Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
lol 😂 buckle up for the fake videos etc
And she has never pronounced Türkiye like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
So fake and agree why the do have your video going so inconsiderate
Oh Begda your Not TURKISH YOUR NOT TURKISH CYPRIOT you are a unfortunately British
The Turkish laugh at you
The English laugh at you
Well basically everyone laughs at you
Why is she saying Turkey like that? Is that how it’s really pronounced or is she trying to phonetically sound out the letters in the official spelling? Please someone who grew up in Turkey tell me!

Mar 2, 2024
I know it’s already been mentioned, but why did she suddenly think they were all out at 2am? They’re hardly young adults going out partying into the early hours lol. But more to the point, she knocked, waited maybe 2 seconds? And then said that. Was she seriously expecting them to be waiting literally at the door indefinitely through the night waiting for her knock??

She’s just too much.

As for writing stories together, I’m sure “together” is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.
Not defending Sevda in any way because I don’t like her, but in this case I don’t think she was implying they were out of the house but rather knocked out asleep. “Maybe they’re out?” as in they’re sleeping. I only say this because my mother also speaks broken English with a bit of slang thrown in at times and she would totally say something like this.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Clit slits lol 😂
You are useless at everything, cooking, cleaning, cooking, parenting, been a wife just everything so it really doesn’t surprise me you can’t blow a pool float up 🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was you I would really stop as you are just going to get picked apart lol 😂
I would use a hair dryer on the cool setting and stick it into the larger hole on the other side of the floatie (the one you use to deflate it).

Mar 3, 2024
Eyes are bugging out over food as usual.. fingering everyone’s food with her claws
But don't forget she did wash her hands when she got back. Sure Beg, you had the bags in your hands and felt the need to manhandle all the food that other people were going to eat. Not to mention letting everyone know how much you paid. b

BigBBelly

Jun 28, 2024
South wales
But don't forget she did wash her hands when she got back. Sure Beg, you had the bags in your hands and felt the need to manhandle all the food that other people were going to eat. Not to mention letting everyone know how much you paid. b
Cuckoo said on her video she was using knife and fork to dish out because she didn't want to touch everyone's food. Another dig at clit slit eyes 🤣