Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Why the do do they think it's ok to post Ela with her hand where it is at the beginning of Kuki's latest video? Sevda zooms the camera in to what I think is to hide it but you can still see her for a second after. I will never understand it. You're her mother surely you can see that her hands there why don't you stop recording?? Don't they watch the videos back??

I hope this isn't just me but I find it highly inappropriate knowing what can happen with pics and videos of children in certain positions to have a young girl standing there like that. It enrages me.

Or maybe I'm just mad because these morons infuriate me so fing much.
She could have stopped the video and said something to her daughter, then she could record a new appropriate one. 😵‍💫
Why is she wearing a Princess nighty or to eat? Sasha is dressed really cute. Why don't we every see Ewa in anything like that?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Omg I was going to say the same thing!! But I couldn’t remember the lady’s name so disnt say it.
This is where I’ve heard the word Türkiye recently and I knew there was some sort of connection.

Sevda really is the biggest beg of all! She’s trying soooooo desperately to fit in with the rest but there’s a slight problem, SHES NOT TURKISH!
I knew I had heard someone say it, so went spying lol even Kuki doesn’t say Türkiye
Begda we will always find you out and who you are coping lol
AND YOUR NOT TURKISH you couldn’t even read the menu lmao 🤣 😂😂😂

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I was going to say the same thing!! But I couldn’t remember the lady’s name so disnt say it.
This is where I’ve heard the word Türkiye recently and I knew there was some sort of connection.

Sevda really is the biggest beg of all! She’s trying soooooo desperately to fit in with the rest but there’s a slight problem, SHES NOT TURKISH!
She even copies her nails 💅 😂

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Her obsession with describing food as FWESH is bizarre. If something is 10/10 delicious, the first thing that comes to mind is hardly how fresh it is. I know her vocabulary is incredibly limited but come on, something about the flavour maybe? She’s so used to eating stale, frozen leftovers that anything fwesh is revolutionary.

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her obsession with describing food as FWESH is bizarre. If something is 10/10 delicious, the first thing that comes to mind is hardly how fresh it is. I know her vocabulary is incredibly limited but come on, something about the flavour maybe? She’s so used to eating stale, frozen leftovers that anything fwesh is revolutionary.
And “soft “ as well
Every time she eats cake she describes it as soft!!
Yeah, cakes are supposed to be soft not rock hard!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The smoothing filter is working overtime since her mammoth blackhead pores were mentioned.
She’s got the Disney Princess filter on, that of course magically just ‘switches on’ when you are in Turkey! She didn’t call it the Disney Princess filter, but it is! She tried to say once that the camera just picks up her face like this when she comes to Turkey and that it isn’t a filter. Yeah, right Sevda 🙄 I’m always stunned that a teeny-tiny fraction of a portion of her followers STILL believe her lies! They are the ones commenting how beautiful she is when she’s in Turkey. Oh dear God! Christ on a bike! 🙈 The rest of us who see this, find it sheer comedy entertainment.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuki definitely taking the piss out of her with her laugh 😆 am here for the entertainment lol 😂
Just said to hubby where of to Side lol 😂 he said do off cause I know you will b slap her verbally lol 😂
bitch slap GIF