Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show
I see the kid is still wearing arm bands.
So much for lessons.
Just more lies

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Absolutely HOWLING at Kuki here..
“A REAL Turk like me” LOL is that a dig at Sevda? I always secretly hope she’s one of us. Especially after the Weetabix video she uploaded by “mistake” discussing Sevda’s dwindling income 😂😂😂
GOOD ONE KUKI!!! I think she was having a dig, even if she meant it lightly, tongue in cheek!

She’s much more authentic in many ways than Sevda. She also eats healthier.

I noticed Sevda, as usual, on either Kuki or Sevda’s EWM breakfast video, had to be insensitive AGAIN by bringing up Kuki’s recent stomach problem….by saying something about how she (Sevda) hopes the potato stuffed pancake won’t upset her (Kuki) stomach. Kuki looked totally dismissive at her …and she just brushed it off dismissively with just a few words…and carried on with what she wanted to say…wishing everyone a good day as she ended her video.

If you want to say something like that Sevda, don’t bring it up on video…say it to Kuki after videoing. Kuki has made it obvious for a while now she does not want to keep talking about her stomach issue on her TikTok’s.

But, you already knew that Sevda. You know what you are doing.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Clit slits lol 😂
You are useless at everything, cooking, cleaning, cooking, parenting, been a wife just everything so it really doesn’t surprise me you can’t blow a pool float up 🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was you I would really stop as you are just going to get picked apart lol 😂
Yet again.. Kuki left to do everything! I bet Tom had a word with Kuki before he left, telling her NOT to allow Lazy Princess Big Nostrils to not help out! Again, Sevda will only do tasks she enjoys! Like taking a little stroll on her own in the earlier coolest part of the day to buy pastries from the bakery! Anyone would love that task!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yet again.. Kuki left to do everything! I bet Tom had a word with Kuki before he left, telling her NOT to allow Lazy Princess Big Nostrils to not help out! Again, Sevda will only do tasks she enjoys! Like taking a little stroll on her own in the earlier coolest part of the day to buy pastries from the bakery! Anyone would love that task!
Totally agree
I have just watch the mozzie killer, it’s as though she is been crafted and then caught out with her quick reply’s and excuses
And the bye bye is what Kuki says always coping never her own content etc she even copies the hump back whale Lawrence itemising every bit of food

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why the do do they think it's ok to post Ela with her hand where it is at the beginning of Kuki's latest video? Sevda zooms the camera in to what I think is to hide it but you can still see her for a second after. I will never understand it. You're her mother surely you can see that her hands there why don't you stop recording?? Don't they watch the videos back??

I hope this isn't just me but I find it highly inappropriate knowing what can happen with pics and videos of children in certain positions to have a young girl standing there like that. It enrages me.

Or maybe I'm just mad because these morons infuriate me so fing much.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
lol right guys I have found out where the stupid cow has got the saying Türkiye from
Just a little video oh you stupid b have you no cell and have to copy everyone else you dum ass fanny slit eyes ffs get a fing life, you are so perfectly stupid

Omg I was going to say the same thing!! But I couldn’t remember the lady’s name so disnt say it.
This is where I’ve heard the word Türkiye recently and I knew there was some sort of connection.

Sevda really is the biggest beg of all! She’s trying soooooo desperately to fit in with the rest but there’s a slight problem, SHES NOT TURKISH!