Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I’ve been going Cyprus since I was 5 years old. So thank you for telling us that now we just go and sit at home or hotel room since I’ve done it for years!!! Is this woman for real??? YOU ARE ON HOLIDAY (FREE) HOLIDAY!! Why did you go then??? There is honestly not one brain cell in her brain.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The 0.02-0.04 per 1000 views is the old Creator Fund calculation. The newer Beta Program makes it more worthwhile for creators, especially those with bigger followings and who could generate more views on TT (if I recall correctly, several big creators campaigned to change the rules so creators could get a bigger cut from the money they were generating for TT). This is the Beta calculation I found via Tiktok. IMG_8595.jpeg
That’s why I ghost watch her ever view you give her she gets money do that se

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
She really is unbelievable...any excuse not to do anything interesting or educational with her child ... all that time being taken out of school and poor Ewa never gets taken anywhere ! What a bullshit excuse she's using for not doing any sight seeing trips " the giwls get hot and tired ". And" she's been coming to Turkey since she was 8 and has done all the sightseeing" Screenshot_20240720_070607_TikTok.jpg It's not about her - the selfish fing cow - she really is a piece of work . Who can't even spell " sight " properly !
This infuriates me.
She's done all the sightseeing in her younger years!

BUT YOUR DAUGHTER, IN HER YOUNG YEARS HASN'T SEVDA.

YOU'VE TAKEN HER OUT OF SCHOOL, AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS DURING THE MOST EXCITING DAYS OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

THE VERY LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GIVE HER SOME EXPERIENCES.

Kuki, get this horrible b told will you or you take Ela so she can have all these memories with you.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes the rules to ensure Beta payout is:
1) video is at least 1 min long
2) has to be qualified view on the fyp (no direct page views are counted)
3) a video must surpass 100K views before it can make money.

A lot of Begda’s followers go straight to her page and view her videos every day, which don’t count towards payment. However the flip side of that is that she has followers who like and comment on her videos (even us trolls and haters, lol) and therefore the algorithm pushes her videos to those people’s fyp. It can be assumed the people who like her will watch in their fyp and their views count (I don’t watch any of her videos if they show up in my fyp. I scroll past and go back to her page later and watch, therefore gauranteeing my views aren’t counted towards payment).

I estimate about a third of Begda’s total views are qualified and eligible for payment. Could be more, could be less, but I think one third is a fair approximation.

For example, her video yesterday “Arrived to Türkiye” had about 166,300 total views:

1) Subtract the first 100K that don’t count = 66,300 views left.

2) Divide that by 3 (to get one third qualified views bc her fans watch in the fyp) = 22,100 qualified views.

3) Divide by 1000 to get “per 1000 view” ratio = 22.1

4) Multiply ratio by $1.21 to get video payment = $26.74 for this “Arrival to Türkiye” video.

Again it’s only an estimate and approximation. We’ll never know for sure…unless Kuki does us a solid and leaks her financials by accident one day 😂. At the end of the day, TT payment off videos alone isn’t enough because it’s so dependent on views. Begda could have a sty day where none of her videos even reach 100K views and she gets nothing for the day. It’s a crapshoot. Anon_face is right: the bigger moneymaker is doing sponsorships, brand deals and even Lives where followers send gifts and help meet Live goals. But Begda is scared to go live because the engagement will be negative with all her haters flooding the Live. Any mods she has won’t be able to keep up and will end up blocking most of the Live and TT will see that for sure.
Yes I hear doing lives is good for money, not sure how much per likes on live though. The live gifts as well are good way to get money but I heard TikTok takes a significant proportion of the gift’s value so it doesn’t all go to the creator. She’s too scared to go live though 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This infuriates me.
She's done all the sightseeing in her younger years!

BUT YOUR DAUGHTER, IN HER YOUNG YEARS HASN'T SEVDA.

YOU'VE TAKEN HER OUT OF SCHOOL, AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS DURING THE MOST EXCITING DAYS OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

THE VERY LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GIVE HER SOME EXPERIENCES.

Kuki, get this horrible b told will you or you take Ela so she can have all these memories with you.
This is so unbelievably selfish of her and just shows how everything revolves around what Sevda wants. Her child is out of school again and instead of giving her a decent educational experience she’d rather plonk her in front of an iPad and stuff her face on camera. Also side note but she’s been going to Turkey that young and never picked up any Turkish until dating Sedat? 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve been going Cyprus since I was 5 years old. So thank you for telling us that now we just go and sit at home or hotel room since I’ve done it for years!!! Is this woman for real??? YOU ARE ON HOLIDAY (FREE) HOLIDAY!! Why did you go then??? There is honestly not one brain cell in her brain.
She could eat like a pig at home 😂 All she cares about is where her next meal is coming from and cakes. Why even bother going to another country?

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Yes I hear doing lives is good for money, not sure how much per likes on live though. The live gifts as well are good way to get money but I heard TikTok takes a significant proportion of the gift’s value so it doesn’t all go to the creator. She’s too scared to go live though 😂
She knows she will be bombarded by us “trolls” if she goes Live. 😂

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
This is so unbelievably selfish of her and just shows how everything revolves around what Sevda wants. Her child is out of school again and instead of giving her a decent educational experience she’d rather plonk her in front of an iPad and stuff her face on camera. Also side note but she’s been going to Turkey that young and never picked up any Turkish until dating Sedat? 😂
She’s trying to justify the persons question with her morning video. Saying kids don’t want to sight see and how she’s seen all the sights bc she’s been going since she’s 8. Hey beggy…if you've been going to Turkey since you were 8 how come you didn’t speak Turkish until you met Sedation?! Stop with your lies they’re exhausting, not even you can keep up!

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
She is the most selfish mum I have ever come across.

That child has no age appropriate toys or clothes. She only takes her on free days out. Doesn't do anything on holiday that is just for her. She doesn't take her swimming at home even just for fun. She has only ever done baking when it's for an ad.

Constantly taking her out of school. Still sleeps in with her, still baths her. I cpuld go on and on all day

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am loving how she is answering everyone in here ie sunglasses, prices, exploring lol
But listen to kuki and she said about wanting to go to the beach lol 😂
This is comedy gold lol 😂
Also see she has bought nothing for the other girls and the lad just for her and Ella selfish fing t, and she leaves Ella with kuki like she does with her parents
The lies and bullshit no wonder her nose is getting bigger by the day lol 😂
And the sunglasses didn’t bring them as she brought all gifts and cat food awwweee didums want a medal lol 😂

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
She really is unbelievable...any excuse not to do anything interesting or educational with her child ... all that time being taken out of school and poor Ewa never gets taken anywhere ! What a bullshit excuse she's using for not doing any sight seeing trips " the giwls get hot and tired ". And" she's been coming to Turkey since she was 8 and has done all the sightseeing" Screenshot_20240720_070607_TikTok.jpg It's not about her - the selfish fing cow - she really is a piece of work . Who can't even spell " sight " properly !
But you know she’s making memories which is so much more important than big tooth’s education.