Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Is this a shear coincidence or just yet another lie that came out of Begda's large gob. Hairy Chippy is having the exact same lasagna that Begda had this evening. Only he claims that Doormat made lasagna. What do you all think?
ABSOLUTELY 100% SEVDA’S MUM MADE THE LASAGNA FOR SEVDA, AS WELL AS FOR HERSELF & HAIRY MANBOOB DADDY.

Put it this way, when Sevda went on about “remember me making this guys and freezing it?”….and then mentioning again in her EWM, how she freezes portions…I thought “Yep! I bet her Mum & Dad are having lasagna tonight!” …and I was right! 👍🏻👍🏻

Sevda is NOT a cook, naturally! She’s a quick burger/hot dog/pizza/takeaway food girl. Her Turkish meal from scratch is nearly always chicken, rice and a basic salad with a dollop of yogurt slopped on. Very easy & quick dish to make!!!

She made an effort last night and actually DID cook something (disgusting looking though) with aubergines. That will have wiped her out, so there was no way today, she’d be cooking!

It’s ‘out there’ that Sevda’s mum is more & more providing actual proper cooked-from-scratch meals to Sevda.

Sevda had a few years the most of really cooking a lot from scratch…hence her recipe playlist. Ela was really young then and Sevda was actually still at work at the pharmacy. So she squeezed a heck of a lot more in her days back then!

Since she gave up work, money went to her head, she became very lazy…. and meals out, takeaways and frozen foods that you bung in the air fryer became her ‘content’ rather than ‘cooking’. She also became unrelatable to a lot of people and a nasty streak became noticeable. She disengaged with her followers and it became obvious she doesn’t like/engage at all anymore with them…it’s only all about money.

Because she has zero personality, zero charisma and zero life outside of TikTok, people find her very dull and have lost interest, now that she barely ever cooks properly.

It’s like she’s thought I’ll change my content to be more about ‘ME’ and not ‘cooking’ ….but she doesn’t realise she’s very boring, very behind the times and very disengaged with her own daughter. People have also caught on Sedat & her have zero connection and her daughter is no longer cute…but very annoying and like a 2-3year old (not Ela’s fault). She tries to disguise the fact now & again that her & Sedat are loveless & lifeless as a couple…but it’s just incredibly obvious to see!! Calling him “darling” is just seen as sadly FAKE.

She needs to find a new path on life. She’s not cut out for social media for the long run. Her personality (or lack of it!) and charisma are non existent. She’s all about throwing out clap backs to her followers and staying up throughout the night deleting comments and blocking people. What kind of personality ends up doing that?!

Sevda, start finding a new path in life for yourself. Consider also your relationship with Sedat. Free him of you …and you of him. You don’t have a marriage. You just have a miserable co-existing-together set up.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sorry if this has been said but the stories aren’t adding up.

Sevda says she spoke to her sister last night and mine said don’t worry about her dinner she will bring her own. Sevda also said she had already took the salmon out.

Mine says she took the salmon out of the freezer this morning.

So why can’t Sevda just make food for her sister? Or did Mine not want Sevda touching her food so brought her own.

What’s with their mismatching stories.

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry if this has been said but the stories aren’t adding up.

Sevda says she spoke to her sister last night and mine said don’t worry about her dinner she will bring her own. Sevda also said she had already took the salmon out.

Mine says she took the salmon out of the freezer this morning.

So why can’t Sevda just make food for her sister? Or did Mine not want Sevda touching her food so brought her own.

What’s with their mismatching stories.
Yeah that was weird. Initially it sounded like Mine coming by wasn’t planned and she’d already taken salmon out. Then she says they’d spoken last night and Mine told her she’d bring her own food.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She makes sure to say that lasagne was leftovers they had in the freeza. She adds “do you remember when I made this lasagne a while back?!” lol doesn’t want the twolls thinking her mom had cooked for them. Coincidentally (?) her dad is also having lasagne tonight. Hmmm I smell bullshit.
DOORMAT MUMMY COOKED LASAGNA FOR ALL OF THEM. Sevda, your over-acting lies were too obvious too!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Be aware of this user that’s working for cyber security. I have them blocked on one of my accounts, but they commented on a comment I’ve made from another one of my other accounts and they somehow knew which country I’m in, which is extremely creepy. Whoever they’re working for or whatever it is they’re doing, they’re clearly using their position to look up information they shouldn’t be privy to

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 62
Mar 2, 2024
Be aware of this user that’s working for cyber security. I have them blocked on one of my accounts, but they commented on a comment I’ve made from another one of my other accounts and they somehow knew which country I’m in, which is extremely creepy. Whoever they’re working for or whatever it is they’re doing, they’re clearly using their position to look up information they shouldn’t be privy to
IMG_5914.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Her level of self awareness is ridiculous… sits there with that fing ugly face she pulls that she Sedat is home and getting on her feet (dick)… hang in… you and Ela just intruded their way into your SILs tiny two bedroom unit when Lara had her BF there, she took over her kitchen, bedroom, her bathroom (even having the audacity to put a colour in her hair and risk a mess and prevent other people being in there), took over the menu, the bakery and the balcony and pool…. No disregard for getting under her SIL feet… she was there two fing weeks getting under her feet and she is complaining after two…

Watch Mine has lasagna tomorrow.. I’ve mentioned before it’s weird that they all eat the same things that same time, even subway and at sedats part time job at the grill