Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I am waiting on knee surgery, have been for 9 months now... at times find it difficult to put my foot to the floor... but I still go to work, do the shopping and cook dinner, as well house work and washing...obviously hubby supports me and helps when the pain is bad and granted i have a sitting job... but all the same he could have cooked a bit of dinner... and like I said previously did the princess HAVE to have a cooked meal of King Prawns and all that s that was poured on the plate - NO... in my house it would have been a quick 'if it's' dinner...(if it's in the cupboard you can have it).... :mad:

Mar 3, 2024
Sourdough, sourdough, sourdough

It irritates me that she repeats certain words like that. No one cares what bread you're using!

"I got it out of the freezer especially" god, Sedat is a lucky man. Least she didn't say it was fresh this
We all know she's not just going to have those Belvitas for breakfast. That sourdough is defo for her fat ass.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
We all know she's not just going to have those Belvitas for breakfast. That sourdough is defo for her fat ass.
And she took it out of the freezer specially.
Specially what? You took it out of the freezer full stop. I don’t understand her.
She will have it after or with her lunch, I’m just not into frozen bread so the thought of that sourdough sourdough sourdough makes me sick!

Mar 2, 2024
I am waiting on knee surgery, have been for 9 months now... at times find it difficult to put my foot to the floor... but I still go to work, do the shopping and cook dinner, as well house work and washing...obviously hubby supports me and helps when the pain is bad and granted i have a sitting job... but all the same he could have cooked a bit of dinner... and like I said previously did the princess HAVE to have a cooked meal of King Prawns and all that s that was poured on the plate - NO... in my house it would have been a quick 'if it's' dinner...(if it's in the cupboard you can have it).... :mad:
I hope you get surgery soon ❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tbh I don’t think she will allow him as she needs to be shown the one who does it for the ohhh sev you work so hard, all for her deluded cult to praise her up, I think he doesn’t bother as anything he does she criticises him I said this to my hubby and he said he would be the same as anything he did wasn’t good enough and to be shown up on social media for it

I hope your surgery is soon as I can imagine the pain your in I tore my ligaments in my knee years ago and still plays up to this day but I had it knee braced by the hospital so can imagine the pain you have 💞💞

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Does she really think hating her husband that much, constantly complaining about him and degrading him in front of strangers is relatable? That is not normal, just divorce him then.. 🤷‍♀️
And Sedat is strange as well...

Their father/daughter relationship is completely non-existent, they barely communicate and when they do, it’s Ela mocking him because she is copying from her mother.

My husband works all day yet comes home and always wants to help me with cooking or house chores and will take over with our baby.

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity of my husband being off work and at home with me, as he is always working hard and i miss him.

And i am sorry but the parasocial idiots commenting under her post saying “that’s what happens when it’s a long term relationship” not at all, i may be young but been with my husband for nearly 8 years and still love being around him as much as i did the first time we met, actually even more now that we have made a home and a family together.

Just say you don’t love your partner anymore and treat them like an irritating roommate then..

Last edited: