Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She had earlier bought something from his stall and after bartering him down from 700, she agreed a price of 400.

She then went to another stall and saw the same thing she had bought and asked the price and the stall keeper told her 400.

Instead of Kuki just being annoyed at herself that she would have got it cheaper if she had found this stall first and bartered from first offer of 400…..she was so angry…she went back to the first stall (where she had settled at 400) and proceeded to tear the boy down, calling him disgraceful, etc as on this video.

He did NOTHING wrong!! She accepted the price at 400! It’s her loss, but he did nothing wrong!! It’s his job and his livelihood, and she’d already bartered him down to 400 and she accepted! Her decision. How dare she go find him to try and humiliate him like she did!!

The reason he didn’t say anything Kuki … is because you most likely looked like a crazy woman who has forgotten she agreed the price!! That’s how bartering works!! Stop abusing shop owners for running their business in the bartering fashion that YOU chose to join in when buying something from their stall!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She had earlier bought something from his stall and after bartering him down from 700, she agreed a price of 400.

She then went to another stall and saw the same thing she had bought and asked the price and the stall keeper told her 400. She realised she could have bartered 300 and got it for 300 instead of what she paid, which works out in British currency, just a few pounds more.

Instead of Kuki just being annoyed at herself that she would have got it cheaper if she had found this stall first and bartered from first offer of 400…..she was so angry…she went back to the first stall (where she had settled at 400) and proceeded to tear the boy down, calling him disgraceful, etc as on this video.

He did NOTHING wrong!! She accepted the price at 400! It’s her loss, but he did nothing wrong!! It’s his job and his livelihood, and she’d already bartered him down to 400 and she accepted! Her decision. How dare she go find him to try and humiliate him like she did!!

The reason he didn’t say anything Kuki … is because you most likely looked like a crazy woman who has forgotten SHE agreed the price!! That’s how bartering works!! Stop abusing shop owners for running their business in the bartering fashion that YOU chose to join in when buying something from their stall!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Her verbally abusing someone because she paid 100 lira more than she thought it was worth… (She paid 400 instead of 300 lira). £2.34 difference and that’s how she behaves?? Get in the bin Ken Dodd. Boasting on her video like it’s a flex when she should be ashamed of her behaviour. Hope Peachy and their colleagues and other brands take note of these people and how vile they are.
I can’t believe how tight they are! Christ ! ranting about the tiny amount when it was dirt cheap in the first place!
And the actual load of tat they’ve bought!!! 1 euro bracelets! Can’t even buy the real perfumes for her mum? Family that are dog sitting for her, nah Begda! Fake s it is
When she picked up the trainers and said Sedat might like them, clocks the price, and then puts them back, buys him a lemon sponge instead because he likes lemons !

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no.. she’s vile. After seeing that I can say I absolutely don’t like her at all. Wasn’t a massive fan but I didn’t overly mind her. Didn’t really watch her like cus her hello dahlings pisses me off. But after this she’s just showing she’s disgusting too. That’s why she can tolerate sevda.. cus she’s just like her

Mar 3, 2024
Are you kidding me? She's evil. That sinister laugh. 🤬
She’s such an overbearing cow! Obsessed with the bakery and trying to force it on them daily because she’s a greedy pig. Look how much is left in the bakery bags in the background… and no doubt Sevda will go again tomorrow and buy even more!!

She really is just so controlling. Kuki has been posting her healthy breakfast bowls for quite a while now, even when her husband and FIL visited. She obviously has a normal, healthy routine. Obviously a nutritious breakfast doesn’t suit Sargent Sevda though. One day of granola and she’s trying to force everyone to eat butter and cheese laden pastries
Those are the items from the fake store that they got for dirt cheap as gifts.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t believe how tight they are! Christ ! ranting about the tiny amount when it was dirt cheap in the first place!
And the actual load of tat they’ve bought!!! 1 euro bracelets! Can’t even buy the real perfumes for her mum? Family that are dog sitting for her, nah Begda! Fake s it is
When she picked up the trainers and said Sedat might like them, clocks the price, and then puts them back, buys him a lemon sponge instead because he likes lemons !
That perfume is rose water lol 😂 if you want perfume you go to DP perfume like the Turkish do thought they are Turkish they should know this, the bottle on display or they show you is the perfume the one in the boxes is se water lol 😂
So many people get caught out with this, yes I did but no more they don’t even ask me anymore lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched CW, she is on holiday with her family, the comment about the hotel in Cyprus well I am loving it, shows Beggy wide load up a treat, well beggy stick that in your gob and chock lol 😂
Will just leave it here

Mar 3, 2024
That perfume is rose water lol 😂 if you want perfume you go to DP perfume like the Turkish do thought they are Turkish they should know this, the bottle on display or they show you is the perfume the one in the boxes is se water lol 😂
So many people get caught out with this, yes I did but no more they don’t even ask me anymore lol 😂
But she bought the huge bottle of gin at the airport. Probably paid free times as much for it.

Mar 2, 2024
What’s the point of buying knock off perfumes? Can someone explain? Is the scent made to be similar to the original? Or is it a completely random scent with “Tresor” or “Si” slapped on the label?