Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
We often fly to Italy... we have a snack at the airport...nothing on the flight and then dinner when we land...

Last year we flew to Sicily...7am flight... we had a coffee and baguette at the airport whilst waiting...got on the plane with a bottle of water each for the flight, 3 hour 15 min flight...HAD NOTHING BUT WATER... landed, an hour transfer and THEN we had some lunch in resort after unpacking... and this wasn't because we were too tight to buy anything it was because we didn't need more food!!!

To pass time on the flight I downloaded a couple of boxsets and films and had my Kindle app... Hubby slept a bit and watched some downloads too!!

I have never heard/seen anyone eat so much on a 4 hour flight... and that was with sleeping for 2 hours :oops: do me I never ate that much on a 13 hour flight to Thailand!!!!!
We all saw how much Mine ate on the flight to Cyprus, so of course Sevda would be the same way. It’s like if she’s not eating something, then she has no content to post and get paid.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Interesting how Kuki made for herself and all the others too, a fried egg with a Turkish bagel each for lunch.

Sevda, however, made herself a bagel with some deli meat, nice cheese and tomato.

I may be wrong, but I wonder if Kuki had plans for the meat and cheese to be used another day and wanted to use up all the eggs sooner? OR…there wasn’t enough meat and cheese for everyone to have in their bagels, so Kuki did eggs for everyone but Sevda declined the egg for the cheese and meat instead, like she has privileges.

It just gave out a whiff of entitlement regarding Sevda making her own bagel without an egg, and instead more expensive foods. Again, I may well be wrong. I’d rather the kids have the option for meat and cheese over myself having the option.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Interesting how Kuki made for herself and all the others too, a fried egg with a Turkish bagel each for lunch.

Sevda, however, made herself a bagel with some deli meat, nice cheese and tomato.

I may be wrong, but I wonder if Kuki had plans for the meat and cheese to be used another day and wanted to use up all the eggs sooner? OR…there wasn’t enough meat and cheese for everyone to have in their bagels, so Kuki did eggs for everyone but Sevda declined the egg for the cheese and meat instead, like she has privileges.

It just gave out a whiff of entitlement regarding Sevda making her own bagel without an egg, and instead more expensive foods. Again, I may well be wrong. I’d rather the kids have the option for meat and cheese over myself having the option.
I might be wrong but the meat was bought for Sasha as it is the only meat she likes, if so begda is a nasty t eyes b

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Now Kuki’s kid is staring into an iPad at the dinner table. How rude.
IMG_0521.jpeg
Not been funny but Sasha is autistic and this is how many autistic kids deal with it
My GD is severely autistic NV GD chromosomes missing and many other problems and she has her phone constantly, I understand kids like this doing this but not IPad kid that is down to lazy parenting, my GS isn’t and he hardly on any electric gadgets

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Is it just me or has this little trip been a chance for each of them to get their digs in on the other one on video. 😜😜😜
I get the impression Kuki couldn’t really say no to Begda because of culture/hospitality reasons but doesn’t really want her there… Begda couldn’t afford an all inclusive so doesn’t want to be there either but wanted another holiday and TikTok holiday content. Lots of passive aggressiveness 🤪