Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I noticed that too.
Maybe she’s got an open ticket and when she feels like she’s had enough then she will leave.
She’s the most boring person on holiday. I get that it’s hot but going to the supermarket and staying in the pool….even my 12yo would get bored of that!
I think it’s so ppl don’t know when she’ll be going through UK customs and can’t report her to warn them of all the illegal se she’s going to smuggle through

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
“We’ve got some fings from uk”
Let me rephrase that for you dickhead.
“We’ve got some things from the uk”
See, not hard. Lazy b.
Also how many times did she need to tell tt that she’s got gifts for those kids? How many times???
You should give in secret Sevda, nobody, NOBODY posts on social media about gifts they GIVE!
Argh stupid filtered to the max ugly cow

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve seen a few comments asking how long she’s there for (no response), whether she’s there for the whole summer (she replies with a “no”), whether she’s there for 6 weeks (replies with a “no”). Why is she being cagey about how long she’s staying?
Cause for every comment earns £ she is a t end off lol 😂

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Cause for every comment earns £ she is a t end off lol 😂
I can’t with the idiots commenting and praising her for stopping her video when the call to prayer came on.

Fkn delulus! She did NOT stop it to be respectful. She stopped it bc she’s obsessed with herself and knew she wouldn’t be heard properly if she kept recording. Fkn daft bint followers just as daft as she is

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Wow. I’m seeing a different side to Kuki. A not-so-nice side. I was shocked when she relayed about markets in Turkey, when she talked ajout going back to a young boy at a market stall once and shouting at him, telling him off for selling her something at a price she could have paid less for at another stall. That’s what they do Kuki! They try to get as much money as they can get you to pay! You barter…then they barter…and in the end YOU are the one making the decision what you will pay. You can always say “no” to their final offer! It’s how they make a living. It’s called ‘business’. You have no right to go back and shout at him! You can feel disappointed…but he did nothing wrong.

Also, what a witch Kuki sounds towards her sister! Telling the whole of TikTok how her sister is a complete pain and how she (Kuki) told her sister she didn’t want her with her anymore…..and ordered her to go back! (to apartment or wherever they were staying at the time). If I were Kuki’s sister I’d have gone back, packed up and left! I wouldn’t let Kuki be that way towards me! Horrible!! All because her sister suggested the price to pay to open a health file wasn’t too bad! Whatever the case, Kuki didn’t need to actually share the story of falling out with her sister! It was not needed in what Kuki was saying about the health insurance.
She could have talked about how she was careful to not let the system rip her off by opening up a file (150) when it wasn’t needed….without mentioning the argument with her sister and the slur she (Kuki) then went on to spew out about her sister’s character.

It appears Kuki has a very nasty, over-reactive streak in her! AND it appears this side of her comes out when Sevda is with her!

Kuki is totally different around her husband and father I law - not effing & blinding all the time and not conveying to the whole of TikTok how awful her sister is. It appears Sevda & Kuki are way more alike than we probably all realised. ALSO, they both dislike their sisters (Sevda has an older sister - not Mine - another sister) and they both have nothing to do with these sisters. Very sad!!

The more you see about this whole family, the more you realise how really dysfunctional they really are!!

Shame really…as at first our office all liked the TikTok creator, Kuki. She seemed a breath of fresh air and didn’t send out negative vibes about anyone or her followers (unlike Sevda!). Then suspicion began that Kuki (accountant) is not honest with Sevda’s accounts that she manages as far as tax and bookkeeping, allowing Sevda to cut corners paying what she should and reap benefits where she should not.

And now we are seeing this nasty streak, bad language, and exaggerated anger coming more and more to surface (when she’s with Sevda).

On this holiday, they seem to huddle around only the pool and the odd bit of shopping in ‘fake’, cheap, nasty tatty shops…and no doubt their talk is the same…cheap, tatty and nasty. They bring out the worst in each other. Kuki seemed much nicer a person with her husband & father in law last week, whilst they were visiting.

Question I suppose is….

Which is the REAL Kuki??

When she’s with husband & father in law???

Or are we now seeing the real Kuki, with Sevda?

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t with the idiots commenting and praising her for stopping her video when the call to prayer came on.

Fkn delulus! She did NOT stop it to be respectful. She stopped it bc she’s obsessed with herself and knew she wouldn’t be heard properly if she kept recording. Fkn daft bint followers just as daft as she is
Correct the call to pray is so lovely 🥰 all because she wouldn’t be able to hear herself chat chilli flakes lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024
So they went to the fake markets to get the cheapest things so they can give them out to people as gifts. Holy crap! If I saw this video and got one of these as a gift, I would throw it back at them like a hot potato! Also day two of their drinking binge with their children around. 🤬🤬🤬 At least they took my suggestion yesterday and fed the kids pasta for dinner. Sorry for the rant.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow. I’m seeing a different side to Kuki. A not-so-nice side. I was shocked when she relayed about markets in Turkey, when she talked ajout going back to a young boy at a market stall once and shouting at him, telling him off for selling her something at a price she could have paid less for at another stall. That’s what they do Kuki! They try to get as much money as they can get you to pay! You barter…then they barter…and in the end YOU are the one making the decision what you will pay. You can always say “no” to their final offer! It’s how they make a living. It’s called ‘business’. You have no right to go back and shout at him! You can feel disappointed…but he did nothing wrong.

Also, what a witch Kuki sounds towards her sister! Telling the whole of TikTok how her sister is a complete pain and how she (Kuki) told her sister she didn’t want her with her anymore…..and ordered her to go back! (to apartment or wherever they were staying at the time). If I were Kuki’s sister I’d have gone back, packed up and left! I wouldn’t let Kuki be that way towards me! Horrible!! All because her sister suggested the price to pay to open a health file wasn’t too bad! Whatever the case, Kuki didn’t need to actually share the story of falling out with her sister! It was not needed in what Kuki was saying about the health insurance.
She could have talked about how she was careful to not let the system rip her off by opening up a file (£150) when it wasn’t needed….without mentioning the argument with her sister and the slur she (Kuki) then went on to spew out about her sister’s character.

It appears Kuki has a very nasty, over-reactive streak in her! AND it appears this side of her comes out when Sevda is with her!

Kuki is totally different around her husband and father I law - not effing & blinding all the time and not conveying to the whole of TikTok how awful her sister is. It appears Sevda & Kuki are way more alike than we probably all realised. ALSO, they both dislike their sisters (Sevda has an older sister - not Mine - another sister) and they both have nothing to do with these sisters. Very sad!!

The more you see about this whole family, the more you realise how really dysfunctional they really are!!

Shame really…as at first our office all liked the TikTok creator, Kuki. She seemed a breath of fresh air and didn’t send out negative vibes about anyone or her followers (unlike Sevda!). Then suspicion began that Kuki (accountant) is not honest with Sevda’s accounts that she manages as far as tax and bookkeeping, allowing Sevda to cut corners paying what she should and reap benefits where she should not.

And now we are seeing this nasty streak, bad language, and exaggerated anger coming more and more to surface (when she’s with Sevda).

On this holiday, they seem to huddle around only the pool and the odd bit of shopping in ‘fake’, cheap, nasty tatty shops…and no doubt their talk is the same…cheap, tatty and nasty. They bring out the worst in each other. Kuki seemed much nicer a person with her husband & father in law last week, whilst they were visiting.

Question I suppose is….

Which is the REAL Kuki??

When she’s with husband & father in law???

Or are we now seeing the real Kuki, with Sevda?
So glad you have called this as I was thinking the same totally different Kuki this week with Sevda around like you is this the real Kuki or just an act but which ever way what she has said is totally out of order

ALSO LEAVING THE SASHA AND ELLA ALONE IS WRONG EVEN ID LARA IS THERE WHAT HAPENS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS, OR ONE OF THEM HAS A MELTDOWN ETC I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING AND NEGLECTING THE KIDS SO THEY CAN SHOP WITHOUT THEM
THOUGHT BETTER OF KUKI BUT SHE IS AS BAD

MY SGS IS 16 and my daughter would never leave my GS who is 8 with him not even for 5 mins

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So they went to the fake markets to get the cheapest things so they can give them out to people as gifts. Holy crap! If I saw this video and got one of these as a gift, I would throw it back at them like a hot potato! Also day two of their drinking binge with their children around. 🤬🤬🤬 At least they took my suggestion yesterday and fed the kids pasta for dinner. Sorry for the rant.
And realing of the prices as well stupid fs

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
So glad you have called this as I was thinking the same totally different Kuki this week with Sevda around like you is this the real Kuki or just an act but which ever way what she has said is totally out of order

ALSO LEAVING THE SASHA AND ELLA ALONE IS WRONG EVEN ID LARA IS THERE WHAT HAPENS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS, OR ONE OF THEM HAS A MELTDOWN ETC I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING AND NEGLECTING THE KIDS SO THEY CAN SHOP WITHOUT THEM
THOUGHT BETTER OF KUKI BUT SHE IS AS BAD

MY SGS IS 16 and my daughter would never leave my GS who is 8 with him not even for 5 mins
You can tell Kuki is behaving like this bc of begdas influence. Begda is not a nice person, you can see that by the way she belittles sedation and doormat. She probably rules Kuki up and instigated her to talk s about her sister bc she likely did the same with her own older sister but obviously hasn’t shared that info on tiktok. You can tell all she does is gossip and s talk bc she has nothing better to do

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You can tell Kuki is behaving like this bc of begdas influence. Begda is not a nice person, you can see that by the way she belittles sedation and doormat. She probably rules Kuki up and instigated her to talk s about her sister bc she likely did the same with her own older sister but obviously hasn’t shared that info on tiktok. You can tell all she does is gossip and s talk bc she has nothing better to do
Yes, I’ve got no respect for people who bad mouth people’s character when it’s not needed at all. Kuki could have said….. “SOMEONE asked me wasn’t I being perhaps stingy to just not pay the price to open the health file” She did NOT need to mention her sister and then go on to bad mouth her sister’s character and how she (Kuki) ordered her sister to go home!! It shows me, Kuki is bitter and behaving cheaply.

I agree, I think Sevda just gossips, slanders people, etc when together with Kuki and this rubs off on Kuki and influences her to the point her account of a story becomes infiltrated with bad language and slander.

It’s not cool Kuki. It just pulls you down to be a low class citizen of this earth, a drunk-like character, even if you are not drunk.

Do better. Rise up. Get out the gutter. Be an example to your children.

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The SIL is the most arrogant, entitled woman ever. She masks it well with her silly little quirks but when she makes a video preaching, it really spills out. Imagine being such an idiot to be in a foreign country without travel insurance!! Fair enough, I can understand her not having any with her dual citizenship but it is wildly irresponsible to be overseas without insurance. I wonder if Sevda is dumb enough to not have any cover in place!

The SIL would be the first to posting videos moaning about enormous medical bills if something happened to a UK family member.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Definitely does a shoddy job on purpose and i got second hand embarrassment in the market video on Kuki’s channel when she is so giddy in front of the men that weren’t paying her any attention whatsoever and trying to show off her abysmal Turkish. You can even see her in the comment section of the video being cocky, saying how shocked they are she can speak Turkish.
Probably shocked at how bad her Turkish is since people who can speak Turkish say she speaks like a child and not very well 🤣