Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was with my grandkids yesterday and I asked them to watch a packed lunch video and for them to tell me what they think. Grandson 6 and granddaughter 9. My grandson asked why the grapes are being cut and they both commented on why the packages were being opened. Both said they’re not allowed sugary stuff like the cookies and the gummy hearts and they said they have enough time to eat their food. They only bring water and snack is a fruit. They both don’t like sandwiches so they eat pastas with something in them and a salad. My grandson can make complete sentences and carry on a conversation. He’s 6 but turns 7 in January so he’s in the younger class. They were both baffled by the lunch and the half sandwich and the cutting off the crusts. They also said they help make their lunches. So Beggy Sevy, you are screwing up your daughter with your over controlling nonsense that you pull and you put too many sugary snacks and you don’t let Ela be self sufficient. There is no reason for her to even try. You hold your daughter back. And, for the record, my grandkids shower themselves and my granddaughter has very long hair and cares for herself. Her mother then helps put her hair into a nice braid or ponytail or whatever. She’s well kept and not dishevelled.
What wonderful kiddies it’s all part of learning 💞

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ok, I’m learning Sevda’s management are now becoming increasingly known as a laughing stock because of Sevda!

These latest videos are off the charts screaming desperado! The Turkish street food video! WHAT?!! I don’t understand what her content is about anymore! Is she now a rep for a street food company in Turkey? Seriously? It’s very hard to know anymore at all what her content vibe is?! She seems to video every hotel she goes to …down to the bathroom in her room …every buffet table ..every food item on the buffet table, announcing what each food is…. “You’ve got tomatoes, cucumbers, honey, potatoes, fries, eggs, more eggs, sausages, bacon, mash potatoes…..”

What I’d like to ask her management is “What is Sevda’s content material?!” It used to be very consistently lunchbox, breakfast EWM, WIEIAD, and evening meal (proper cooked) EWM.

Now it’s hit & miss if she even does a WIEIAD, and her evening meals are mostly takeaways, frozen food meals, and eating out meals. Then she has also introduced over time a completely weird mix of videos of very basic everyday things..like walking her dog, sitting on her sofa rambling about ultra basic chores she is going to do or talking about changing her dog food or just videoing her dog on the sofa with her. She’s extremely dim & getting dimmer! She then does those random tour guide videos, as I’ve mentioned, and now…….a selection of some street foods she had in Turkey weeks ago. I mean, WHAT THE HELL?!

Sevda, retrain, get some voice lessons and go into tourism!

Then the viral cottage cheese video! What the heck! She sounds sooo monotone!!! She also sounds miserable! Don’t bother doing it Sevda. When there is a viral video, your version shows up even more how uninteresting you are!

She needs to stick to what she originally did best…her breakfast video (which used to vary much more day to day than it does now)….the lunchbox video (but realise it’s more about healthy kids lunch box contents!)…… then her EWM evening meal (cooked from fresh as she used to do when she started TikTok)….and then her WIEIAD video.

And if that’s not working anymore and has become stale for her followers…then surely it’s time for Sevda to face the truth..she struck lucky in Covid, hit a sweet spot, but now she needs to move on. She’s out of that sweet spot. The world has woken up and flexed out again. We’re not all locked up at home. For her mental well being, for her relationship with her husband and daughter, I’d say she needs to move on too - but that’s a whole other issue!

I’m sorry Sevda, but you do not have personality, charisma, and most importantly any decent creativity and interesting content - you don’t know what is relevant to the days we are living in, you don’t dress like the days we are living in and you don’t seem to have ANY awareness of life going on outside of TikTok! Wocco is cute to you - we get that - but you continually showing us him and saying “You’re my big boy aren’t you and I love you” is getting old now…and it’s a shame you’re not able to say that phrase to your husband! 🤣

You repeat the same boring lines….which are things NOBODY else would bother even mentioning!

“I’m going to check my emails”
“I’m going to put a wash on”
“I’m going to fiwlm an Ad”
“I’ve got to edit an Ad”
“I’m getting my nails done”
“I’m having my Mum over to help me pack”
“I’m taking Wocco for a walk”

You still don’t get it..MOST CONTENT CREATORS WITH YOUR AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS ALSO INCLUDED….HAVE A JOB OR THEY ARE INVOLVED IN OTHER THINGS/PROJECTS/HOBBIES that outside of TIKTOK but their content is about those things or they are into the latest fashions, make up, places to check out with their kids, etc, etc. and so their content is fab and entertaining!

You don’t have anything of relevance! You just seem to live for holidays and you are desperate for Ads and freebies! That’s all you really talk about! You are incredibly obvious wanting freebies! You are not subtle at all and people can clearly see your ‘begging’ tactics!! Like today…posting up a picture of a fire randomly placed directly below the TV but no fire place surround, etc. Hello!!! You’re begging for a fireplace surround, etc!

I don’t know (or my staff) of ANY OTHER content creator who talks about the Ads they do!!! They don’t say “Guyzz, I’m filming an Ad today” 🤣 It’s just a very small part of their long day and it’s no big deal to them! Because they are busy uploading their fun, hilarious, interesting and relevant content inbetween many of them doing their day job and juggling children, pets and a house to clean, etc, etc.

YOU cannot call what you do a ‘job’ Sevda! 🤣🤣🤣 You are ridiculed by many who hear you gave up work! And for what?! To film a few Ad’s now and again! Everything else …your breakfast video, lunchbox video, your EWM evening meal video and your WIEIAD video …..are totally doable with a full time job and you did it for a long time. Your Mum is on tap to help and DOES anyway AFTER you gave up work!! All the other videos you do on top of the original ones are since you gave up work.. but honestly…they are not needed! Borrrring, monotonous and no charisma!!

So please management of Sevda…help her stop the random, non-relatable, boring, scripted, monotone videos with lack of charisma! She needs people to be honest with her and in the long run, her health, well being and relationships will improve! She’s up all night deleting & blocking! Her mental state is shocking!

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen t face kuki the IKEA one recording gets a kid in and says I must cut that and then a family in it and says the same please tell me if o have gone mad as it to me isn’t been edited to get the kid and family with kid in

SO do FACE KUKI TOU DIDNT EDIT IT DID YOU WAS THINKING OFF THE ££££££ b

BY THE WAY DID YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO FILM IN THE PLACE IKEA OR ANY PLACE YOU GO

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Chicken Wings..

I’ve noticed the video about Rocco that Sevda had just posted.

Just wanted you to know IF she has put this up in an evil clap back to your recent loss, then she is heading to face Karma big time! Anyone who operates with evil like this kind, I’ve seen time and time again Karma gets them back!

It’s just I know she reads on here every day.

I’m only giving you heads up as you can perhaps then choose not to watch her video.

Much love to you x

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Ok, I’m learning Sevda’s management are now becoming increasingly known as a laughing stock because of Sevda!

These latest videos are off the charts screaming desperado! The Turkish street food video! WHAT?!! I don’t understand what her content is about anymore! Is she now a rep for a street food company in Turkey? Seriously? It’s very hard to know anymore at all what her content vibe is?! She seems to video every hotel she goes to …down to the bathroom in her room …every buffet table ..every food item on the buffet table, announcing what each food is…. “You’ve got tomatoes, cucumbers, honey, potatoes, fries, eggs, more eggs, sausages, bacon, mash potatoes…..”

What I’d like to ask her management is “What is Sevda’s content material?!” It used to be very consistently lunchbox, breakfast EWM, WIEIAD, and evening meal (proper cooked) EWM.

Now it’s hit & miss if she even does a WIEIAD, and her evening meals are mostly takeaways, frozen food meals, and eating out meals. Then she has also introduced over time a completely weird mix of videos of very basic everyday things..like walking her dog, sitting on her sofa rambling about ultra basic chores she is going to do or talking about changing her dog food or just videoing her dog on the sofa with her. She’s extremely dim & getting dimmer! She then does those random tour guide videos, as I’ve mentioned, and now…….a selection of some street foods she had in Turkey weeks ago. I mean, WHAT THE HELL?!

Sevda, retrain, get some voice lessons and go into tourism!

Then the viral cottage cheese video! What the heck! She sounds sooo monotone!!! She also sounds miserable! Don’t bother doing it Sevda. When there is a viral video, your version shows up even more how uninteresting you are!

She needs to stick to what she originally did best…her breakfast video (which used to vary much more day to day than it does now)….the lunchbox video (but realise it’s more about healthy kids lunch box contents!)…… then her EWM evening meal (cooked from fresh as she used to do when she started TikTok)….and then her WIEIAD video.

And if that’s not working anymore and has become stale for her followers…then surely it’s time for Sevda to face the truth..she struck lucky in Covid, hit a sweet spot, but now she needs to move on. She’s out of that sweet spot. The world has woken up and flexed out again. We’re not all locked up at home. For her mental well being, for her relationship with her husband and daughter, I’d say she needs to move on too - but that’s a whole other issue!

I’m sorry Sevda, but you do not have personality, charisma, and most importantly any decent creativity and interesting content - you don’t know what is relevant to the days we are living in, you don’t dress like the days we are living in and you don’t seem to have ANY awareness of life going on outside of TikTok! Wocco is cute to you - we get that - but you continually showing us him and saying “You’re my big boy aren’t you and I love you” is getting old now…and it’s a shame you’re not able to say that phrase to your husband! 🤣

You repeat the same boring lines….which are things NOBODY else would bother even mentioning!

“I’m going to check my emails”
“I’m going to put a wash on”
“I’m going to fiwlm an Ad”
“I’ve got to edit an Ad”
“I’m getting my nails done”
“I’m having my Mum over to help me pack”
“I’m taking Wocco for a walk”

You still don’t get it..MOST CONTENT CREATORS WITH YOUR AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS ALSO INCLUDED….HAVE A JOB OR THEY ARE INVOLVED IN OTHER THINGS/PROJECTS/HOBBIES that outside of TIKTOK but their content is about those things or they are into the latest fashions, make up, places to check out with their kids, etc, etc. and so their content is fab and entertaining!

You don’t have anything of relevance! You just seem to live for holidays and you are desperate for Ads and freebies! That’s all you really talk about! You are incredibly obvious wanting freebies! You are not subtle at all and people can clearly see your ‘begging’ tactics!! Like today…posting up a picture of a fire randomly placed directly below the TV but no fire place surround, etc. Hello!!! You’re begging for a fireplace surround, etc!

I don’t know (or my staff) of ANY OTHER content creator who talks about the Ads they do!!! They don’t say “Guyzz, I’m filming an Ad today” 🤣 It’s just a very small part of their long day and it’s no big deal to them! Because they are busy uploading their fun, hilarious, interesting and relevant content inbetween many of them doing their day job and juggling children, pets and a house to clean, etc, etc.

YOU cannot call what you do a ‘job’ Sevda! 🤣🤣🤣 You are ridiculed by many who hear you gave up work! And for what?! To film a few Ad’s now and again! Everything else …your breakfast video, lunchbox video, your EWM evening meal video and your WIEIAD video …..are totally doable with a full time job and you did it for a long time. Your Mum is on tap to help and DOES anyway AFTER you gave up work!! All the other videos you do on top of the original ones are since you gave up work.. but honestly…they are not needed! Borrrring, monotonous and no charisma!!

So please management of Sevda…help her stop the random, non-relatable, boring, scripted, monotone videos with lack of charisma! She needs people to be honest with her and in the long run, her health, well being and relationships will improve! She’s up all night deleting & blocking! Her mental state is shocking!
It is all so boring and predictable. On top of what you have said the only other thing I really hear is “there we go”. She could have done some really fun stuff during the summer, taken Ella out and about, filming locations where appropriate and created natural interesting content that would attract viewers and be relatable. But she couldn’t even be bothered to take Ella to the beach or park whilst at her sils in Turkey.
It’s all about the freebies & money! She will spend out for her nails, lazier treatments, cakes, eyelashes etc but won’t put her hand in her pocket for Ella, she got a lunchbox for Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her MH is very clearly affecting her, she looks tired, worn out and older because she chooses to stay up most of the night! That’s why she is always tired and not because of her busy busy days, we all have the same day to day chores but it is managed on top of going to work!!