Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Christ on a bike!!! The SIZE of her bites into that Lamacun tonight!!

Watch how she lunges her mouth into bite #2!!!

It’s like an Olympic sport! She kind of brings the Lamacun up towards her mouth and as the tip of the Lamacun enter the mouth she suddenly tilts her head to a certain angle (like a pigeon) and then BOOM! ….she launches her wide mouth, at full speed, as her mouth envelopes the whole circumference of the Lamacun!
Sickening! Did Kukoo say that each of them got three of them? I wouldn't doubt she scarfed down each and every one. 🤢🤢🤢

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Christ on a bike!!! The SIZE of her bites into that Lamacun tonight!! HUGE!!!

Watch how she lunges her mouth into bite #2!!!

She’s like a wild animal capturing some prey! She kind of brings the Lamacun up towards her mouth and just as the side tip of the Lamacun enters her mouth she suddenly tilts her head to a certain angle (like a pigeon) and then BOOM! ….she continues the launch of her wide mouth, at full speed, down over the Lamacun, capturing as much as possible of the Lamacun into her mouth, clamping her teeth into it to stop it escaping.
Brilliant.. you make it sound like a David Attenborough wildlife documentary 🤣🤣 !!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t believe she’s openly showing off her purchase of counterfeit designer bags and clothes. She clearly doesn’t know that it’s illegal to bring counterfeit goods, including bags, clothes back to the UK. If she gets caught the goods can be seized and she could face prosecution.
Asking " for a friend " which airport is she flying back to ? Luton ? 🤣

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t believe she’s openly showing off her purchase of counterfeit designer bags and clothes. She clearly doesn’t know that it’s illegal to bring counterfeit goods, including bags, clothes back to the UK. If she gets caught the goods can be seized and she could face prosecution.
Should report her video under counterfeit products

Last edited:

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
I have no words, the EWM 🤢 does she not know eating like this puts people off!! It’s horrific.
Noticed she brought herself the bag and purse, do you think she brought that little thing for Ella or has even spent a penny on her this trip 🤦🏻‍♀️😡 I
She couldn’t even be bothered to take her to the park in the evening when it had cooled down!! Her niece probably started teaching her own daughter to swim. Poor child and NO safeguarding 😡😡

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
I have no words, the EWM 🤢 does she not know eating like this puts people off!! It’s horrific.
Noticed she brought herself the bag and purse, do you think she brought that little thing for Ella or has even spent a penny on her this trip 🤦🏻‍♀️😡 I
She couldn’t even be bothered to take her to the park in the evening when it had cooled down!! Her niece probably started teaching her own daughter to swim. Poor child and NO safeguarding 😡😡
When is she going to stop flicking that horrible tongue out at us 🤢🤢🤢

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Safeguarding

Child neglect definition

No one, regardless of age, should ever swim alone. Even skilled swimmers are at risk of drowning under certain circumstances. Charity Director at Royal Lifesaving Society UK (RLSS), warned of the risks of leaving children unsupervised. He explained that parents should never leave their children alone while in a paddling pool as the risk of drowning is high, and it can happen very quickly.

-you left an incompetent 7 year old in a deep pool while you stuffed your face with food in the apartment. Within seconds that child could have died! It is not the 11 year olds responsibility to look after her.

Leaving your child alone with other children

The law does not say an age when you can leave a child on their own, but it's an offence to leave a child alone if it places them at risk.
Risk 1 You are In a foreign country
Risk 2 other children suffer with anxiety and autism, making them vulnerable and not capable of taking care of a 7 year old!

Kids soft play

This is outside of a hotel, company, location where you are staying. Unfamiliar location to your child. No security to identify where you are and how to find you should something happen to the child. Child needing to use the toilet. (Anything can happen) because pedos watch and prey on those kids that are alone.

You Sevda Cataltas should be reported to U.K. authorities. I am disgusted with the way you have failed to safeguard your child. You have failed in the following basis.

• physical neglect: not meeting a child’s basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter; not supervising a child adequately or providing for their safety
  • educational neglect: not making sure a child receives an education
  • emotional neglect: not meeting a child’s needs for nurture and stimulation, for example by ignoring, humiliating, intimidating or isolating them
If anyone wants to copy and report her on these grounds along with evidence she supplied on her social media. Please do so.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Asking " for a friend " which airport is she flying back to ? Luton ? 🤣
She’s flying into Luton airport and she’s being very vague by not responding to everyone asking her when she’s coming back because she doesn’t want to get caught by customs. If you have a few minutes, you can report her online and put in the information including her first and last name and what airport she’ll come in and what country she’s coming from. She’s such a daft bint that she doesn’t understand that Turkey is not part of the EU and you can’t bring a lot of this tat back, including fresh fruits and vegetables.