Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Yes, and Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s got a bony lump growing on each of her big toes, near the top šŸ¤¢ From squeezing her massive feet into shoes too small, like she does with her flip flops! ā€¦weā€™ve all seen her toes hang over the front of her flip flops! šŸ˜±
She reminds me of of one of the ugly step sisters from Cinderella trying to squeeze her feet into shoes too small.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Another day another visit to the bakery and supermarket for orange hair color. I cannot fing stand her. Getting piss drunk while leaving 3 special needs kids and a rando boyfriend alone so that you and your Ken Dodd and newly coined b sister in law can go get hammered and stuff your faces. Begda honey keep your ugly fooking big feet to yourself. I canā€™t wait to see how much weight you gained from this ā€œholidayā€.

Mar 2, 2024
Thank do I am blocked lol šŸ˜‚ but I agree looks like doormat on her knees under the table sucking him off šŸ¤¢
suck my dick GIF

Mar 9, 2024

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Thatā€™s how I feel with the lot of them, Sevda, her dad, Mine and now Kuki. Theyā€™re all feral with no concept of how to use their cutlery correctly when they actually use them and arenā€™t eating with their fingers. I watched in disbelief seeing Sev eating a typical roast dinner and picking stuff up with her fingers instead of using her knife and fork as any other civilised person would do. If sheā€™s not doing that, sheā€™ll stab a large item onto her fork and bite it in half putting the other half back onto her plate. Cut it into two you stupid disgusting cow! She claims to be Turkish, are all Turks this backward? With the evidence given from this family I would say yes, they must be.
Sorry but her whole family were born and grew up in England. How did you conclude that Turkish people are backwards when she isnā€™t even Turkish?