Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Was there someone chatting away in the background in the living room of the video of her serving Ela’s dinner, it might have been the tv but I’m sure I heard an actual person talking and laughing

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Was there someone chatting away in the background in the living room of the video of her serving Ela’s dinner, it might have been the tv but I’m sure I heard an actual person talking and laughing
I thought the same but I think it was the tv. But the tv has never been that loud? She also did a ‘hmmmh’ noise when the person/tv was laughing as if she was piiiiiised off with it.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Is she going to come on tt tomorrow with a box of tissues in her hand 😂😂😂

Also, she said a chow mein would have been better for ela, was she trying to force her child to have a Chinese takeaway so she could have it too? Greedy cow. I bet she’s thrown her toys out of the pram because she couldn’t have another takeaway.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Is she going to come on tt tomorrow with a box of tissues in her hand 😂😂😂

Also, she said a chow mein would have been better for ela, was she trying to force her child to have a Chinese takeaway so she could have it too? Greedy cow. I bet she’s thrown her toys out of the pram because she couldn’t have another takeaway.
She said " she felt so ill " she was just going to go to bed ... seriously- if you've been sick on the way home or whatever she claims was wrong with her- you would not be cooking food for her child .
Prawns, Spaghetti with butter and cheese ? Ffs - the thought of that makes me feel ill , and I'm feeling OK. On another note - how much weight has she piled on ? She looks massive in that black nightie thing she has on . Back to looking even more grey and haggard !

Mar 2, 2024
No wonder she felt ill - if she just took a look back on all the s she ate! It all caught up with her… she also probably had withdrawals from not being able to have a drink…

If my child is sick and there is no one else to cook.. they get vegemite on toast for tea… not a cook up! I’m sure Sedat could have managed that but she wanted to do it because then she gets all the “mums never get a break” “sick and still looking after Ela - such a find mum” and all the other Bs comments from the wasps