So fake and agree why the do have your video going so inconsiderate
Oh Begda your Not TURKISH YOUR NOT TURKISH CYPRIOT you are a unfortunately British
The Turkish laugh at you
The English laugh at you
Well basically everyone laughs at you
as a turkish cypriot we donā€™t claim her