Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Does she ever stop complaining, that Popeye video, I found it in bad taste that she kept saying the food wasn’t nice, she repeated it about 3 times. And her mask fell briefly when she said (for the 3rd time) that she didn’t like the fries then fake smiled at the camera. Some people don’t have the luxury to go on holiday or go to a restaurant or order takeaway and this beg is moaning the food was cold. Also I guess she didn’t buy Ela the unicorn snow globe after saying she’d love it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I cant remember who put it, but she sat eating her food the pair of them and Sasha and Ella in the pool, WTF a child who can’t swim and she is up there fing eat, it takes seconds for a child to drown, she is beyond a unfit mother, she deserves the worst to happen to her
She has definitely show her true colours firstly in Cyprus and in Turkey of what such a nasty self centred un caring person she is fing good mother as Ayni put back to her a while back need to get your fing heads tested

Mar 3, 2024
Does she ever stop complaining, that Popeye video, I found it in bad taste that she kept saying the food wasn’t nice, she repeated it about 3 times. And her mask fell briefly when she said (for the 3rd time) that she didn’t like the fries then fake smiled at the camera. Some people don’t have the luxury to go on holiday or go to a restaurant or order takeaway and this beg is moaning the food was cold. Also I guess she didn’t buy Ela the unicorn snow globe after saying she’d love it.
How can one of these bitches hate the food and express it for all to see, and the other one who's eating the same thing is doing frigging dances. Make it make sense!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Christ on a bike!!! The SIZE of her bites into that Lamacun tonight!! HUGE!!!

Watch how she lunges her mouth into bite #2!!!

She’s like a wild animal capturing some prey! She kind of brings the Lamacun up towards her mouth and just as the side tip of the Lamacun enters her mouth she suddenly tilts her head to a certain angle (like a pigeon) and then BOOM! ….she continues the launch of her wide mouth, at full speed, down over the Lamacun, capturing as much as possible of the Lamacun into her mouth, clamping her teeth into it to stop it escaping.

Attachments

• IMG_7758.png
    IMG_7758.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7757.png
    IMG_7757.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: