Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I found a formula to calculate approximate TT earnings through the Creative Beta Fund. Doing the approximate math, it appears Sevda earned about $366.94 yesterday (July 18), across 5 videos posted to TT.

The formula is very convoluted, but I can break it down if anyone’s interested. Or I can just post her daily earnings here, lol.

*Disclaimer: I am assuming the total views on each of her videos are real and not bought. TT filters out “paid views” and the reality is only Sevda and TT know the actual qualified views. I can only estimate and approximate!
Please do so! . I remember Spudman posting something about tiktok earnings and for one tiktok he posted- which got over a million views- he earnt very little. They only get paid per view if it's on FYP .. is that right ?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I found a formula to calculate approximate TT earnings through the Creative Beta Fund. Doing the approximate math, it appears Sevda earned about $366.94 yesterday (July 18), across 5 videos posted to TT.

The formula is very convoluted, but I can break it down if anyone’s interested. Or I can just post her daily earnings here, lol.

*Disclaimer: I am assuming the total views on each of her videos are real and not bought. TT filters out “paid views” and the reality is only Sevda and TT know the actual qualified views. I can only estimate and approximate!
I don’t think it’s that much… You get paid £0.02 or £0.03 per 1000 views. Even on her videos that do better and reach around 700k views would only get around £21. You don’t get much from the creator fund, the money is in brand deals and sponsorships. Even Spudman’s video with 100 million views only got £6K or something and he has over 3 million followers.

IMG_2881.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think it’s that much… You get paid £0.02 or £0.03 per 1000 views. Even on her videos that do better and reach around 700k views would only get around £21. You don’t get much from the creator fund, the money is in brand deals and sponsorships. Even Spudman’s video with 100 million views only got £6K or something and he has over 3 million followers.

IMG_2881.jpeg
The 0.02-0.04 per 1000 views is the old Creator Fund calculation. The newer Beta Program makes it more worthwhile for creators, especially those with bigger followings and who could generate more views on TT (if I recall correctly, several big creators campaigned to change the rules so creators could get a bigger cut from the money they were generating for TT). This is the Beta calculation I found via Tiktok. IMG_8595.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Please do so! . I remember Spudman posting something about tiktok earnings and for one tiktok he posted- which got over a million views- he earnt very little. They only get paid per view if it's on FYP .. is that right ?
Yes the rules to ensure Beta payout is:
1) video is at least 1 min long
2) has to be qualified view on the fyp (no direct page views are counted)
3) a video must surpass 100K views before it can make money.

A lot of Begda’s followers go straight to her page and view her videos every day, which don’t count towards payment. However the flip side of that is that she has followers who like and comment on her videos (even us trolls and haters, lol) and therefore the algorithm pushes her videos to those people’s fyp. It can be assumed the people who like her will watch in their fyp and their views count (I don’t watch any of her videos if they show up in my fyp. I scroll past and go back to her page later and watch, therefore gauranteeing my views aren’t counted towards payment).

I estimate about a third of Begda’s total views are qualified and eligible for payment. Could be more, could be less, but I think one third is a fair approximation.

For example, her video yesterday “Arrived to Türkiye” had about 166,300 total views:

1) Subtract the first 100K that don’t count = 66,300 views left.

2) Divide that by 3 (to get one third qualified views bc her fans watch in the fyp) = 22,100 qualified views.

3) Divide by 1000 to get “per 1000 view” ratio = 22.1

4) Multiply ratio by $1.21 to get video payment = $26.74 for this “Arrival to Türkiye” video.

Again it’s only an estimate and approximation. We’ll never know for sure…unless Kuki does us a solid and leaks her financials by accident one day 😂. At the end of the day, TT payment off videos alone isn’t enough because it’s so dependent on views. Begda could have a sty day where none of her videos even reach 100K views and she gets nothing for the day. It’s a crapshoot. Anon_face is right: the bigger moneymaker is doing sponsorships, brand deals and even Lives where followers send gifts and help meet Live goals. But Begda is scared to go live because the engagement will be negative with all her haters flooding the Live. Any mods she has won’t be able to keep up and will end up blocking most of the Live and TT will see that for sure.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia

*Disclaimer: I am assuming the total views on each of her videos are real and not bought. TT filters out “paid views” and the reality is only Sevda and TT know the actual qualified views. I can only estimate and approximate
Is that American dollars?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She really is unbelievable...any excuse not to do anything interesting or educational with her child ... all that time being taken out of school and poor Ewa never gets taken anywhere ! What a bullshit excuse she's using for not doing any sight seeing trips " the giwls get hot and tired ". And" she's been coming to Turkey since she was 8 and has done all the sightseeing" Screenshot_20240720_070607_TikTok.jpg It's not about her - the selfish fing cow - she really is a piece of work . Who can't even spell " sight " properly !