Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
it’s interesting how she has only before and after photos of her weight loss. when i’ve lost weight, i’ve always documented it each month or what have you, to track my progress. further proof the b got a gastric band or some se. but is happy to accept the adoration from her fick nonce fans.

it won’t last long for wobbly arse with all the crap she eats.
Further proof there was drastic weight loss in a short space of time from something like a stomach-related procedure

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry for triple posting but her EWM talking about going to the park. The attitude and venom is pouring out of her. Lard arse doesn’t want to walk to the park because it is too far! Blaming the girls. Sevda, your child is 7, she is more than capable of walking to a park.
Don’t think the beg could make it considering she’s pissed half the time on this holiday… Also the amount of sweat shining off her 🤢🤮

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t think it will be long before the cracks begin to show with DAHLING Kuki. Tensions will be brewing. She has taken complete control of where they go, what they eat and drink. You could tell in tonight’s dinner video Kuki has no reservations about the park.

She hasn’t made any comments this year but last visit, she kept making digs about Kuki not putting the aircon on and we can clearly see she’s sweating like a pig.

Who do we think is going to explode first?
Bet she’s laying into her off camera about the air conditioning

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Young loves

1) Sevda is raging with jealousy over those two because she was a fat whale at that age
2) kuki calls them young loves, Sevda has picked up that phrase and even says it wrong, it doesn’t come naturally to her to say that or call them that
3) Sevda is pretending to be one up on them, when in fact, they seem more mature than she is!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My last message of tonight (sorry!!) but I was watching CW on holiday and really can’t help but notice that she looks like she’s in her early 30’s…..and I was comparing her to Sevda and my god the difference! She looks soooooo much younger than old grandma Sevda!

Also I don’t like CW but at least she looks after her children!

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Also Ella asleep like do she has been up later then I0pm and doesn’t go to bed she falls asleep on the sofa, this is as you didn’t want to go to the park your face said it all you are a selfish b
10pm in Turkey is 8pm in England - our body clocks don’t adjust that quickly when we go on holiday there- it’s just not long enough! Our kids sleep until 10am (8am at home) and can stay up until midnight (10pm at home)
Ridiculous to suggest Ella is asleep at 8pm 😂😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Young loves

1) Sevda is raging with jealousy over those two because she was a fat whale at that age
2) kuki calls them young loves, Sevda has picked up that phrase and even says it wrong, it doesn’t come naturally to her to say that or call them that
3) Sevda is pretending to be one up on them, when in fact, they seem more mature than she is!
Probably jealous that they’re a genuine couple compared to her and her sham marriage to Sedat 🥴 She can’t even stand to be around him

Jul 17, 2024
London
Piss her off even more and ask her how much she paid for the gastric band and when she’s having her arm surgery to give rid of her wings because red bull definitely didn’t give her the wings. Her greed did .
honestly like there’s no way she lost all that weight so quickly and has maintained it without a band or bypass. there are never photos of her journey- just before and after. with the way she eats and her lack of exercise there’s no way she’s naturally maintained her weight loss for this long