Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Please can someone tell me and correct me if I'm wrong BUT...

If she lost all that weight by going to the gym and calorie counting surely her armpits wouldn't look like that.

I couldn't stop looking at them today with what she is wearing.

She must have had weight loss surgery of some kind. Skin like that is when you lose it quickly isn't it??

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

If she lost all that weight by going to the gym and calorie counting surely her armpits wouldn't look like that.

She must have had weight loss surgery of some kind. Skin like that is when you lose it quickly isn't it??

She has never stepped foot in a gym. If she calorie counted and went to the gym 5 days a week, as someone who does both of these things, it becomes an addiction, a good addiction, to be consistent with it for the amount of time she says she has, that’s a lifestyle change that would be permanent…..and she would have continued.
You don’t just stop going to the gym when you’ve lost all that weight, you continue and it will eventually turn to muscle.

I’ll say it again, she has NEVER stepped foot in a gym.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Please don’t take this the wrong way but I keep answering these questions about weight Lose surgery
No her arms wouldn’t be like that if she exercises and she doesn’t she doesn’t calorie count anymore, what ever she has had done she has fed it, she is filtered you only have to see when she is caught out when someone isn’t using a filter same as Ella as she isn’t that thin

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She has never stepped foot in a gym. If she calorie counted and went to the gym 5 days a week, as someone who does both of these things, it becomes an addiction, a good addiction, to be consistent with it for the amount of time she says she has, that’s a lifestyle change that would be permanent…..and she would have continued.
You don’t just stop going to the gym when you’ve lost all that weight, you continue and it will eventually turn to muscle.

I’ll say it again, she has NEVER stepped foot in a gym.
Exactly I have had the surgery gym 5 days walking over 15.000 steps a day but I am in a calorie deficit but still weigh and count, do this oils etc taken bread away totally changed my lifestyle

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That would not be my breakfast if Id been puking and ill. I take it careful and have like one piece of dry toast and a cup of tea. 🤔 mm
Me too ! Start off with a bit of toast and see how you go. Or some Rich tea biscuits or something
I think it was a mixture of too much se food and travel sickness . I noticed on Instagram, that she managed to plough her way through a breakfast platter on the plane !

Mar 2, 2024

I did this video a few months ago with what I believe is strong evidence that she did have surgery or a procedure of some sort.

Her explanation of losing weight does not make any sense and defies all logic. Hopefully the video explains everything.

Attachments

• bustedsev.mp4
    44 MB

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I did this video a few months ago with what I believe is strong evidence that she did have surgery or a procedure of some sort.

Her explanation of losing weight does not make any sense and defies all logic. Hopefully the video explains everything.
What pisses me off is the fact that she lies and makes out you can eat whatever and do do all and be slim, it is scary for people on this weight journey and people with eating disorders in which she had great delight saying about Sasha, it’s beyond disgusting and with that smug grin she is a born again liar

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The mum and dad publicly saying thank you to Sevda for the gifts.
Ffs someone shoot me please.
Obviously reading here about the perfume not being the original ahahaha
And the box Turkish delight, actual Turkish people don’t eat that s.

Sevda you cheap cow.
When I am back over but without exposing myself I shall document the rose water perfume against where the Turkish buy theirs and also the Turkish delight shop where it’s FRESH lol I shall also take a picture of the exchange rate as well anything to make her look even a bigger t lol and also local Turkish restaurants as well and how cheap they are compared to the places she went 😎🇹🇷🧿

Edit
But I am not going to Side Antalya region either

Mar 2, 2024
What pisses me off is the fact that she lies and makes out you can eat whatever and do do all and be slim, it is scary for people on this weight journey and people with eating disorders in which she had great delight saying about Sasha, it’s beyond disgusting and with that smug grin she is a born again liar
Her thick as s droid cult followers think she went from 17 stone to 10 stone by going to the gym 5 times a week, calorie counting, cutting out jink food and using a cross trainer at home. Then, upon reaching 10 stone, ditched the gym, cross trainer, calorie counting and started eating takeaways and junk food but did not put any weight back on...

Mar 3, 2024
The mum and dad publicly saying thank you to Sevda for the gifts.
Ffs someone shoot me please.
Obviously reading here about the perfume not being the original ahahaha
And the box Turkish delight, actual Turkish people don’t eat that s.

Sevda you cheap cow.
Knock off ill-fitting t-shirts, fake perfume, cheap ass candy. I love how Doormat called out that it's fake. 😂😂😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I won’t say what it looks like!!! Let’s just say it’s been a general description of her! IMG_7837.png

Attachments

• IMG_7834.png
    IMG_7834.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7840.png
    IMG_7840.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7841.png
    IMG_7841.png
    256 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7838.png
    IMG_7838.png