Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed such a tight fisted woman before as Sevda! How incredibly rude & tight to bring home some cheap, already opened rice!!
Excuse me what now?! She brought home rice that was opened?! She couldn’t leave it?? Oh my god she’s actually worse than I thought. I can’t believe her. She’s so tight.. absolutely no need to be this tight. How embarrassing

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is so tight she doesn’t even buy her daughter Christmas presents or birthday it’s all freebies what did you get I pad kid get last Christmas a lunch box bag lol 😂 so it doesn’t surprise she bought the cheap rose water perfume for beggy doormat

😂 “sedat breakfast ready DARLING “ 😂 give it a rest dumb ass we all know you hate him. She will be so pissed of about his knee and loss of income, as no ads etc lol 😂 for her such a crying shame b, how does it feel others are doing so much better then you free virgin holiday cruises getting more views list is endless, don’t come back with you have this and that as you haven’t you don’t even have a loving marriage or love your daughter

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
what the absolute do guys i can’t get over this

the b is orgasming over a belvita??

she starts slagging sedation off and then does this fake crumpled face laugh for legit 10 seconds and it is SO WEIRD and AWKWARD

she drops a bit of biscuit and her first reaction is to put her hand to her mouth… how why? she is so awkward it’s like she doesn’t know what to do with her fanny arms

she looks absolutely terrible. those forehead wrinkles are worse than gordon ramsay!!

why does she keep closing her eyes in the video?

IMG_7758.jpeg

IMG_7760.jpeg
IMG_7761.jpeg
IMG_7766.jpeg
IMG_7768.jpeg

this “woman” is utterly bizarre she needs to do off

Attachments

• IMG_7761.jpeg
    IMG_7761.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Mar 8, 2024
What is this dreadful awful acting?????
I feel like she’s trying to copy amy with the pathetic laughing and acting.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1722333637.mov
What the do is that face and non existent laugh?! She’s so patronising towards sedat about him having his breakfast and watching the news. Like he’s a child. She’s an all round t

Mar 2, 2024
Sedat will be "in her feet"

She's concerned that he'll be in the way when she's hoovering and dusting. Considering he lays on the sofa all day long at the best of times, I doubt he'll be doing much else with a bad leg. Hardly in her way.

She's trying to be relateable with her "husbands are so annoying - not like us women, am i right?!" act but I think most people are over that nonsense in the year 2024.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
If ever proof was needed that there's no love for Sedat from Sevda she's proven it 100% this morning. What a horrid nasty cow she is, no sympathy just moaning that he's getting under her feet and it's only been two working days! You'd think that she'd appreciate being with him after her bingefest of a holiday last week but no, she can't wait to get rid of him so that she can go back to doing nothing all day long but then pwetending that she's weally tired because she's been SO busy. She's really shown her true colours today, that she's a vile selfish controlling lazy excuse of a human being. She's confirmed what many already suspected, that she's not the sweet, inoffensive, kind and lovely person she tries to portray, she's the bloody opposite, she's a noxious narcissist and that's a fact.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
what the absolute do guys i can’t get over this

the b is orgasming over a belvita??

she starts slagging sedation off and then does this fake crumpled face laugh for legit 10 seconds and it is SO WEIRD and AWKWARD

she drops a bit of biscuit and her first reaction is to put her hand to her mouth… how why? she is so awkward it’s like she doesn’t know what to do with her fanny arms

she looks absolutely terrible. those forehead wrinkles are worse than gordon ramsay!!

why does she keep closing her eyes in the video?

IMG_7758.jpeg

IMG_7760.jpeg
IMG_7761.jpeg
IMG_7766.jpeg
IMG_7768.jpeg

this “woman” is utterly bizarre she needs to do off
Turtle neck with a Head like ET. I feel relief since she blocked me. She really gets my blood pressure up.