Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
If ever proof was needed that there's no love for Sedat from Sevda she's proven it 100% this morning. What a horrid nasty cow she is, no sympathy just moaning that he's getting under her feet and it's only been two working days! You'd think that she'd appreciate being with him after her bingefest of a holiday last week but no, she can't wait to get rid of him so that she can go back to doing nothing all day long but then pwetending that she's weally tired because she's been SO busy. She's really shown her true colours today, that she's a vile selfish controlling lazy excuse of a human being. She's confirmed what many already suspected, that she's not the sweet, inoffensive, kind and lovely person she tries to portray, she's the bloody opposite, she's a noxious narcissist and that's a fact.
I love being with my husband, I really don’t understand why they are still together

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Just read this on tattle. Is he capable of doing anything? Or does ET head want everyone to think she is the caring doting wife controlling him? Makes him look like he’s incapable of anything except play computer games. Does he ever walk the dog on his own? No. Weird family. Very weird. So your telling me he cannot do anything with his hands? He’s hurt his knee ffs. People in wheelchairs do twice as much as him!!!! Sorry but she’s just a fat pathetic whale. She hides her weight with those disgusting dresses & her followers think she’s Kate moss!

Attachments

• IMG_3820.jpeg
    IMG_3820.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 58
Mar 2, 2024
Just read this on tattle. Is he capable of doing anything? Or does ET head want everyone to think she is the caring doting wife controlling him? Makes him look like he’s incapable of anything except play computer games. Does he ever walk the dog on his own? No. Weird family. Very weird. So your telling me he cannot do anything with his hands? He’s hurt his knee ffs. People in wheelchairs do twice as much as him!!!! Sorry but she’s just a fat pathetic whale. She hides her weight with those disgusting dresses & her followers think she’s Kate moss!
He could have sat at the table and helped chopped stuff up, he’s capable of walking to the table to eat his food

May 22, 2024
Australia
He’s your stereotypical European man. I don’t mean to be offensive but unfortunately he has been babied by his mother and grown up to believe that a woman does everything around the house and are there for sex and to get treated like s.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I love being with my husband, I really don’t understand why they are still together
I don’t understand either unless, as many have already suspected, that the marriage was prearranged and purely a marriage of convenience for Sedat to stay in The UK. Ela’s birth cemented the union with Sedat gaining both a British wife and a British child. Sedat’s stupid arranged (deranged more likely) lwife is so dense that she doesn’t realise that she’s totally incriminating herself and long may it continue, give Sevda a rope and one day she’ll hang herself.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that face and non existent laugh?! She’s so patronising towards sedat about him having his breakfast and watching the news. Like he’s a child. She’s an all round t
I would ❤️ my husband to be with me all day everyday......but that's not possible we both have to work! There's people who have lost/don't have that. Ungrateful selfish stupid b! C u Next Tuesday!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I would ❤️ my husband to be with me all day everyday......but that's not possible we both have to work! There's people who have lost/don't have that. Ungrateful selfish stupid b! C u Next Tuesday!
Ditto this! I wfh and my husband goes to work. I would anything for him to be at home! Especially now with it being summer holidays, always grateful for the extra person to entertain our child (not that he needs entertaining at his young teen age) but it would be nice for him to have his dad home in the holidays too.

Sevda should be grateful that he’s home, spending time with ela, or at least being present. But no, it’s a massive inconvenience for her!

Mar 2, 2024
He’s your stereotypical European man. I don’t mean to be offensive but unfortunately he has been babied by his mother and grown up to believe that a woman does everything around the house and are there for sex and to get treated like s.
Depends where he was born in Turkey because most of it is in Asia, I don’t think he’s your stereotypical European man. European men aren’t like that well British men aren’t.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sedat will be "in her feet"

She's concerned that he'll be in the way when she's hoovering and dusting. Considering he lays on the sofa all day long at the best of times, I doubt he'll be doing much else with a bad leg. Hardly in her way.

She's trying to be relateable with her "husbands are so annoying - not like us women, am i right?!" act but I think most people are over that nonsense in the year 2024.
Yes, she talks like a 1950’s housewife ….when housewives used to moan about their husbands getting in the way of the dusting and hoovering if they were home from work early or on a Saturday.

Sevda….news for you…it’s 2024 not 1954! Men now help with the cleaning, cooking, hoovering! Mind you….that is mostly because women are working now….not a stay-at-home woman like yourself, with no job.

I forgot. But still….its very old school to do the ‘moaning about the husband’ type talk!

Plus….WHAT ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT?? You told TikTok last year you’ve employed your Mummy to clean your house and help out in other ways!!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Ditto this! I wfh and my husband goes to work. I would anything for him to be at home! Especially now with it being summer holidays, always grateful for the extra person to entertain our child (not that he needs entertaining at his young teen age) but it would be nice for him to have his dad home in the holidays too.

Sevda should be grateful that he’s home, spending time with ela, or at least being present. But no, it’s a massive inconvenience for her!
I don't think she likes looking after him and he can’t be under her feet when he’ll be laying down on the settee all day watching Turkish news

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Excuse me what now?! She brought home rice that was opened?! She couldn’t leave it?? Oh my god she’s actually worse than I thought. I can’t believe her. She’s so tight.. absolutely no need to be this tight. How embarrassing
This is actually so so embarrassing 😳 Who brings back opened packets like that, at least if it was unopened it would be less weird

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, she talks like a 1950’s housewife ….when housewives used to moan about their husbands getting in the way of the dusting and hoovering if they were home from work early or on a Saturday.

Sevda….news for you…it’s 2024 not 1954! Men now help with the cleaning, cooking, hoovering! Mind you….that is mostly because women are working now….not a stay-at-home woman like yourself, with no job.

I forgot. But still….its very old school to do the ‘moaning about the husband’ type talk!
It’s boomer humour type of stuff, don’t personally understand the moaning about spouses/partners on social media for content 🥴

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
THAT DRESS!!!! 🤣🤣 It’s got to be the worst!!

It looks straight out of her late Nan’s wardrobe from the 1950’s!!!

Mind you, it ‘fit’s’ the look of Sevda when she’s moaning today with that awful silent laugh face she pulls ….about Sedat being in the way of her dusting & hoovering! Such a 1950’s thing to say!!

Although…we all know….like you informed us all on a TikTok a while ago….when you found out your Mum was looking for a little job…. you have employed your Doormat Mummy to do your cleaning and helping out! So STOP the lies Sevda.

Attachments

• IMG_7860.jpeg
    IMG_7860.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 42