Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if this one is at her parents house while Fannie eye Annie is away to help with Sedat babysitting and the dog? Bit of a coincidence..

Also.. I though this fing tray and salad bowl was for the whole family to share.. nope… plonked the whole thing down in front of her 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8746.png
    IMG_8746.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 65
Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if this one is at her parents house while Fannie eye Annie is away to help with Sedat babysitting and the dog? Bit of a coincidence..

Also.. I though this fing tray and salad bowl was for the whole family to share.. nope… plonked the whole thing down in front of her 😂
I just can’t with the wha she talks. It’s like her voice is being surprised and it’s fighting to get out. I don’t get it. She eats louder than she talks. It’s grim

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Out shopping AGAIN
I thought Sasha was poorly? Unless this pic was from yesterday but I don’t think so.
Don’t leave your sick child!
And Sevda don’t leave a 7 year old ANYWHERE WITH ANYONE.
You’re living in apartments with plenty of people around, coming and going, you have no idea who most of them are.

We went to turkey many many many years ago, we had a villa (large family), and it got broken into, they opened the bedroom door in the middle of the night, luckily I was awake but my 8month old was asleep next to me. Scariest moment of my life!

IMG_0998.png

Mar 8, 2024
Out shopping AGAIN
I thought Sasha was poorly? Unless this pic was from yesterday but I don’t think so.
You’re living in apartments with plenty of people around, coming and going, you have no idea who most of them are.

We went to turkey many many many years ago, we had a villa (large family), and it got broken into, they opened the bedroom door in the middle of the night, luckily I was awake but my 8month old was asleep next to me. Scariest moment of my life!

IMG_0998.png
No no they are shopping again. Different outfit sevda is wearing. What the do is wrong with these two. Ewa has been to the pool and soft play and shopping. That’s it. Nothing else. And she’s been left in the care of strangers and her 11 year old cousin more than with her own mum. She’s a lazy neglectful t

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Out shopping AGAIN

IMG_0998.png
Sevdas dress is the same as the one shes wearing this morning !

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
The brat doesn’t want to go to the beach? What child never wants to go to the beach? I remember jumping around in excitement when I was a child whenever we went to the beach.
IMG_0630.jpeg IMG_0631.jpeg IMG_0632.jpeg IMG_0633.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0635.jpeg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0637.jpeg
    IMG_0637.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 5

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevdas dress is the same as the one shes wearing this morning !
And she has the cross body guess back on and yesterday it still has the price tag on
Pair of them are disgraceful using excuses not to do things so they can eat drink and buy s
Pair of them are a waste of space disgraceful
And Kuki said a relaxing day yeah like do pair of spiteful bitches neither of them deserve kids