Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I think the way she is talking she is trying to pretend that English is her second language.. I think she honestly has some kind of mental disorder going on.. she honestly thinks that she is Turkish and she is pretending like she doesn’t know English or something
I noticed that too all of a sudden she has a weird Turkish accent while speaking English as if English is her second language. there is definitely something going on with her mentally for her to act like, this it’s not normal behaviour. It’s almost as if she’s having an identity crisis.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Surprise surprise, she’s at a shopping centre.
My kid would rather be out on the beach or sight seeing than be in a shopping centre on holiday!
I can’t believe they’ve gone all the way to Turkey to plonk the child in a soft play at a shopping centre! There are sooooo many activities for kids around Side/Antalya

Sevda is the biggest chav. Creaming herself over fake Michael Kors handbags yesterday.

Mar 2, 2024
I've just seen her video from yesterday "when you've got a younger child they do not want to go sight seeing". Bit behind because I am also on holiday and too busy to be on my phone all day long unlike Sevda lol

That is a reflection of yourself as a mother I think, some children may never have an interest in that sort of thing sure, but to say as a blanket statement no children want to go sight seeing is strange. Has she even tried? Or has she said to Ela that she would find it boring? When I was 8 years old I loved going to see sights of places we visited! But also, am aware that my own personal experience isn't reflective of everyone's haha.

Besides, really points out the stupidity of the "educational" trip line she trots out to justify taking her out of school if they're just going to sit by the pool and go to a shopping centre, but we all know that...

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I've just seen her video from yesterday "when you've got a younger child they do not want to go sight seeing". Bit behind because I am also on holiday and too busy to be on my phone all day long unlike Sevda lol

That is a reflection of yourself as a mother I think, some children may never have an interest in that sort of thing sure, but to say as a blanket statement no children want to go sight seeing is strange. Has she even tried? Or has she said to Ela that she would find it boring? When I was 8 years old I loved going to see sights of places we visited! But also, am aware that my own personal experience isn't reflective of everyone's haha.

Besides, really points out the stupidity of the "educational" trip line she trots out to justify taking her out of school if they're just going to sit by the pool and go to a shopping centre, but we all know that...

My parents forced us to go sight seeing when we were younger on holiday. Did I hate it sometimes, yes.
Am I grateful for it now as a 37year old, YES!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Does the beggy b think we are all as thick as her, it’s so obvious she is behind kuki videos and what she says, and kuki you have changed cause she is there, need more then a hair clip for that mop of yours like beggy needs a good qualified hairdresser to sort her straw mop out

So exciting go to soft play something they do when in the UK pair of sad fers
Very educational indeed
Neglect at its finest

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Am I being over protective or is it so wrong to leave your 8 year old in a foreign country in soft play with an 11 year old and disappear to go shopping?????

I could NEVER DO THAT!! I find it so wrong. Im Turkish and visit Cyprus every year, nothing will ever make me leave my child in any playground or soft play or even children’s play areas in hotels is not safe.

What if something happens to those kids while you are out shopping and recording your self!!!

What happened to Ewa anxiety?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Am I being over protective or is it so wrong to leave your 8 year old in a foreign country in soft play with an 11 year old and disappear to go shopping?????

I could NEVER DO THAT!! I find it so wrong. Im Turkish and visit Cyprus every year, nothing will ever make me leave my child in any playground or soft play or even children’s play areas in hotels is not safe.

What if something happens to those kids while you are out shopping and recording your self!!!

No your not at all it’s been called a parent and seeing the risks, she doesn’t give two fs she done it a few times ie to go shopping and to go on the piss and then comes back with a clap back to justify it and cover it up

Just look at Madeline McCann and other children that go missing

She is a dangerous to children and Kuki is no better (I thought she was) but she is as bad and crafty as well

This is Begda

The change from Munchausen syndrome by proxy to factitious disorder imposed on another provides a more accurate description of a person's behavior.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london

I’ve noticed she’s stopped talking about Ela’s rather selective anxiety! She has been caught out too many times and has now stopped mentioning it. I would love to say this is to safeguard and protect her child but we all know the truth 👀

I wonder what she’s going to do as Ela gets older (if she keeps up this social media “career”). She can hardly film an 11 year old being spoon fed by nanny and wearing armbands. Sevda is fully addicted to posting videos so what’s the plan? Is she going to actually invest a little time and energy into her development or continue shaming an overgrown toddler that will no doubt end up being bullied for her mother’s behaviour?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

You’re not. I would NEVER leave my kids alone in a foreign country, no matter how qualified the staff are, never.

Mar 8, 2024
Pointing her pinky finger pretending she’s the bloody queen 🤣

Dumping your kids in soft play so they can eat kebabs is crazy. I’m not sure about Sasha but Ela definitely doesn’t speak the language enough to be able to communicate if something happened. Her parenting just gets worse and worse.
Stop. Have they left the kids alone and gone eating and shopping?! What the actual do is wrong with these two idiots. They’re actually vile

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh do off Begda and while your there do of some more
Come to the mall and try proper Turkish food are you for real go to a local restaurant and try real Turkish food you fing idiot and Anatalya is se
And where is your daughter left alone in a soft play while you and your fed up SIL stuff your gobs
And while I am at it double dipping the spoon and putting back in the food with your germs on you disgusting b so busy stuffing it in your gob you forget lol 😂
While your at fing off go take your face for a se might improve it

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Pointing her pinky finger pretending she’s the bloody queen 🤣

Dumping your kids in soft play so they can eat kebabs is crazy. I’m not sure about Sasha but Ela definitely doesn’t speak the language enough to be able to communicate if something happened. Her parenting just gets worse and worse.
Just look at the Turkish filter queen eye fing the phone drinking from the bottle how about a glass or straw your nothing more then trash sorry your the after birth