Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong as I never eat sushi, but are you supposed to eat it with your hands like that? Especially if you are sharing with someone else. Literally all her germs in that plate 🤮

And please please please please shut up about Türkiye, Turkey. As a REAL Turkish Cypriot myself let me educate you beg! Erdogan, you know the President of the Republic of Türkiye!! Asked for his country to be called TÜRKIYE and not TURKEY.

With your intelligence of 5% out of 100 you must have seen others say Türkiye and so just copying. But you are going off by insulting them by saying Turkey after Türkiye. So for the record, just stop at Türkiye please. No need to add the Turkey after. Gosh it’s like talking to a 5 year. Dumb bit^h

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She is going on about how meal times are set and when in an apart you can eat when you want etc just contradictory to what she has said on having to do everything yourself and you shouldn’t have to when away
She’s such a lier!! Last time she said oh I love all inclusive, you don’t have to cook, clean and everything is ready for you and she then went and added that a holiday is not a holiday if you have to clean and cook like you do at home….

So…. When it’s free holiday it’s ok I guess!! Yes babe, yes darling…. Shut up fakeness!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me that Chinese voiceover. fing nauseating. I had to double check if there was a #gifted or #AD in the caption. Why does she talk like that??

Oh well guys as long as we got a "tour of the menu" and we got to know that a Chinese Sushi restaurant does lots of sushi and different Chinese food and evryfink is made fwesh to order we're ok. fing moron.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She says it was pricey. Can anyone tell me how much in ££ it was?

I'd love to know if they split the bill or who pays lol

Sevda should definitely be paying most of it as she is having a fwee holiday.

Don't you know she's in Turkey turkey 😂😂
The rate is about 42 lira to the pound over there
So 200 lira is around 4.70
My husband was over 5 weeks ago and it was 39 lira to the pound the pound is very strong over there
Anyone going over I advised you change money there (not at the hotels) or withdraw from the atm, there is HSBC banks as well as Turkish banks

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She says it was pricey. Can anyone tell me how much in ££ it was?

I'd love to know if they split the bill or who pays lol

Sevda should definitely be paying most of it as she is having a fwee holiday.

Don't you know she's in Turkey turkey 😂😂
lol no it
So how is it pricey then? Am I missing something lol
its not pricey at all the cost of living over there has risen same as everywhere, but for us going over it’s so cheap
No your not missing anything it’s her making out and plus she is having to spend money on food out instead of freebies and supermarket food

Mar 3, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong as I never eat sushi, but are you supposed to eat it with your hands like that? Especially if you are sharing with someone else. Literally all her germs in that plate 🤮

And please please please please shut up about Türkiye, Turkey. As a REAL Turkish Cypriot myself let me educate you beg! Erdogan, you know the President of the Republic of Türkiye!! Asked for his country to be called TÜRKIYE and not TURKEY.

With your intelligence of 5% out of 100 you must have seen others say Türkiye and so just copying. But you are going off by insulting them by saying Turkey after Türkiye. So for the record, just stop at Türkiye please. No need to add the Turkey after. Gosh it’s like talking to a 5 year. Dumb bit^h
I eat sushi alot and yes you may pick it up with your hands or use chopsticks. I about lost it when Kukoo used a knife and fork! 😆