Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
And Sedat is strange as well...

My husband works all day yet comes home and always wants to help me with cooking or house chores and will take over with our baby.

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity of my husband being off work and at home with me, as he is always working hard and i miss him.

And i am sorry but the parasocial idiots commenting under her post saying “that’s what happens when it’s a long term relationship” not at all, i still love being around my husband as much as i did the first time we met, even more now that we have made a home and a family together.

Just say you don’t love your partner anymore then and treat them like a roommate then..
💯

Mar 2, 2024
😂 Kuki going to the beach she has really missed the sea
And her BIL cooking lunch
Kuki has just nailed it on the head
I say no more 😂
What I want to know is - does Sasha go to the beach with Kuki? Or anywhere else for that matter? Because the whole time Sevda was there, she kept blaming Ela and Sasha for not wanting to do things. We know Ela is useless, of course.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I feel like Sevda is really reaching crisis point. She can’t stand her husband, she can’t stand normal life and being at home. She does nothing with her daughter. Her “work” is drying up and she is looking more and more miserable by the day. She almost looks like someone is holding a gun to her in her EWM videos. Forced to post them!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
And Sedat is strange as well...

My husband works all day yet comes home and always wants to help me with cooking or house chores and will take over with our baby.

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity of my husband being off work and at home with me, as he is always working hard and i miss him.

And i am sorry but the parasocial idiots commenting under her post saying “that’s what happens when it’s a long term relationship” not at all, i may be young but been with my husband for nearly 8 years and still love being around him as much as i did the first time we met, actually even more now that we have made a home and a family together.

Just say you don’t love your partner anymore and treat them like an irritating roommate then..
I have been with mu husband 32 years, married 30 and I love spending time with him.... just last weekend we sat in the garden from 9.30am till almost midnight chatting and putting the world to rights... he gets a paper on Saturday's and we sat and discussed all the new articles :ROFLMAO: ... he has a busy, quite stressy job...I don't but do work and run the house so enjoy my weekends relaxing :love:

**Edited to add... we did have lunch and dinner in that time but spent the majority of the time together in the garden :ROFLMAO:

Montybooboo1

Mar 4, 2024
I have never replied, before but today she has absolutely peed me off to the max talking about her husband like that, My partner went to watch the football finals 3.5 weeks ago in Manchester spent all night with the lads far to much to drink etc, came back to were we live by train and felt awful, he has a empty appartment that he went too as wanted to get over hangover without bothering me, turns out he has this awful summer covid and is really poorly and contagious, I miss him so much haven't seen him in eighteen days and what I wouldn't do for him to be lying on our sofa at home right now... she is absolutely vile to him, he needs to get a back bone and pack his bags.x

Mar 2, 2024
I have never replied, before but today she has absolutely peed me off to the max talking about her husband like that, My partner went to watch the football finals 3.5 weeks ago in Manchester spent all night with the lads far to much to drink etc, came back to were we live by train and felt awful, he has a empty appartment that he went too as wanted to get over hangover without bothering me, turns out he has this awful summer covid and is really poorly and contagious, I miss him so much haven't seen him in eighteen days and what I wouldn't do for him to be lying on our sofa at home right now... she is absolutely vile to him, he needs to get a back bone and pack his bags.x
I hope your partner gets well soon 🥰

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have been with mu husband 32 years, married 30 and I love spending time with him.... just last weekend we sat in the garden from 9.30am till almost midnight chatting and putting the world to rights... he gets a paper on Saturday's and we sat and discussed all the new articles :ROFLMAO: ... he has a busy, quite stressy job...I don't but do work and run the house so enjoy my weekends relaxing :love:

**Edited to add... we did have lunch and dinner in that time but spent the majority of the time together in the garden :ROFLMAO:
Not every night but when the hubby gets in and has dinner we go for a walk down the sea front as live in a seaside town or just walk round the village (sorry we live in a seaside town but the sub districts are villages sounds daft) lol 😂 and watch the sunset, it’s the simple things in life you don’t need money or freebies to be happy love of a partner and family 💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Awwww bless you and welcome keep posting love ❤️