Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Her fanny eyes are fannying.
IMG_0596.jpeg
She’s copying Kuki when K closes her eyes when saying goodbye. She copies a lot people in everything I’ve noticed.

I’m pretty sure she’s fallen out with Munster and Teresa. The other day Teresa said ‘going in with’ when adding food to her plate but she said she doesn’t like saying that or words to that effect, a subtle dig at beg I think

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So let me get this straight.
Kids want to go beach- No
Kids want to go park- No

Kuki and beg want to go get drunk and dance while the kid is falling asleep- YES

KUKI you idiot, talking about LARA like that. Young loves (clearly you all heard the sarcasm) she’s only saying it in front of Begda for her approval and to make her laugh! LARA IS YOUR CHILD!! I don’t know guys, I see and feel that begs doesn’t like LARA.

Before begs went to Turkey those kids looked happy! Kuki you seem to have changed 360

Elosh is an ugly name and it’s not cute. Stop trying to make fetch happen. Your daughter is TOOOOOO DARK it’s looking very unhealthy. That child should not be in the pool all day under the sun.

sest mum ever both of you!

Mar 2, 2024
Think the gastric surgery has stopped working well no she has just gone back to been a greedy fing slug lol soon her skin will look ok as the fat will be back on them arms the way she is going lol 😂
Her flappy arms are her insecurities apparently. Let’s bring attention to them. Flappy arms flappy eyes. I’m renaming her Flapper. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bet she’s got Flappy flaps too

Mar 2, 2024
honestly like there’s no way she lost all that weight so quickly and has maintained it without a band or bypass. there are never photos of her journey- just before and after. with the way she eats and her lack of exercise there’s no way she’s naturally maintained her weight loss for this long
Exactly this! She apparently went to the Gym 5 days a week! If she went to the Gym she definitely wouldn’t have all that lose skin. She had Gastric surgery and she knows this. Not one picture in 8 months. 🤣🤣🤣 She thinks we’re all thick like her delusional Fan base idiots.

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly this! She apparently went to the Gym 5 days a week! If she went to the Gym she definitely wouldn’t have all that lose skin. She had Gastric surgery and she knows this. Not one picture in 8 months. 🤣🤣🤣 She thinks we’re all thick like her delusional Fan base idiots.
I covered this in a video back in May on a since banned by Tik Tok account. She definitely had surgery or some medical procedure which explains why she has doctor appointments in Turkey twice a year.

Attachments

• busted.mp4
    44 MB

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I covered this in a video back in May on a since banned by Tik Tok account. She definitely had surgery or some medical procedure which explains why she has doctor appointments in Turkey twice a year.
I remember this video. She has SOMETHING done and will never admit to it. She keeps posting these old videos of hers when she was bigger, to up her views and engagement. Then gets her wasps to pounce on anyone who asks her how she lost the weight with “calorie counting”, which is a massive lie. As I’ve said before, anybody who calorie counts would in no way eat the amount that she eats, and would never think of having pastries and cakes for breakfast. They would know how hard it is to lose weight and wouldn’t want to revert back. She’s a giant lying beg.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I can’t stand people who don’t admit to weight loss surgery. Just be honest about it. I also know a couple of people who have regained the weight or are severely deficient of vitamins because they never kept them up and now have major health problems. One also has become an alcoholic replacing comfort eating with alcohol. In Australia you also have to attend a Psychiatrist before they’ll approve it. Begda definitely wouldn’t have got through!

May 22, 2024
Australia
My last message of tonight (sorry!!) but I was watching CW on holiday and really can’t help but notice that she looks like she’s in her early 30’s…..and I was comparing her to Sevda and my god the difference! She looks soooooo much younger than old grandma Sevda!

Also I don’t like CW but at least she looks after her children!
Good morning!!

Attachments

• IMG_2996.png
    IMG_2996.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 73

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I remember this video. She has SOMETHING done and will never admit to it. She keeps posting these old videos of hers when she was bigger, to up her views and engagement. Then gets her wasps to pounce on anyone who asks her how she lost the weight with “calorie counting”, which is a massive lie. As I’ve said before, anybody who calorie counts would in no way eat the amount that she eats, and would never think of having pastries and cakes for breakfast. They would know how hard it is to lose weight and wouldn’t want to revert back. She’s a giant lying beg.
Sevda can’t count or do KS1 Mafs so there goes the “calorie counting” theory 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Girls' choice at soft play again.. so she won't allow them to go to the beach or the pool, but if they want to go to soft play at their big ages that's ok with her. I suppose it's inside a shopping centre with lots of food options, that's what makes the difference!

Isn't Ela wearing the same thing she wore to the fish restaurant? I guess Kuki probably has a washing machine tbf, at least I hope it's been washed.