Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve replied on here to someone about that video of the restaurant where it shows all of them at the table with Sevda giving a nasty snap back to Lara and flicking her hand to motion something.

Anyway, I’m putting my view out here again….

Sevda is clearly telling Lara off. It looks like Lara is upset and annoyed and says something to Sevda. Sevda then snaps something back and motions nastily with her hand at the food between Lara & her bf.

I think Lara maybe was asking why she can’t have some of the Calamari dish that was near Sevda and I think Sevda wanted the calamari for just her & Kuki!! So, she was snapping back that Lara’s & bf’s food was the few dishes near them.

HORRIBLE GREEDY WOMAN!

There were LOTS of different dishes put on the table but I think Sevda ordered most of them to go DOWN HER & KUKI’s GULLETS!! I think she ordered just a few set ones for Lara and the bf. Maybe even the ones they suggested looked nice.

So, my guess by watching the video was Lara was looking annoyed at her & the bf’s few dishes, uses her hand to show them to Sevda whilst asking Sevda something (probably can we have other things) and Sevda replied nastily and showed with her hand flicking out fast, where their food was.

SO NASTY! If that was my niece, I’d be allowing whatever food she wanted! Even if she’d not been proactive in choosing or not even asked more like it! I’d want her to try all kinds of foods!

Sevda, it’s not like your niece is greedy even! She’s skinny! YOU are the one on that table that could do with less dishes down your gullet!!!

Whatever the case of what was going on, on that video….IT WAS A NASTY VILE RESPONSE FROM YOU SEVDA! Shame on you!! I cannot for the life of me understand why Kuki says “yes” to you coming to stay with her & the girls in Turkey! The way you conduct yourself and treat Lara and her bf is DESPICABLE.

You treat her that way because you most likely know Lara does not like you. In past videos, you embarrass her, you ridicule her, you show her up! It’s no wonder she wants nothing to do with you. But it’s no excuse to retaliate! YOU are meant to be the adult here. But you react like a school girl yourself.

Grow up.

And Lara, if you read here by some chance, know lots of her followers and everyone on here find your Aunt a very messed up person. Imagine how much you like your bf. Sevda doesn’t have anywhere near that amount of affection, respect, or happiness being with Sedat. Sedat the same towards your Aunt. You most likely have way detected this by now! That’s just a starter as to why your Aunt is the way she is. Enjoy the rest of your trip in Turkey with your bf as best you can! 👍🏻

Last edited:

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
How old is Lara and why is there a BF in the house? Does anyone find this inappropriate? Great role models these two Kuki and Sevda drinking and dancing and carrying on and filming themselves - if they have their phones out, then there is no reason why Ela and Sasha wouldn’t have their electronic devices out. Bad parenting these two ladies and Sevda acts like a grandmother but not the good kind

Mar 8, 2024
How old is Lara and why is there a BF in the house? Does anyone find this inappropriate? Great role models these two Kuki and Sevda drinking and dancing and carrying on and filming themselves - if they have their phones out, then there is no reason why Ela and Sasha wouldn’t have their electronic devices out. Bad parenting these two ladies and Sevda acts like a grandmother but not the good kind
They’re so embarrassing. Lara and her bf look so uncomfortable and keep taking the piss when they’re on the videos. I’d say Lara is mortified going out with them two. And then ewa acting like she does. It’s just a fing grim holiday. They’re two greedy fing fs. Getting pissed and stuff their faces filming it all. I’m embarrassed for them

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve replied on here to someone about that video of the restaurant where it shows all of them at the table with Sevda giving a nasty snap back to Lara and flicking her hand to motion something.

Sevda is clearly telling Lara off. It looks like Lara is upset and annoyed and says something to Sevda. Sevda then snaps something back and motions nastily with her hand at the food between Lara & her bf.

I think Lara maybe was asking why she can’t have some of the Calamari dish that was near Sevda and I think Sevda wanted the calamari for just her & Kuki!! So, she was snapping back that Lara’s & bf’s food was the few dishes near them.

HORRIBLE GREEDY WOMAN!

There were LOTS of different dishes put on the table but I think Sevda ordered most of them to go DOWN HER & KUKI’s GULLETS!! I think she ordered just a few set ones for Lara and the bf. Maybe even the ones they suggested looked nice.

So, my guess by watching the video was Lara was looking annoyed at her & the bf’s few dishes, uses her hand to show them to Sevda whilst asking Sevda something (probably can we have other things) and Sevda replied nastily and showed with her hand flicking out fast, where their food was.

SO NASTY! If that was my niece, I’d be allowing whatever food she wanted! Even if she’d not been proactive in choosing or not even asked more like it! I’d want her to try all kinds of foods!

Sevda, it’s not like your niece is greedy even! She’s skinny! YOU are the one on that table that could do with less dishes down your gullet!!!

Whatever the case of what was going on, on that video….IT WAS A NASTY VILE RESPONSE FROM YOU SEVDA! Shame on you!! I cannot for the life of me understand why Kuki says “yes” to you coming to stay with her & the girls in Turkey! The way you conduct yourself and treat Lara and her bf is DESPICABLE.

You treat her that way because you most likely know Lara does not like you. In past videos, you embarrass her, you ridicule her, you show her up! It’s no wonder she wants nothing to do with you. But it’s no excuse to retaliate! YOU are meant to be the adult here. But you react like a school girl yourself.

Grow up.

And Lara, if you read here by some chance, know lots of her followers and everyone on here find your Aunt a very messed up person. Imagine how much you like your bf. Sevda doesn’t have anywhere near that amount of affection, respect, or happiness being with Sedat. Sedat the same towards your Aunt. You most likely have way detected this by now! That’s just a starter as to why your Aunt is the way she is. Enjoy the rest of your trip in Turkey with your bf as best you can! 👍🏻
If this is what it is then it’s disgusting that kuki is allowing sevda to talk her daughter this way. I’d have kicked her in the simit and told her to do off

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If this is what it is then it’s disgusting that kuki is allowing sevda to talk her daughter this way. I’d have kicked her in the simit and told her to do off

By the looks of it, kuki doesn’t really give a s about Lara. Her focus is on her darling Sasha.
Lara hates being on camera, Kuki continues to film her.
I’m happy for Lara that she has her boyfriend there because could you imagine being stuck with Sevda ela and kuki on holiday with no one else to talk to….id lose my fing mind!

Mar 8, 2024
By the looks of it, kuki doesn’t really give a s about Lara. Her focus is on her darling Sasha.
Lara hates being on camera, Kuki continues to film her.
I’m happy for Lara that she has her boyfriend there because could you imagine being stuck with Sevda ela and kuki on holiday with no one else to talk to….id lose my fing mind!
I’m so glad she has him there. Kuki not respecting Lara’s boundaries. These two are just vile

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She thinks she’s a cut above her mother and father in law. I don’t understand why Kukis apartment is miles away from her mum and dad you’d think she would have bought one closer to them
So so I would of, the excuse of not going to see them as well, grandparents knowing all their GC in Turkey as well and not just for a for weeks but for a while as well, it seems to me it’s only Sedat who cares about his parents

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The b is the same with Sedats mother and father the sly digs at them as well it’s awful and she masks it with that stupid laugh
She might think her followers can’t detect her nastiness?! The awful laugh doesn’t hide or excuse anything you say Sevda. You are extremely immature if you think it does. Remember 90% and more of your followers see through your cackle and straight to your nasty mess inside.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

HORRIBLE GREEDY WOMAN!

Grow up.

My heart breaks for her it really does, Sevda seems to divide family’s look what she has done to her own sister and her children who doesn’t have contact with their grandparents etc she has done the same to Kuki kids and to Ella
She is a bully no two ways about it

I agree with you comment to Lara poor kid

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You’re right, he IS always on his phone! What’s your thoughts on that? He’s often away on long trips too. Do we think he’s planting in(to) some lush, perky young blooms whilst he’s away on his ‘landscaping’ jobs? Rather than attending to his old droopy bush back at home?
Do you blame him, it seems him and sedat have something in common nasty vile wives
Hope they both have nice blooms on the side lol 😂
Both have old bushes at home lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Change of subject anyone seen hippo rant with her eat with me and her s talk in people asking her why she at her parents etc and going to deep lol 😂 you want to come on TT people are going to ask you stupid fuxk nut
Parking ticket bloody brilliant shouldn’t park on the path then should you daft b your not special lol 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Change of subject anyone seen hippo rant with her eat with me and her s talk in people asking her why she at her parents etc and going to deep lol 😂 you want to come on TT people are going to ask you stupid fuxk nut
Parking ticket bloody brilliant shouldn’t park on the path then should you daft b your not special lol 😂

Is that what the video was about?? I watched 3 seconds and I couldn’t watch it any longer, I don’t have patience for her slowness and dragging the story out.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Is this before or after she told the world's most boring story about having to keep switching arms because the parcel she picked up from the Post Office was heavy??

Yeah I'm sure you managed it just fine you massive tank.

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly if sedation had any sense about it he would be straight in the phone to that neglectful cow having a go for leaving their child.. we all know what won’t happen.. there is no safeguarding of this child and if her own mother is not going to be accountable or responsible then some other family members should stand up and call her out for it.. no one has this girls best at heart..

On that note there hasn’t been any “Ewa talked to daddy on the phone today and he is missing us as wewl” or any mention of sedation.. wait for it now because she reads it here… it’s like we are teaching her what to do as a functioning adult!

I’ve also changed my mind on the SIL whilst she has been in the presence of Sevda. She is coming across as stuck up and petty and passive aggressive. Honestly a s show all round
That’s because Fanny eyes is running the show. Don’t forget Guys she always has to be in Control at all times