Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Never known a child not like the beach and why has Kuki bought an apartment miles from her mum and dad? Surely you’d buy an holiday apartment close to your mum and dad especially if you lived in another country and why is Begda buying more presents for her dad than her own husband?
Incest comes to mind (sorry been a b tonight had a ruff one) wish that bitxh would go live fing he’ll after tonight I would be ripping her a new arse hole

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
Not trying to be rude about Lara bf but is he in the spectrum because the vids I’ve noticed him being present with him in my opinion he does act like maybe he is. Btw Sevda and Kuki are very debse to leave their children in a soft play area especially with trafficking and kidnapping. What if one of them got injured especially with them in foreign country like Turkey. BOYCOTT MCDONALDS AND BOYCOTT THE BEG

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
#BOYCOTT THE BEG
#FREE PALENSTINE,FREE CYRPUS AND “FWEE SEDAT”
#FWEE THE TURKISH-CYRPIOT FILTER
#FWEE WOCCO
#FWEE ELOSH’S TOOTH
#FWEE SEVDA’s RUBBER RING
#FREE LARA AND SASHA AND TOM TOM
#FWEE KEN DODD AND ALL THE DARLINGS
#FREE THE SHEIN WORKERS FROM THE TERRIBLE CONDITIONS THEY ARE IN
#FWEE THE MILLIONS THAT ARE ON THE BEG’S BLOCK LIST FOR SAYING THE TRUTH

Last edited:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I hope people keep commenting about it and calling her out 👏
People are, but it looks like she’s deleting those comments that haven’t posted with the workaround.
Instead of her owning up to the fact she’s doing something stupid and dangerous and correcting herself, she just ignores. She deserves social workers paying her a visit she really does.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I really don’t ‘get’ how her whole life revolves round food and eating
Eat to live not live to eat you fat, Nasty bint!
I’m raging here about so many things that annoy me about her, her parenting obviously, leaving snaggle tooth ipad kid and the other kid and lying about it
Moaning about the prices of cheap s, I could go on but I feel my blood pressure rising!