Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Watched CW latest holiday videos. Seriously do people turn dumb and stupid when they go away. Cringe 😬 and her leaving her kids in kids club. It’s so stupid. How these so called mothers and fathers have no sense of responsibility. I could never leave my children if I’m away aboard in a country (she’s never been). The comfort in them having drinks while god knows where and who the kids are with. Maybe it’s me man, maybe I’m the problem.
My Son is 21 this year and I’ve never left him while on holiday so I can go get pissed! And he’s never slept on a chair in a bar in Turkey while I get drunk either! It’s his holiday just as much as mine. If he’s tired we go to bed. We’ve just come back from Turkey and me and my hubby were in bed for 10pm. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
she’s so weird and ugly, and she knows deep down she is weird and ugly. her hand movements are that of a witch. her disgusting thrush tongue emerging from her gob constantly. her weird sexualisation of food. she’s absolutely tapped in the head not to mention hideous to look at. and i feel like she knows it deep down. in this video she clearly knows it. but as long as her fans keep propping her up she’ll never stop.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1722006326.mov

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
So this fugly T rex said that they don’t want to go to the beach because poor Elosh is an early bird and is tired and Sasha is tired as well so why did the beg post on her ig Elosh and Sasha swimming 8:30 pm at night ?!?! Nah it’s because of your stank ass doesn’t want to go to the beach and get sand caught in the cobwebs of your vagina. She always dictates everything flipping control freak

Attachments

• IMG_1164.png
    IMG_1164.png
    422.8 KB · Views: 23
Mar 2, 2024
I can’t believe she’s openly showing off her purchase of counterfeit designer bags and clothes. She clearly doesn’t know that it’s illegal to bring counterfeit goods, including bags, clothes back to the UK. If she gets caught the goods can be seized and she could face prosecution.
I’m keeping everything crossed.

Mar 2, 2024
She's the perfect example of someone who should never have had a kid. She had the kid just to tick the next box after getting married, but her lifestyle doesn't accommodate for the child's needs at all and it's just sad.

This holiday has been an eye opener, and I already thought this of her before. Imagine convincing your child over the course of the week that they don't want to go to the beach because you want to spend all your time shopping for tat!