Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That women is going to wear a path in the concrete between that apartment and the bakery…

Think it was pretty rude that she was saying how much she lives hotels and all inclusive a and the “luxury” when staying at hotels.. it implies the SILs place is not up to get standards…

Also using her kid as an excuse to do nuffin when it’s actually her who wants to do nuffin..

And shove it up your ass Begda.. I have a fig tree at my house, and a lemon tree for Sedat as well as apple trees and peach trees! Sucked in!
Stupid ungrateful beg can fork out the £3-4K for an all inclusive then instead of burdening her SIL and interrupting her holiday.

Also her content is so 💩 Let me guess, some Turkish breakfast eat with me, showing her smelly plastic shein dress off, visiting the bakery and supermarket and eat with me dinner videos 😂 Boring and crap

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Stupid ungrateful beg can fork out the £3-4K for an all inclusive then instead of burdening her SIL and interrupting her holiday.

Also her content is so 💩 Let me guess, some Turkish breakfast eat with me, showing her smelly plastic shein dress off, visiting the bakery and supermarket and eat with me dinner videos 😂 Boring and crap
Don't think she's been to the supermarket yet, still got that to look forward to!

She's doing that annoying thing she did on her last Turkey holiday, everything she buys she's saying how much it is in both pounds and lira.

The SIL should just carry on with her routine of walks etc, but I suppose she doesn't want to be rude. As if Sevda would give her the same courtesy!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is going on about how meal times are set and when in an apart you can eat when you want etc just contradictory to what she has said on having to do everything yourself and you shouldn’t have to when away
Sounds like sour grapes to me since she can’t afford another all inclusive this time… She previously stayed at Belek Hotel in Side last time and now she’s a broke bleep who’s lost a lot of her TikTok income 😂

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
why is her daughter always staring at an ipad screen. How does she not feel ashamed her kid is glued to it 24/7. Even my 15 month old sits at the table and engages with everyone and if he ever does get bored as children do, i have a bag full of toys/art/books to entertain with.
Sevda herself is glued to her own phone so…like mother, like daughter.

Mar 2, 2024
No need for it ! It's only a 4 hour flight ! I can't believe she bought spoilt little madam a sandwich and a doughnut after she declared she didn't really like her Burger King meal... knowing full well, that in a couple of hours , they'd be having an in-flight meal anyway. Utter pigs
Totally think Sevda bought the meal deal for herself and lied saying it was for Ela. We’ve never seen Ela eat chicken or tuna mayo. It would’ve been just a plain cheese sandwich if it was for Ela.