Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
No fING WAY YOU DUMBED YOUR CHILD IN SOFT-PLAY AND LEFT HER THERE WITH NO TURKISH LANGUAGE!! And went to eat!!!!!! No way!! I refuse to believe this because no mother would ever ever do this!!! You don’t deserve that child!!!! You dumped her and left to enjoy yourself!!!! No fing way!!! You imbecile!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No fING WAY YOU DUMBED YOUR CHILD IN SOFT-PLAY AND LEFT HER THERE WITH NO TURKISH LANGUAGE!! And went to eat!!!!!! No way!! I refuse to believe this because no mother would ever ever do this!!! You don’t deserve that child!!!! You dumped her and left to enjoy yourself!!!! No fing way!!! You imbecile!
Yep they have Lara and BF gone to the cinema and Sasha and Ella in soft play while they shopped and eat yes fing way and they think this is acceptable one child so called autistic and another with separation issues so called neither speaking Turkish either absolutely brilliant

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She replied to someone and said the girls were next to them! BULLSHIT!!!!! Ewa would have jumped in the video if she was there or you would have heard her speak! You know she wasn’t there!! The s this woman gets away with! She really thinks she’s smart!
Called it with the clap back with the excuse of been near them bullshite no kids heard at all and as a mother grandmother I couldn’t not eat while my kids played without them eating she is nothing but a liar, she is full of dog se hope she gets food poisoning lol 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m still in shock they have done this!!! Soft play Centres are where many childen in all countries go missing, despite many of the places being staffed. It’s also one of the top places sex trafficking gangs lurk around with a view to taking a child. I know this as I am involved in a few sex trafficking charities in London (as if my full time work is not enough!) …and we talk to the police a lot. Ela hasn’t got a clue of common sense at the best of times! If someone told her to quickly follow them as her Mum is waiting…or some other made up story… she’d follow! And as for Sasha (only 11), NO responsibility should be placed on her regarding Ela’s safety! I’m absolutely astounded with Kuki! We all know Sevda is incredibly dumb & neglectful towards the well being of Ela, BUT my eyes have really been opened about Kuki! Shame on her!

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I just had a quick look at the layout of the mall and the soft play was not 'next to them' at all. The closest restaurant to soft play is Popeyes with no way of actually seeing what the girls are up to even from there.
There is a report option for neglect on tik tok. Think it comes under the one about exploiting under 18s. Report her. This is sick.

Edited to add, I can see the colours for the soft play entrance far in the distance behind her. The colours match up with what I saw. They were no where near them!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She replied to someone and said the girls were next to them! BULLSHIT!!!!! Ewa would have jumped in the video if she was there or you would have heard her speak! You know she wasn’t there!! The s this woman gets away with! She really thinks she’s smart!
Not true! You can’t even hear them, as well as see them as you can in all the other videos where they are eating out! They also always show what the kids are eating! They even mentioned earlier that Lara & bf were going to the cinema and they would drop Ela & Sasha off at soft play whilst they go eat & shop! This needs notifying.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I just had a quick look at the layout of the mall and the soft play was not 'next to them' at all. The closest restaurant to soft play is Popeyes with no way of actually seeing what the girls are up to even from there.
There is a report option for neglect on tik tok. Think it comes under the one about exploiting under 18s. Report her. This is sick.

Edited to add, I can see the colours for the soft play entrance far in the distance behind her. The colours match up with what I saw. They were no where near them!
I have been sent the layout 👍🏻

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Not true! You can’t even hear them, as well as see them as you can in all the other videos where they are eating out! They also always show what the kids are eating! They even mentioned earlier that Lara & bf were going to the cinema and they would drop Ela & Sasha off at soft play whilst they go eat & shop! This needs notifying.
Yep - Kuki has dropped them both in it ! 🤣