Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Insta story with Ela in the pool, the kid finishes whatever she's yapping on about with "like and subscribe for more videos" and sevda laughs. Is she really not remotely concerned about this??

Not a serious question, we all know she's not. It just baffles me every single time.
Trying to show that Ewa can swim without armbands when she was clinging onto the side and I bet the water was only 2ft deep anyway

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Can someone explain how this got 158k views in one hour yet all of the other videos aren’t close??? IMG_0965.jpeg
Does it the old views on to the latest ones ? She's completely run out of content now 🤣.
Does it the old views on to the latest ones ? She's completely run out of content now 🤣.
I meant add to the old views ... completely missed a word out there 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

I meant add to the old views ... completely missed a word out there 🤣
Think the old views count as well, she has lost views and comments so trying something different everything else has failed the come dine with me, come cook with me, the recipe book that wasn’t a recipe book the tiktoc shop the ads the freebies the only ones she gets is the se crap 💩
All these ads she made out she has done all utter bullshite like everything she has nothing income has fed off just wish she would do off but then again if she did I wouldn’t have anyone to laugh at lol 😂 making such a tit of herself 😂 says something when Nanabee is getting more then her 😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Saw a 9 year old patient today and the difference between them and Ela was mind-boggling… Able to have an impressive level of conversation and asking lots of questions. It’s insane how behind Ela is and Sevda reads on here and doesn’t do a thing about it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, and I’ve noticed she’s got a bony lump growing on each of her big toes, near the top 🤢 From squeezing her massive feet into shoes too small, like she does with her flip flops! …we’ve all seen her toes hang over the front of her flip flops! 😱
Bunions 😂