Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So glad you have called this as I was thinking the same totally different Kuki this week with Sevda around like you is this the real Kuki or just an act but which ever way what she has said is totally out of order

ALSO LEAVING THE SASHA AND ELLA ALONE IS WRONG EVEN ID LARA IS THERE WHAT HAPENS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS, OR ONE OF THEM HAS A MELTDOWN ETC I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING AND NEGLECTING THE KIDS SO THEY CAN SHOP WITHOUT THEM
THOUGHT BETTER OF KUKI BUT SHE IS AS BAD

MY SGS IS 16 and my daughter would never leave my GS who is 8 with him not even for 5 mins
Did they leave Ela with the 16 year old and her boyfriend? Is this true?

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yes, I’ve got no respect for people who bad mouth people’s character when it’s not needed at all. Kuki could have said….. “SOMEONE asked me wasn’t I being perhaps stingy to just not pay the price to open the health file” She did NOT need to mention her sister and then go on to bad mouth her sister’s character and how she (Kuki) ordered her sister to go home!! It shows me, Kuki is bitter and behaving cheaply.

I agree, I think Sevda just gossips, slanders people, etc when together with Kuki and this rubs off on Kuki and influences her to the point her account of a story becomes infiltrated with bad language and slander.

It’s not cool Kuki. It just pulls you down to be a low class citizen of this earth, a drunk-like character, even if you are not drunk.

Do better. Rise up. Get out the gutter. Be an example to your children.
This is true, Sev also brought up the time when Kuki had issues with the builders for her apartment and had a horrible time. Why does she need to tell us when even Kuki said herself she hasn’t told anyone on TT. Kuki needs to seriously stop hanging around sev, her negativity is really rubbing off on K. She’s really toxic. I can see why her friendships aren’t consistent or deep. All she does with her mates is drinking and being bitchy

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, I’ve got no respect for people who bad mouth people’s character when it’s not needed at all. Kuki could have said….. “SOMEONE asked me wasn’t I being perhaps stingy to just not pay the price to open the health file” She did NOT need to mention her sister and then go on to bad mouth her sister’s character and how she (Kuki) ordered her sister to go home!! It shows me, Kuki is bitter and behaving cheaply.

I agree, I think Sevda just gossips, slanders people, etc when together with Kuki and this rubs off on Kuki and influences her to the point her account of a story becomes infiltrated with bad language and slander.

It’s not cool Kuki. It just pulls you down to be a low class citizen of this earth, a drunk-like character, even if you are not drunk.

Do better. Rise up. Get out the gutter. Be an example to your children.
I don’t think Kuki is particularly great but I do think Begda is a bad influence on her as well… Begda is 100% bitchy and nasty, one of the many reasons why she has no friends and is obsessed with the evil eye as she’s a jealous POS herself

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
These two arse holes are getting right on my tits. They’re so annoying. Kuki has show her true colours and she’s no better then sevda. Pair of horrors. Shrill fs
Shouting at a boy selling stuff on the market is nasty behaviour… She agreed to the price at the time and could have haggled more if she wanted to. It’s not like she got ripped off in a shop with set prices and they somehow charged her more? I’m also fairly sure the difference in price was negligible for her and the whole thing makes her look petty and stingy.

Mar 8, 2024
Shouting at a boy selling stuff on the market is nasty behaviour… She agreed to the price at the time and could have haggled more if she wanted to. It’s not like she got ripped off in a shop with set prices and they somehow charged her more? I’m also fairly sure the difference in price was negligible for her and the whole thing makes her look petty and stingy.
I didn’t see this. I just caught a glimpse of them on sevdas insta with Turkish delight. Why did she shout at the boy?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
These two arse holes are getting right on my tits. They’re so annoying. Kuki has show her true colours and she’s no better then sevda. Pair of horrors. Shrill fs
I will admit I liked kuki but after all this I have so gone if her, I hope Tom Tom tells her she is been a b
She ain’t hard she ain’t clever she has become a b while been with beggy big arse

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her verbally abusing someone because she paid 100 lira more than she thought it was worth… (She paid 400 instead of 300 lira). £2.34 difference and that’s how she behaves?? Get in the bin Ken Dodd. Boasting on her video like it’s a flex when she should be ashamed of her behaviour. Hope Peachy and their colleagues and other brands take note of these people and how vile they are.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s such an overbearing cow! Obsessed with the bakery and trying to force it on them daily because she’s a greedy pig. Look how much is left in the bakery bags in the background… and no doubt Sevda will go again tomorrow and buy even more!!

She really is just so controlling. Kuki has been posting her healthy breakfast bowls for quite a while now, even when her husband and FIL visited. She obviously has a normal, healthy routine. Obviously a nutritious breakfast doesn’t suit Sargent Sevda though. One day of granola and she’s trying to force everyone to eat butter and cheese laden pastries

Attachments

• IMG_7775.png
    IMG_7775.png
    493.1 KB · Views: 27