Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Can someone ask how much that dinner was last night. There is no way that they paid for their meal otherwise they’d be shouting about the price of it like they have everything else!

I see beggy is shopping again this morning. Why doesn’t she eat the soup the neighbour brought round? Or is it too healthy for her.
Too heathy for Sevda. She needs to go home! Her niece, Lara and the boyfriend are most likely near boiling point having to put up with Sevda. She’s like a nasty large mosquito buzzing around, stinging her poison about, most likely subtlety out of earshot of Kuki often I reckon. I’m sure Kuki may find Lara difficult with the teenage hormones, etc….but we all just know Sevda will be winding Lara up even more and by chipping in with her digs, bullying, bossy commands, etc!

I find it ironic. Young teenage girls are Sevda’s largest audience I believe. AND YET… Sevda would be a teenage girl’s actual nightmare to actually hang arround!!! Unlike her looks, she has NO FILTER SWITCHED ON when it comes to tact! She’s a wind up merchant on steroids! A teenage girl would want to get her Doc Martins on and do a build up run and kick Sevda’s hugely grown ass (since her gastric operation!) to high heaven!

GO HOME SEVDA. LET LARA NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU.

LET THEM JUST BE A FAMILY WITH THE BOYFRIEND THERE.

Lara needs to speak to her Dad when she’s home about Sevda. It’s not right that Lara can’t ENJOY & RELAX on what is meant to be her family holiday with having to have Sevda there.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
Too heathy for Sevda. She needs to go home! Her niece, Lara and the boyfriend most likely are near boiling point having to put up with Sevda. She’s like a nasty large mosquito buzzing around, stinging her poison about, most likely subtlety out of earshot of Kuki often I reckon. I’m sure Kuki may find Lara difficult with the teenage hormones, etc….but we all just know Sevda will be winding Lara up even more and by chipping in with her digs, bullying, bossy commands, etc!

I find it ironic. Young teenage girls are Sevda’s largest audience I believe. AND YET… Sevda would be a teenage girl’s actual nightmare to actually hang arround!!! Unlike her looks, she has NO FILTER SWITCHED ON when it comes to tact!

GO HOME SEVDA. LET LARA NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU.

LET THEM JUST BE A FAMILY WITH THE BOYFRIEND THERE.

Lara needs to speak to her Dad when she’s home about Sevda.
Tom Tom doesn’t give a s. He’s always on his phone.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Tom Tom doesn’t give a s. He’s always on his phone.
You’re right, he IS always on his phone! What’s your thoughts on that? He’s often away on long trips too. Do we think he’s planting in(to) some lush, perky young blooms whilst he’s away on his ‘landscaping’ jobs? Rather than attending to his old droopy bush back at home?

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Ain’t nobody gonna get with that lardy bint 😂 they’d have to forage through a jungle of flab before they even found her actual fanny and not the ones on her face

They could slap her arse and ride on the ripples....

fat honey boo boo GIF

Mar 2, 2024
What video is this on? If that was my auntie I’d have told her to take her massive tongue and do off out my face. Sevda I know you read here.. I think .. we all think.. we all know.. you are a massive ugly fing horrible t. Mawwwnnninnnn
It’s on Begdas TikTok when they are all in the restaurant and some random person is filming them